JETS Tickets Available - Hilarious.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

JETS Tickets Available - Hilarious.

I was taking a look at the JETS remaining schedule at ESPN and noticed the number of Tickets Available.  http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

Looks like Fireman Ed wasn't the ONLY Jets fan to give up on their team!  The difference between Home and Away availability is RIDICULOUS!!!!  Couldn't give away the seats...

Week 12 Thu, Nov 22 vs New England L  49-19

Week 13 Sun, Dec 2 vs Arizona  1:00 PM FOX 8,095 Tickets Available

Week 14 Sun, Dec 9 @ Jacksonville 1:00 PM CBS 2,241 Tickets Available

Week 15 Mon, Dec 17 @ Tennessee 8:30 PM   3,975 Tickets Available

Week 16 Sun, Dec 23 vs San Diego 8:20 PM NBC 10,948 Tickets Available

Week 17 Sun, Dec 30 @ Buffalo  1:00 PM CBS 4,484 Tickets Available

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: JETS Tickets Available - Hilarious.

When you watch this video from halftime vs the Patriots and how bad the Jets fans treat their own team as they go back to the locker room then you can understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xGGgz5TcI&feature=youtu.be

Jets ownership can't be happy one bit. If they keep Any of these 3 Rexy, Sancheeze, Tannenbum, then they are a very foolish organization and the fans should jump ship!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Look at that schedule...who'd want to watch those awful teams?  It's the Toilet Bowl I-V.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When you watch this video from halftime vs the Patriots and how bad the Jets fans treat their own team as they go back to the locker room then you can understand.

Jets ownership can't be happy one bit. If they keep Any of these 3 Rexy, Sancheeze, Tannenbum, then they are a very foolish organization and the fans should jump ship!

[/QUOTE]

Just signed Sancheeze to a 5 yr deal,good luck dumping him. Great news for Pats fans!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to dantehopkins's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was taking a look at the JETS remaining schedule at ESPN and noticed the number of Tickets Available.  http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

Looks like Fireman Ed wasn't the ONLY Jets fan to give up on their team!  The difference between Home and Away availability is RIDICULOUS!!!!  Couldn't give away the seats...

Week 12 Thu, Nov 22 vs New England L  49-19

Week 13 Sun, Dec 2 vs Arizona  1:00 PM FOX 8,095 Tickets Available

Week 14 Sun, Dec 9 @ Jacksonville 1:00 PM CBS 2,241 Tickets Available

Week 15 Mon, Dec 17 @ Tennessee 8:30 PM   3,975 Tickets Available

Week 16 Sun, Dec 23 vs San Diego 8:20 PM NBC 10,948 Tickets Available

Week 17 Sun, Dec 30 @ Buffalo  1:00 PM CBS 4,484 Tickets Available

[/QUOTE]

Untrue!! I heard that all remaining Jets game tickets have been sold out. They were all  purchased by Ringling Brothers circus...LOL!!

Here's the latest Jets team photo:

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You know when Ed, the face of the franchise, is saying he can't stand Jet fans that they are truely horrible people

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Untrue!! I heard that all remaining Jets game tickets have been sold out. They were all  purchased by Ringling Brothers circus...LOL!!

Here's the latest Jets team photo:

[/QUOTE]

Send in the Clowns

.....Isn't it rich? 
    Isn't it queer? 
    Losing my timing this late in my career. (Sanchez)
    And where are the clowns? 
    There ought to be clowns... 
    Well, maybe next year.

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/judy_collins/#share

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just signed Sancheeze to a 5 yr deal,good luck dumping him. Great news for Pats fans!

[/QUOTE]

So just because they signed him to a 5 year deal they are going to just keep him?  Sancheeze has no chance of winning a SB, they need someone who can.  They need to find a way to drop him, trade him or have the highest paid backup in the league.  They are crazy if they keep Sancheeze as a starter next season.  He will never be a QB who can win a SB so do you suffer with him the rest of his contract?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Wow! That was trully enjoyable! "Don't even come out after halftime"!! "Garbage" I feel great now!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brawny27. Show Brawny27's posts

Jets demise....hilarious....Do you think Fatty Rex will continue to run his mouth now?...come on toe boytime to zip it Jets suck!....go pats!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow! That was trully enjoyable! "Don't even come out after halftime"!! "Garbage" I feel great now!!

[/QUOTE]

Can you believe the teams own fan base would do that?  That's shamefull!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So just because they signed him to a 5 year deal they are going to just keep him?  Sancheeze has no chance of winning a SB, they need someone who can.  They need to find a way to drop him, trade him or have the highest paid backup in the league.  They are crazy if they keep Sancheeze as a starter next season.  He will never be a QB who can win a SB so do you suffer with him the rest of his contract?

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, you know it, I know it and so does the rest of the league. They are stuck with him! :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The Jets have an easy schedule from here on out but it wouldn't be a surprise if they lost most or all of their games. They're bad lol.