JETS rematch!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

JETS rematch!!

Alright guys - "F" it - lets move on.  It still stings a bit watching ESPN.  But oh well - lets get over that loss.  Guess what? Pats play this week - this wasn't a playoff loss.  So with that said...

Jets are coming to town and this is a big game.  Jets have seriously gone down hill since beating the Pats in week 2.  Losing Washington was a big blow, but lets face it - its a division game and the Jets can give the Pats some trouble.

Week 2 Brady was not 100% IMO - and he sure is now.  O-line needs to pick up on the pass rush this time and allow Brady to torch that secondary. 

Reviv will be matched up on Moss I'm sure so Welker and the #3 (???) will need to make some plays.

Predictions:

I like the Pats in a blowout - I think they rebound from the hard loss Sunday night and get their revenge for week 2.

I go them winning 28-10

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: JETS rematch!!

I think this will be a good game for the pats this weekend. They are going to be pissed off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

NO MERCY!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Time to move on!  Big game on sunday and a 'must' win for the Pats! So let's BRING DA NOISE on Sunday Folks and back OUR Defense on Sunday!

C'MON DEFENSE CORDINATOR & DEFENSE!  Time to STEP UP - it's that time of year again!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Woe be unto Green New Jersey.

Woe to the max.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Yesssirrr!!!!

Most definately.  Lets try to get past this whole debacle and distraction in Indy and knockout the Jets.

Lets not forgot all the trash talking and cockiness that this team was doing in WEEK 2 of this long NFL season.

I hope Brady thrashes them and you know that Dirty Sanchez is going to put up at least 2 picks.  Hopefully these guys grab them.

Go Pats!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to JETS rematch!!:
    [QUOTE]Alright guys - "F" it - lets move on.  It still stings a bit watching ESPN.  But oh well - lets get over that loss.  Guess what? Pats play this week - this wasn't a playoff loss.  So with that said... Jets are coming to town and this is a big game.  Jets have seriously gone down hill since beating the Pats in week 2.  Losing Washington was a big blow, but lets face it - its a division game and the Jets can give the Pats some trouble. Week 2 Brady was not 100% IMO - and he sure is now.  O-line needs to pick up on the pass rush this time and allow Brady to torch that secondary.  Reviv will be matched up on Moss I'm sure so Welker and the #3 (???) will need to make some plays. Predictions: I like the Pats in a blowout - I think they rebound from the hard loss Sunday night and get their revenge for week 2. I go them winning 28-10
    Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]

You think they'll only score 28 points!?!?! Although the Jets have a decent pass rush....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

Thank you IraqSteve for your services and starting a post that has actual meaning.  This should be our focus.  Last week was last week.  Revenge!  I want to rip their hearts out and end their season!

If I was a defensive player, I would be playing with a big chip on my shoulder this week.  Any sports player is a competitor.  If you question their ability, they will try to prove you wrong.  They are a good young group and will want to prove themselves to Belichick.

I hope that the "fans" realize that they are able to yell and make noise at the game.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

74-0

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox148927. Show sox148927's posts

the perfect storm is aligning itself for this one...pats coming off the colts loss pissed off and ready to rally around their coach, division game at home against the most hated rival, jets beat us last time around before brady caught his stride while kerry rhodes/bart scott and company ran their mouths...not to mention BB now has 2 months worth of gametape on sanchez and a much clearer idea of what forces the rookie into mistakes and bad decisions...

jets blew their wad in game 1, that was their super bowl...now its time for some serious payback...

anyone agree that moss will be EXTRA motivated against revis the so called shutdown corner and his big mouth defensive mates?? its on now...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

i agree with you, time to move on (and people think it's easy to be a Pats fan?  it was easier when they were bad).  the good thing about this team is that they won't roll over and die.  they are resilient.  add into the mix that comment made by the jets earlier in the year that they wanted to "embarrass" the Pats, revenge game, the jets aren't playing well anymore. they'll be out for blood. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

The Patriots will rally around their coach - the Jets will pay.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Notice the silence on the Jets' part after losing five out of their last six games.

I'm kind of hoping Bart Scott or Kerry Rhodes make some sort of dumb comment about the Colts game.  Anyone who wants to prod the angry tiger can be my guest.  I'm going to the game, so the more fired up the Patriots are, the more fun it will be to watch them destroy the Jets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: JETS rematch!!:
    [QUOTE]Notice the silence on the Jets' part after losing five out of their last six games. I'm kind of hoping Bart Scott or Kerry Rhodes make some sort of dumb comment about the Colts game.  Anyone who wants to prod the angry tiger can be my guest.  I'm going to the game, so the more fired up the Patriots are, the more fun it will be to watch them destroy the Jets.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I'm going too, can't wait! It better be so loud you can't hear the person next to you! This week can't go by fast enough!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

It still stings a bit watching ESPN. 

Steve,
    For me, it always stings watching ESPN, they are a joke. The Blitz is the only show I enjoy watching. The rest is all about guy not in the league any more or never in the league, second guessing what players in the arena should have done.

Teddy R once said
    "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Thank you for your service

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Sanchise have a hot dog on the sidelines.... priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWhBwpshxlY

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Hopefully the loss on Sunday is sort of a 'launching' pad for the Pats!  But we need to start it this on SUNDAY!

So IF your going - Let's CRANK the NOISE LEVEL UP (eventhough Gillette doesn't 'keep' the Noise in the stadium) and get the 'W' 

I know the PATS will be there at the END of this whole thing! Believe!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I was going to start a thread about moving on, I'm glad I saw this already started. It is time to start spanking teams all the way to the SB and the Jets could not be a better team to start the run!

Go Pats!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Alright guys - "F" it - lets move on.  It still stings a bit watching ESPN.  But oh well - lets get over that loss.  Guess what? Pats play this week - this wasn't a playoff loss.  So with that said... Jets are coming to town and this is a big game.  Jets have seriously gone down hill since beating the Pats in week 2.  Losing Washington was a big blow, but lets face it - its a division game and the Jets can give the Pats some trouble. Week 2 Brady was not 100% IMO - and he sure is now.  O-line needs to pick up on the pass rush this time and allow Brady to torch that secondary.  Reviv will be matched up on Moss I'm sure so Welker and the #3 (???) will need to make some plays. Predictions: I like the Pats in a blowout - I think they rebound from the hard loss Sunday night and get their revenge for week 2. I go them winning 28-10

I like the way you think Steve but after seeing our offense click against the colts we could be looking at 40+ against these slugs. I watched the Nyets game Sunday against Jacksonville and they looked Bad. The thrill is gone. Sanchez looks worse than he did in week 2 and teams have figured out how to exploit their defense. I'm going 45-17. I'll give the Nyets 17 because I think we'll let up a little once we get up by 21 points.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Hey defense, if you really feel disrespected then take it out on NY and smash the f*n Jets!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: JETS rematch!!:
    [QUOTE]Notice the silence on the Jets' part after losing five out of their last six games. I'm kind of hoping Bart Scott or Kerry Rhodes make some sort of dumb comment about the Colts game.  Anyone who wants to prod the angry tiger can be my guest.  I'm going to the game, so the more fired up the Patriots are, the more fun it will be to watch them destroy the Jets.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter. Right now I think this team is as mad as they need to be to completely destroy the Jets. They're so upset about giving that game up they won't take their foot off the gas and make the same mistake again the rest of the season. That loss is what gives them the attitude and anger they needed to not only get into the playoffs, but go deep.

Cryin Ryan's going to get slaughtered in the papers Monday for this one. They'll be calling for his head like we all predicted.