Jets/Pats 2010 Monday Night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston1974. Show boston1974's posts

Jets/Pats 2010 Monday Night

There is alot of talk, Jets will open in new stadium on the monday night game, but they are thinking thy will host the jets...I dont like that at all....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Re: Jets/Pats 2010 Monday Night

Jets hosting the Jets? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Giants open the Stadium.  Woody pi$$ed that the Jets lost the secret coin flip. HaHaHa

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston1974. Show boston1974's posts

Giants will host the sunday game, and Jets will Host the monday night game, and there talk of them playing pats..I dont like a monday night game at jets..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I hope we open there on Monday night, what better place to show the league the Pats are still the team to beat in the east.  If you want to be the best you have to want these type of games.  I would be all for it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Jets/Pats 2010 Monday Night:
    I hope we open there on Monday night, what better place to show the league the Pats are still the team to beat in the east.  If you want to be the best you have to want these type of games.  I would be all for it.
    Posted by Pats7393

yeah, beat them and get that game out of the way

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

What better than seen LT in his green uniform getting drilled by Mayo and McKenzie all game long! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Bring IT.

.............in 5 months....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

4-1 odds it happens and I like the Patriots chances if they have a solid draft and stay healthy the rest of the off season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Giants will host the sunday game, and Jets will Host the monday night game, and there talk of them playing pats..I dont like a monday night game at jets..
    Posted by boston1974

Who's doing this talking?  People on chat boards like this one?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

So, the Giants open the stadium on a Sunday afternoon.  The Giants fans throw their beers all over the place, and a soup of all the leftover food and beer festers for about a day in the garbage cans, and certain Giants fans who don't happen to exactly like the Jets fans can take a whiz in a quiet corner of the stadium somewhere.  The staff will never get the place clean, much less empty the trash cans, in only 30 hours.  Oh yeah, the New York Jets know how to throw a party.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

You mean BB has done nothing to improve the team that beat the Jets 31-14 in their last meeting? Good luck to the Jets, hope their new stadium is big enough to hold all of the egos they now have to cram inside it.
    Posted by FishTaco64

I likes it taco, someone who gets all this talk about FAs and trades Jets got some big names who will be nothing but trouble and begin to devide that team.  LT will be complaining after week 1, cromartie will give up TD and after TD 2007 was a freak season for him what has he done since?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The real news on this years schedule is the Patriots will play the Lions on Thanksgiving day...Playing the Jets on the first Monday night game of the Season is nothing new we play that team twice every year regardless of the date,and opening the New Stadium won't be the honor for the Jets because the Giants will have that honor on Sunday.