Jets to cut 'cancerous' players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Re: Jets to cut 'cancerous' players

Faneca isnt much better than Neal and Mankins

sign me up for Nick Mangold though!!! elite young center to replace Koppen

I dont see the Jets cutting their entire offensive line that helped the #1 rushing attack in football

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to cut 'cancerous' players:
    Faneca isnt much better than Neal and Mankins sign me up for Nick Mangold though!!! elite young center to replace Koppen I dont see the Jets cutting their entire offensive line that helped the #1 rushing attack in football
    Posted by rebels1520

You underestimate the Jets! Don't you know that just when they could possibly sniff some consistent success, they'll find a way to drop the ball?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Faneca isnt much better than Neal and Mankins
    Posted by rebels1520

Neal and Mankins are great now.  Faneca was great once.  DuCasse replacing him is a rookie from (no kidding!) UMass a.k.a. a revolving door this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Jets to cut 'cancerous' players:
    Mangold and Ferguson are all but off the team after being determined 'cancerous' to the locker room after questioning the move to cut Faneca. If anyone can turn these guys into 'character' guys it's BB. Why didn't BB sign Faneca?  It would have been an immediate upgrade.
    Posted by bjesuss

I doublt that they would cut the whole O-line because they are upset over one of their brothers getting cut.....

many people are still on the team who were upset that the Jets didn't keep Thomas Jones......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Mangold is one of the best young centers in the league and won't be cut

Faneca wouldn't come here to be a backup to Neal and Mankins

This is a dumb discussion board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Mangold is one of the best young centers in the league and won't be cut Faneca wouldn't come here to be a backup to Neal and Mankins This is a dumb discussion board.
    Posted by NickC1188

Thr whole board?  or just the thread?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Faneca already signed with Arizona.

http://beta2.nationalfootballpost.com/Alan-Faneca-signs-with-Cardinals.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

LOL at the Jets cutting arguably the second best player on their team, Nick Mangold.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

bjesuss sounds like a DUMMY!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Mangold woiuld be on the market a total of one nano second if they ever cut him. The Patriots would have him signed with in 10 minutes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to cut 'cancerous' players : You underestimate the Jets! Don't you know that just when they could possibly sniff some consistent success, they'll find a way to drop the ball?
    Posted by apdynasty23

So true! HA, HA, HA! 

The Jets are stupid enough to do anything. They cut a productive Thomas Jones for LT. XD

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

bjesuss - I like to believe you are smarter then the average Jets fan troll, since you can use a computer, but even you can't be this idiotic. There is a huge difference between someone speaking up over someone being cut and a clubhouse cancer. Ex. when Branch wasn't resigned or when Vrable was traded a number of Pats playes made comments but they weren't clubhouse cancers. AD however, was causing issues during the season and was a healthy scratch from a game for it, see the difference yet?

BTW I'd take Mankins and even Neal over Faneca respectively at this point in their careers

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Guys, look at the reeeetard that started the subject!  ANY subject he starts is an automatic ignore. The dude is seriously missing some brain cells.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to cut 'cancerous' players : So true! HA, HA, HA!  The Jets are stupid enough to do anything. They cut a productive Thomas Jones for LT. XD
    Posted by 49Patriots

Now lets be fair here. LT replaces Greene who then replaces Jones. I mean LT can't come in and replace one of the most productive RB's over the last 5 years or so, that's why you have a 2nd year RB who had a couple good games in the playoffs for. I mean when your running game is your only offense with a 12td/20int 2nd year QB why wouldn't you replace +1000 yrd RB with a unknown rb and back him up with one of the most unproductive rb's last year and then cut your best run blocking G?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to cut 'cancerous' players : Maybe, but I see you don't offer any proof.
    Posted by bjesuss

Lets' see, I can't provide conclusive "proof" that bjesuss is a "dummy."  I can merely offer the following into evidence.  Whether this proves anything is not for me to decide.  But the profile below is fairly representative of someone who is not all that bright, in my opinion, although I'm not a psychologist. 

1. You're a Jets fan.  I could actually rest my case here and be highly confident in the outcome, but...

2. You're a Jets fan hanging out on a Patriots message board.

3. You're a Jets fan that posts inane tripe that has no basis in fact on said Patriots message board just to try and get a reaction.

Again, not for me to decide what all this means, I'm just one opinion.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Supernova13. Show Supernova13's posts

In Response to Jets to cut 'cancerous' players:
    Mangold and Ferguson are all but off the team after being determined 'cancerous' to the locker room after questioning the move to cut Faneca. If anyone can turn these guys into 'character' guys it's BB. Why didn't BB sign Faneca?  It would have been an immediate upgrade.
    Posted by bjesuss

No they are not. Even the Jets wouldn't do something as dumb as that. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

we need to be more focused on getting Mankins a contract

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

we need to be more focused on getting Mankins a contract
    Posted by Gulo

He'll sign the tender then they will tag him next year. I really hate when they did this to Wilfork and it cost them big. I was hoping they'd learn their lesson and lock up Mankins long term putting as much cash into this year as allowed, since it is uncapped. Well the off-season isn't over yet and they might just be waiting to sign the rookies and see who will be available in the second FA period before getting something done. I mean it's not like he's going anywhere they can take their time and wait the see how the team forms before dealing with it. I just hope the don't make him mad during the process and he doesn't want to negotiate

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Bjesuss, congratulations! You are the worst troll since Leon.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

The Jets aren't stupid enough to cut Mangold.  That Pats would sign him in a heartbeat.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

if they are really cutting all cancerous players, they would have 12 players left on the roster

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

if they are really cutting all cancerous players, they would have 12 players left on the roster
    Posted by btownteamsrking
    I dunno....I'm counting on my fingers and I can't get past 4....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Jets to cut 'cancerous' players: Pats---Why not sign Leon Washington, or maybe even Jones? The Jets dismantled the heart of the rushing attack and unloaded key lockerroom guys for nothing in return. Sanchez stinks. They are worse on offense(even with Holmes) than last year now, and better on defense. Expect Ryan to tell Sanchez to go into a shell, make no mistakes, and hope to win a lot of 10-9 games. This team is going to be boring and 8-8. You heard it first. And oh, by the way, don't forget the distraction of Hard Knocks, when all these idiots try to preen for the cameras. That will be boring also.
    Posted by bjesuss

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to cut 'cancerous' players: The only thing better for the Pats than the Jets doing what they did would have been to ship them Maroney.
    In Response to Re: Jets to cut 'cancerous' players : Now lets be fair here. LT replaces Greene who then replaces Jones. I mean LT can't come in and replace one of the most productive RB's over the last 5 years or so, that's why you have a 2nd year RB who had a couple good games in the playoffs for. I mean when your running game is your only offense with a 12td/20int 2nd year QB why wouldn't you replace +1000 yrd RB with a unknown rb and back him up with one of the most unproductive rb's last year and then cut your best run blocking G?
    Posted by PatsEng