Jets/Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread

Well, they beat us.  Period.  I talked my stuff, and the Jets won.  They didn't get lucky, they beat us fair and square.  Congrats, Jets and Jet fans.  I'll be pulling for Pittsburgh, and if you get past them, someone else, but you earned this one for sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

PRAY for a bad snap and fumble!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

CHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERSCHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERS

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

They talked and won. 
    Just could not get anything going today. 
    It's a game of bounces AND MISSED CATCHES and that's all folks !
    The positive, this is a young team with a good draft coming.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

saw ryan run? he clearly had FOOT issues! all i got...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Oh well. Fair play to the Jets - they fully deserve the win. Annoying that the most classless team in all of sports is going through, but they came to play today while the Pats didn't even show up.

Bring on the barrage of trolls - that ignore function is going to go into overdrive!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm gona p_uke

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Totally pathetic CHOKERS
    Two playoffs in a row now...CHOKERS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Go Pack ! but first GO STEELERS ! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

ANOTHER PATHETIC PLAYOFF GAME!!!! BRADY'S INT CHANGED THE WHOLE GAME! ENJOY YOUR MVP TROPHEY...THAT'S THE ONLY ONE YOU WILL SEE FOR THIS YEAR.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovewings. Show ilovewings's posts

I am stunned; what happened to that dominating team we saw in the regular season? I dont think they choked but it is somewhat inexplicable as to what they did today. What I really hate is that the Jets will be validated ( in their own puny minds) for all that trash talk -- ugh

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

We are the Jets biotches - deserved to lose - Jets kicked our buttocks in every possible way - good on them - we deserved to lose - oh well, maybe next year.  This hurts a bunch.  But there was no doubt who the better team was.  Egad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Nothing more to do here than to say...  Jets... you were the better team today when it counted....  now go get your mouth bloodied by the Steelers!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Manning better than Brady

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

On the plus side, I've turned over and am now watching Maria Sharapova in the tennis - which is a visual relief after that horror show...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

oh now they 're playing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm glad there not throwing to the end zone...smart

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Well, they beat us.  Period.  I talked my stuff, and the Jets won.  They didn't get lucky, they beat us fair and square.  Congrats, Jets and Jet fans.  I'll be pulling for Pittsburgh, and if you get past them, someone else, but you earned this one for sure.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

True, got to hand it to them, two years in a row they played their buts off in the playoffs. THey are built for this stuff, we are not any longer. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

What a killer guys as I saw this on coming when the matchup was set as the only other team I feared as much as the Jets was the Ravens. Tom Brady suks against the 3-4 defense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Manning better than Brady
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Huh?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Manning better than Brady
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

LOL....