Jets/Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread

In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE] BRADY IS NOT THE MVP AFTER THIS...
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]
    So who is?  Is it your contention that an MVP can NEVER, EVER, not be super man??!!  Brady did not lose this game.  Crumpler dropped one in the endzone, so did Welker.  Brady can't run pass routes nor does he play defense.  This is a team loss....  take Brady off this team and you think they would still have been 14 - 2?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : This year's "MVP" couldn't even get there.  Is he MVP? 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    Hey, UD, nothing is worse than a Colts fan like you being here to "revel" in the Pats losing.  When the Colts lost, I never said a word BOO about that game and reveling in the Colts losing.  Be above them all and go commiserate with your Colts bretheren. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : Fairweather fans?!? What a load of rubbish - just a load of people stunned by what they've just watched in comparison to the standards they set over the previous 2 months. People will lash out as a reflex action - it doesn't mean that we don't all support this team and are still excited about the future (assuming that there is any play next season!) They've been great to watch and were showing hints of the SB teams of old, but looked a million miles away from it today. (Also - I bet we wouldn't be so negative if it wasn't the Jets we lost to!)
    Posted by PatsFanUK[/QUOTE]

I'll stick by my words. Your reading my remark as being torwards allpatsfans. Sorry, but I'm just commenting on those who are calling names, saying Brady S-cks, BB is terrible etc.

True fans don't bash thier team for a bad game or a loss. I understand the reflex, but that's over reaction. Calling Brady names and saying the team s-x doesn't come from true fans. Good fans continue to support thier team without the name calling and BS. Yes this team was great to watch and will be so for a long time to come.  

The hard part is they lost to another NY team which always stinks for us Boston fans, especially to a team of trash talker. But I give the Jets a hand for backing up thier talk. Just hope we skin them alive next year. I don't want to listen to  Rex's mouth all too often

Hetchinspete.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : Hey, UD, nothing is worse than a Colts fan like you being here to "revel" in the Pats losing.  When the Colts lost, I never said a word BOO about that game and reveling in the Colts losing.  Be above them all and go commiserate with your Colts bretheren. 
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Bill,

Agreed. I wonder if Indy fans are ready to fry Manning in oil for losing to the Jets. I doubt it. Manning like Brady are two of the best in the NFL.Instead of blaming the loss on Brady, be real and realize the entire team lost today. Brady was constantly in the pocket today and couldn't find anybody open. Usually when TB gets that much time he picks a defense apart. The Pats recievers were just outplayed and covered well by Jets defenders. If Brady had forced the issue, he would have had afew more interceptions and the Brady haters would really feed on that. Bottomline, it was still a great year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Just an observation, seems TB took sacks rather than throwing the ball away... and had happy feet rather than standing tall.  Plus mobility is an issue.. if a defensive lineman or line backer breaks through on TB, there's almost no upside for us - sack, incompletion, or interception. But look at the havoc Rodgers from GB was able to wreck against Atlanta with rollouts, etc. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

If green bay beats chicago, I am hoping the Jets beat pittsburgh and then green bay can crush them.  In reality I don't see the jets beating pittsburgh.  Lets draft a pass rusher and then kick butt next year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]When Brady leads the Pats to another Lombardi trophy all of you negative fans will be eating your words, or most likely you'll be rooting so hard you'll have forgotton what you said. Fair weather fans !! Hetchinspete !!
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

Happy to eat my words.
    Until then, and until they prove me otherwise, the NE Patriots are a team of CHOKERS

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AtomicMan. Show AtomicMan's posts

y Patriots fans.  It hard to win when you play by the rules.  Maybe you should go back to taping and cheating.  3 Superbowls before "Spygate".  ZERO AFTER