Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!

In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : Sorry, chokes are not dependant upon at what point in a game you play well or don't play well. Just for asking that, you have now moved up to #2 behind Queenie as the biggest forum fool, but I digress. Did you expect the Jets to win?  Were they favored to win?  Smarten up, toolbag.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

Fat Rex guaranteed a Super Bowl. They didnt.
    Choke.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

10 years from now when the Jets still haven't won a Super Bowl their fans will still be gloating about that AFC Divisional round playoff win like it was the greatest victory in the history of sports. Whatever gets ya through the day, McCheaters

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

"JETS" is that you????????

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : Not strongly favored?  Really?  Outside of Rex Ryan, who picked the Jets? Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

Keyshawn had your back!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

NY JETS--41 YEARS OF NOTHING. SOON TO BE 42.

Yes the whole NFL is scared......That Rex might trip and fall on them and crush them to death

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Here's the Jenkins quote, hopefully it settles this silly argument although I know it won't.

"When you have magnified expectations in New York, you better get it done," he said. "We've got to win. There's no if. We have to win. Trash has been talked. Things have been said. We need to make it happen, or we're going to be embarrassed."

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/206650-jenkins-well-win-or-be-embarrassed#ixzz1Vrsqf2ZV

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : Another clown who thinks that any time a team loses it's a choke?  Shocking!  Let me help you out, The Patriots choked becasue they were 14-2 had easily beaten the Jets during the regular season and were predicted by the majority of the football world (and by every single fan on this forum) to beat the Jets. They didn't. CHOKE!  In fact, that was a first time ever kind of choke.  Pathetic.

Choke job.  And your coach is at it again.

Three consecutive years of prediciting SB victory.  Haven't even been there yet.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

The more you post, the angrier you make yourself.  It's literally like watching a 2 year old claim he doesn't need a nap. 

The thing is, Leon, if your team had actually done something over the past 40 or so years, you'd have some cause to get excited.  I get that Jersey is a sports void; the only outstanding team your state has produced in the past 5 years is the Rutgers women's bball team.  And your pro sports will always be second fiddle to NYC.  That's why your bball team will move to Brooklyn.

For a region with a crazy number of pro sports, nothing much happens down there. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : What? Another loser who thought that the Patriots were going to go winless in the playoffs for the third year in a row?  Where were you clowns in January?

All seriousness: Do you really like RR prediciting victory like this? 

Every team starts the year believing in themselves, and some of them even believe they can win it all.  But none of them, not NE, not GB, not NO, not even NYG, would ever think to tell the media they'll win it all upon the start of the season.

So is Rex's act getting old to NYJ fans?  Why has the media given him a free pass for claims that don't get backed up on the football field?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]The more you post, the angrier you make yourself.  It's literally like watching a 2 year old claim he doesn't need a nap.  The thing is, Leon, if your team had actually done something over the past 40 or so years, you'd have some cause to get excited.  I get that Jersey is a sports void; the only outstanding team your state has produced in the past 5 years is the Rutgers women's bball team.  And your pro sports will always be second fiddle to NYC.  That's why your bball team will move to Brooklyn. For a region with a crazy number of pro sports, nothing much happens down there. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

It really is a bit unsettling to see someone meltdown like this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : Are you trying to claim that embarrassed and choking is the same thing?   I'll give you that the Patriots were both in the playoffs, but they are not synonymous. Why you would defend Queenies obvios dooshbagery is beyond me. 

I wasn't implying anything, like I said, I saw you arguing about what Jenkins said so I found the quote and posted it. Nothing more, nothing less

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : Wow! And you lost to that team last year? How pathetic is that.  Not so sure a few SB wins 7-10 years ago does anything for the first 30 years of a pathetic franchise or anything for not being able to win a playoff game for the last three.  But hey, if your team blows now, I guess it's all you have.  CHOKE!

So long as the Pats dont have anyone on our team, including and especially our coach, guaranteeing Super Bowl victories every year, then their really isnt anything to be embarrased about in losing . We just try again next year. How do you not get this?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

McCheaters... how many times have you changed your diapers by now?  There is one thing we Pats fans can say the Jets fans can't...  no matter how much you spin it back at us...  the Pats have succeeded a lot more since the last Jets SB win and it is driving you all crazy to the point of your obsessing on this site!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Scare Pats Fans vs Bengals! : So, what you're saying is that it is better to not believe you can win and then back it up, than to believe you can win and not back it up?  It is flat out cowardice.  The Patriots are afraid of the consequences.   Afraid that there is some effect on other teams if they think you believe you're going to win. I'll put in words you can understand. That's retaaarded !

No, what I am saying is it is stupid to guarantee something 6 months and 19 games before hand. This isnt about confidence, its about being a blowhard and you know it. I guarantee you everyone on the Pats staff is completely confident they can win the whole thing, they just dont have the need to claim it beforehand. If anything that shows MORE confidence than going around telling people you are the best before a game is even played. Fat Rex has made an as* out of himself for 3 straight years now, he hasnt done a single thing he said he would do. AFC East champs? Nope. Conference title? Nope.Super Bowl? Nope. Lose 200 pounds? Nope. He is a braggert with zero follow through.
    The man is BEGGING people to beat the Patriots. When BB begs someone to beat the Jets, let me know, cause hell will be about to freeze over.
    And honestly dude, you are acting like a scolded dog being teased with sticks of meat right now. I would feel pity for you, but you came here, not vice versa, so blame yourself.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

You really don't see the difference in being confident and going out and telling everyone in the world that you're the best team and will win the Super Bowl. No, you're right, BB and the Patriots don't believe they can win because they don't proclaim themselves champions before the opening day kickoff. Guess that means the Jets are the only team in the NFL that 'believe they can win'. Lol great argument