Jets teammates done with Sancheeze

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbetourne. Show rbetourne's posts

Re: Jets teammates done with Sancheeze

Who cares?  Seriously.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I care.  I like to keep tabs on a team in the division.  Especially when that team happens to be a funny mess!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

What if the Jets have no one at all playing quarterback?  But enough about 2012.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

i dont know how they keep sanchez over tebow. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The best thing that has happened to the afc east over the last five years was watching the Jets waste a good defense and running game on a pathetic QB. Watching that whole thing unfold...the loudmouth coach, players, fans...get blown up up by a QB that only could complete 8 yard slants was pure magic. If they had even a average QB they could of won something - in typical Jet's fashion they screwed it up, and I'm happy for it. It looks like Mark will be gone this year, but it's probably too late for them. I mean they probably had their best coach in a decade there too, and the QB still managed to screw it up...priceless.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Just saying, the Jets did go to 2 AFCCCG with Sanchez when he had a running game, and WR's. Once he had zero supporting cast, his inability to carry a team is exposed. 

He needs a change of scenery, and will never be a QB to lead a team, but I have to think he could be a decent #2 for a team with a strong commit to the running game and defense. 

Makes me appreciate even more what TB has done with the Pats

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

The best thing that has happened to the afc east over the last five years was watching the Jets waste a good defense and running game on a pathetic QB. Watching that whole thing unfold...the loudmouth coach, players, fans...get blown up up by a QB that only could complete 8 yard slants was pure magic. If they had even a average QB they could of won something - in typical Jet's fashion they screwed it up, and I'm happy for it. It looks like Mark will be gone this year, but it's probably too late for them. I mean they probably had their best coach in a decade there too, and the QB still managed to screw it up...priceless.

The first two years they put a decent team together but also mortgaged the future to win it all at the time. It caught up to them because they had too many bad contracts. People claim the Patriots are cheap but they always have solid depth to their roster. Something the Jets haven't had.

I also like the fact that the Patriots do have a consistent system in place. I'm not saying just any QB can come in a run it but at least if the OC changes the whole system doesn't change. The Jets are about to go on their 3rd OC and system in 3 years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to GO47's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

The first two years they put a decent team together but also mortgaged the future to win it all at the time. It caught up to them because they had too many bad contracts. People claim the Patriots are cheap but they always have solid depth to their roster. Something the Jets haven't had.

I also like the fact that the Patriots do have a consistent system in place. I'm not saying just any QB can come in a run it but at least if the OC changes the whole system doesn't change. The Jets are about to go on their 3rd OC and system in 3 years.

I think there's two ways to build a team...the way the Jets, Cowboys, Skins, Baltimore and many others do...or the way we do. In either case they both won't work without a quarterback in my opinion. Truthfully I believe that if we had spent to the salary cap over the last two seasons and were a little more concerned with our starters, rather than the 4th string guy, I think we would of won another championship....but who knows?