Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Re: Jets to Embarrass Pats

Killa........I have been posting for awhile here.......I understand the 17pts....
    maybe the Pats weren't rushing the QB because of the WR sets in the Bills game. Sanchez is new.....but if we give him time...he may hurt us. Like AP said....this will demoralize these guys if we win...just want to see it happen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jason12702. Show jason12702's posts

In Response to Jets to Embarrass Pats:
     I am not one to suport running up the score but in this case the coach is a jok and the the whole idea or trash talking just makes me think of Pop warner. I hope brady plays the whole game and just keeps bombing the end zone.

Players shoot their mouth off and when they get spanked they don't have to own up to their comments. GO PATS SPANK the fat pig and make him cry to his momma

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Killa Killa Killa -We're Jets gans we NEVER give up!In the past there was always we'll get em next year but this year is different!
    You see NE fans that's what being a fan is all about!Always optomistic!!You didn't see any finger pointing or trade him or or fire him like you see in here on a daily basis .It's just a fan being a fan!Enjoying the games and hoping for the best!

The boys are really flapping their gums on the Jets.... lets see them back it up!
    Jets in a laugher.Take the Jets and the points ...you can thank me on Monday!

So is everybody having a productive day?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

how about a wager Leon.........Jets win......I don't post again on this board
    Jets lose........you never post on this board again ......under any name. Care to back up your words?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

low life loser

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

I'd rather put money on the game but I would never be able to trust a pats fan from beantown.Not with all the cheating that goes on up there with their sports teams.You wouldn't pay and somehow justify it in your head that by not paying you're still right not to pay.It's difficult to follow but so is the NE fanbase logic.

The NE fanbase logic is just a little bit off center from the rest of the country.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

no money involved Leon.......just your integrity......you could never post again on these message boards......are you willing to back up your trash talk?....Jets win I'm done....Jets lose you're done

not afraid are you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon you dont want to bet because you know you'll lose, and the only way of you getting any attention or talking to anyone (since your a loser and you have no friends....or a job, or a life, or any skills) is to come on BDC and act like a fool. So their is no way you would give that up!

Question...why is rex so fat, are you hiding under his big shirt....AKA the man-moo-moo

I have another question....Did you play football? Cool I love that story

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Leon.......did you run away?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

A rookie QB is not going to beat Bill... period.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

No, its leons coloring hour!!! Time to finger paint!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to Embarrass Pats:
    [QUOTE]Oh they will be flat. This is how it goes down, they treat this game like its the super bowl as their players have come out and said and when they cant beat us and they get blown out by Brady and the O they will be a broken team, they will lose their swagger and they will run out of gas. They will get beat by the saints and the titans and the dolphins and then they will say maybe we shouldnt have put so much "super bowl" into that Pats game.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]
    Interesting post but in reality what the big blo-hard is attempting to do is create some bullentin board material for his players. He's doing all that he can without really upsetting the Pats. If the Pats play as poorly Sunday as they did Monday he'll be laughing for the remainder of the season and reminding all each week. What say you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Hey gang-So many threads wanting Leons gems of knowledge....OK where were we?

Ah yes the betting question.I bet every Sunday but only for money.Sorry I would just love to take your bets but I can only trust a NE fan as far as I can throw  them.Don't get me wrong I would like to throw all of you off the nearest bridge but it's money or nothing.
    Why would I ever leave this site anyway?It's way too entertaining!?

LOL at all of my adoring fans here at BDC!

Well gang it's off to the gym!I'll check in later and you can count on that.

Until then y'all have  a nice afternoon now.....ya'hear!?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

I'm not worried about this game at all.   I know the Pats D is weakened by the loss of Seymore and Mayo, but I would still take Bellichick against a rookie QB any day of the week.

It doesn't hurt that Ryan is the head coach.  They guy is all talk.   

They're Defense does look better than last year, but in fairness,  every defense looks better against Houston.

It should be a good game and a real test for the Jets fans.   I'd say Bellichick will focus on shutting down the run and making the rookie beat us with his arm.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 13lucky. Show 13lucky's posts

Leon says the Pats are cheaters. Gee, didn't I just hear something about the Jets being fined for cheating last year????

