2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!

terrified

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Child Please!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I think I smell sarcasm but I could be wrong. Second, Jets scoring 27 points against the powerfull (sarcastic) defense is truely a feat. I think I'm not going to sleep well tonight for about two minutes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

LOL if the Jets couldnt beat the Bengals. The Jets would be the laughing stock of the NFL. So please. Lets talk about more important issues of how the Pats addressed their neeeds and the Jets did not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!:
    [QUOTE]LOL if the Jets couldnt beat the Bengals. The Jets would be the laughing stock of the NFL. So please. Lets talk about more important issues of how the Pats addressed their neeeds and the Jets did not.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE]

Isn't there an age limit on people allowed to post. Paulica...very nice as.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

seriously? it's the Bengals, they committed 2 INTs what do you expect? you've only scored 27 pts lols

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

I am sorry but.....who ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Seriously? They beat up on rookie QBs, WRs and TEs. To put Dalton in the same class as Tom Brady is like putting Eli Manning in the same class as Joe Montana. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!:
    [QUOTE]Come on, admit it: you patsies lovers didn't like what u saw from the Jets tonite. Big improvement from first game. That O and D might be tough for ur D and the Golden Boy.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

It's the BENGALS

Please

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Whatever fear we might feel pares in comparison to the terror you feel every time that Eli drops back and throws one up for grabs. Having said that I never want to see Eli in a Super Bowl again, but something tells me there is nothing to worry about there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

scared at what we saw????????????   I saw nothing but sanchez make some bad throws and get sacked.

Dont flatter yourself jets troll.

Pats are gonna be all over your sorry team and to Rexs comment of we have to win the division first...think again because you aren't wining it. It has Patriots written all over it Rex and you know it. Bad as you want that crown it wont be yours

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

[QUOTE]I think I smell sarcasm but I could be wrong. Second, Jets scoring 27 points against the powerfull (sarcastic) defense is truely a feat. I think I'm not going to sleep well tonight for about two minutes.
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]

Jets scored 27 pts against the Bengals even the panthers could have done that. Big deal it was the Bengals.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

Come on admit it, you're a Jets fan.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]seriously? it's the Bengals, they committed 2 INTs what do you expect? you've only scored 27 pts lols
    Posted by dodie2g[/QUOTE]

I believe it was 3 different Interceptions + 3 seperate Fumbles on top of that as well...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : uh, did u see my name and pic? I am a Giants fan...

Pfft. It's too bad the Giants aren't good enoguh to get a rematch. Like Tyson-Douglas II. It would have been ugly.

Tom 3 Goodell 1 Elly 0

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Funny, over on the Jets board they are talking about LT being done, the O line looking terrible and the D line didn't look to good.  They gotta be looking pretty bad if Jets fans are criticizing them.

And it was against the Bengals, LOL!  The Lombardi trophy has nothing to fear, it won't be making a home with the jets anytime soon.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Isnt it funny how morons get on this forum and talk crap?  They say our pass rush did not improve... I think Josh Freeman was on his back more than he was upright, and Tampa has a very good O Line.  You say we should be scared because you scored 27 points on the soon to be worst team in Football?  Seriously?  Thats your big story?  Did you watch the pats games?  we scored 47 in the first game alone... come back with some better material.  Infact come back when either of your teams does something this year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Funny, over on the Jets board they are talking about LT being done, the O line looking terrible and the D line didn't look to good.  They gotta be looking pretty bad if Jets fans are criticizing them. And it was against the Bengals, LOL!  The Lombardi trophy has nothing to fear, it won't be making a home with the jets anytime soon.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Their offensive line looks worse because washed up LT is plodding behind it.  I think Shonn Greene will make them look better and they're legit in pass protection

Their defensive line hinges on the development of Muhammad Wilkerson

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Come on, admit it: you patsies lovers didn't like what u saw from the Jets tonite. Big improvement from first game. That O and D might be tough for ur D and the Golden Boy.

Have fun finishing third behind Phili and Dallas..... dip sh!t ahahahahahahaha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

The only thing more scary than the Jets right now is manbearpig.  I'm cereal!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

So basically what you're saying is that your team is so terrible that you have to use another to talk crap.   And what the hell is that Eli 1 Tom 0 thing about, how many STD's each one has? Figures, the only trim Eli could score is a toothless wh0re anyway.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

I will give the Jets credit for one thing. They will be the best team representing New York this year. Other than that, no, not scared at all.