Pot I'd like to introduce you to kettle.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Jets to Embarrass Pats:
    [QUOTE]At least that's the opinion of Kerry Rhodes, Jets' strong safety, in this morning's Daily News. He goes on to say that he's tired of losing to the Pats and now is the time for retribution.  As if the Patriots needed more bulletin board material!
    Posted by wlbredsoxfan[/QUOTE]

The only ones they are embarrASSing is THEMSELVES. Absolutely PATHETIC. The Jets coach should be fired based squarely on his ... patheticism. Truly a new low for NY sports teams.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Leon you realize what a puss you are being right? The guy gave you a simple bet, not hard at all. If you win he will never post on here again and if you lose you never post here again. I know how much you like f*cking with us but you seem pretty scared for someone so sure his team will win.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon you goto the gym?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In your neck of the woods, do they call that a bar?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mstringr. Show mstringr's posts

If the Jets lose they'll sulk like LT did and be saying things like "the better team did NOT win today. Sometimes it happens that way."

I hope Brady/Moss pick on this safety as they did that poor Pittsburgh sap who "guatanteed" awin in 2007.

The Pats may NOT win. But: rookie coach, new systems, rookie QB...  all very capable, I know.  And the Pats have many new parts too, to be sure...  but even so the Pats are more established, and have collectively "been there" before.

Close game.  Pats win. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

13 Lucky-How are ya!?
    Yes you heard right-Leon called the pats cheaters.Call me crazy but is not saying a player is hurt when the player played anyway as bad as illegally taping (cheating)another teams signals after the league told you not to illegally tape (cheat)?

I don't know.... but knowing what the other the team is going to do before they do it is much worse then not reporting a player may be hurt when the player played anyway.

I'm sure you'll put some kind of homer spin on it but you got caught cheating and that's how the pats are percieved throughout all of the sporting world(cheaters) ....except NE of course!

So gang -Did everybody have a productive today?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rougehose. Show rougehose's posts

Wow- The Pats have beaten the Jets like a pinata, something like 8 or 9 straight times at the Meadowlands.  The Jet organization should be the one thats embarrassed after their annual Patriot beat down.  Rhodes sure has a short memory and a big mouth for a below average, soft safety.   I pray that Moss, Galloway and Welker light him up and then, with the Pats up by 25, Maroney breaks one and and Rhodes gets steam rolled.  There's gonna be some humiliated Jet's by sunday night, good move big mouth.  
    Huh, Jet's have been the laughingstock of the NFL for the past 40 years, start trying to play with your heads and bodies instead of your mouth.  New York sure has it's share of dead beat sport teams.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Leon:

How are the Jets going to embarrass the Pats? By pretending to be a NFL team as they get slaughtered by the Patriots?

Now, about our accents: Nuuuuh Yawwwwkkkers criticizing New Englanders for their accent is one of the funniest things I've read this week (along with jabbathehut's begging the fans for help during the game)....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Very inexperienced coaching mistake.He's putting unnecessary pressure on his team and rookie QB in his 2nd NFL game.If NE loses,its a week 2 loss with 14 more games to play.If the Jets lose,their confidence in their coach and locker room is shattered and the NY media and fans are going to eat them up all year unless they can redeem themselves in our second meeting.Noone is going to take anything from that organisation seriously if the fail to beat us Sunday.High risk tactic with little gain.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Beating the Jets at home, $$$cost of the plane fare
    Beat the Jets over and over again. $$$$cost of a good Tevo system
    Beat the Jets and get to read the weak excuses on Moday for why again they stink.

$$$priceless

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatrickMcFinn69. Show PatrickMcFinn69's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to Embarrass Pats:
    [QUOTE]What's up Cow!? How are ya!? All smack talking aside -After Monday's night game you have to be a little nervous about the pats defense along with a sputtering offense.The Jets  look pretty good even better then that in my opinion.And my opinion is worth it's weight in Gold!LOL May the best team win!Jets and the points -You can thank me on Monday!
    Posted by leonJetsLeon[/QUOTE]

Hey, your back!  Thanks for the support.  1969.