Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Re: Jets to Embarrass Pats

• Any divisional rivalry is hard to predict.I'm not any more nervous than I was the last time they played. Sanchez isn't even going to show up,he's still recovering from the bikini wax. All sh!ttin aside,the Jets need to start concentraing on HOW to beat NE and win enough of the other games on their schedule to compete in Dec. for a playoff spot instead of running their mouths after a week 1 win.Half of the NFL won in week 1.There's a lot tougher games in their future than Houston.
    • On the NE side,I hope Brady gets back to consistently producing scoring drives.It's the key to our season.It keeps the opposing Off. on the bench,tires out their Def.,allows our Def.to rest and puts increasing pressure on opposing offenses, when they do get the ball,to take chances trying to catch up.
    • Not really worried too much about the NE Def.They'll get to Sanchez,early and often.BB likes blitzing rookie QB's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon your mind is like a broken record, same ol' same ol'

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Leon, when you say you're "...off to the gym" do you actually mean "I'm off to create another screen name to agree with my own thoughts"?  How many do you have now? 

You're losing your touch, Leon....guess your day wasn't that productive.  Did you realize that when you get angry, you misspell a lot of words regardless of the name that you post under?  It's pretty basic stuff, buddy; stop trying to spell anything longer than 2 syllable words. 

Come Sunday your anger will be so bad, there won't be a legible word in your drivel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

My biggest concern is if coach Ryan gets one more sandwich with mayo on it he could have a heart attack, the guy is so fat that his cholesterol and HBP must be off the scale.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Leon you goto the gym?
    In your neck of the woods, do they call that a bar?

He probably goes to one of those gyms where the guys don't really work out, they just hang around and check each other out!

Now, about our accents: Nuuuuh Yawwwwkkkers criticizing New Englanders for their accent is one of the funniest things I've read this week (along with jabbathehut's begging the fans for help during the game)....

I guess Leon thinks everyone has an "accent", because nobody talks like they do in NY/NJ! I've been to 48 states, and just about everywhere I've heard people comment on how ridiculous the NY accent is...and how they can't understand what they're saying.

Very inexperienced coaching mistake.He's putting unnecessary pressure on his team and rookie QB in his 2nd NFL game.If NE loses,its a week 2 loss with 14 more games to play.If the Jets lose,their confidence in their coach and locker room is shattered and the NY media and fans are going to eat them up

Good point. Maybe he thinks these guys don't have the confidence to win against NE, either. But Rex loves to hear himself talk. While that may be OK for a coordinator, he will learn that being the HC is a different story. Probably he'll have to learn it the hard way!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to Embarrass Pats:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets to Embarrass Pats : They never shut-up anyway, just a loud mouth team with a loud mouthed coach. Its amazing how few teams show the class that the Patriots do.. You'd think they would learn.
    Posted by mtbr1975[/QUOTE]

Maybe the Pats can reel in a victory this week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Re: Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats

Leon.......So why don't you admit it.......you can't back up your trash talk.

I challenged you to a friendly wager........you backed down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxman7. Show taxman7's posts

The Jets win the trash talk, The Pats win the game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to Embarrass Pats:
    [QUOTE]My biggest concern is if coach Ryan gets one more sandwich with mayo on it he could have a heart attack, the guy is so fat that his cholesterol and HBP must be off the scale.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

This is the most accurate post of the day.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from The2boys. Show The2boys's posts

Can you finally see Leon, for who he really is?  he has no knowledge of the professional game of football, he obviously lives in fantasy land(Meth, will do that to ya), and he has NOTHING interesting to say..he keeps bringing up "Spygate", he has no other arguement besides this...he knows the Patriots are the Superior team, especially over the JETS, so he's been harping on this cheating thing for so long he's sounding like a broken record. Leon, I respect you for posting your opinion on here, but you make yourself sound childish and foolish, let it go, support your team, and enjoy the priveledge we all enjoy of being able to post here. the NFL, fined the Patriots, for their taping..it's done it's over with...please bring something to the discussion, other than that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Leon doesn't care about anything other than trolling.......

Leon I called you out with the friendly wager.....and you ran
    I slapped you with a challenge.......and you "begged out" or is it "tapped out"?

no matter.......you lost your credibility now (if you ever had it)

I know your curiousity will get to you and you will have to read this post again.....so I give you another shot.........you win...I go..........I win....you and all your aliases gone........are you game?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

What's Embarrassing to this message board is you people who keep responding to him!!  He feeds on it and apparantly you do too!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

In Response to Re: Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats:
    [QUOTE]What's Embarrassing to this message board is you people who keep responding to him!!  He feeds on it and apparantly you do too!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

no ......what is embarrassing is your avatar......full of yourself huh?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea Sday that how you get to Leon by going after your fellow Pats fans. Seriously all NEGAME said was stop responding to teh guy thats what he wants and you bash him for it? If you let your hate for Leon turn you again the other fans on this forum you are playing right into his game man.

Now Leon so your team cheats but you wont admit it, let me put on my shocked face.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

J E T S CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I think she just put that up there for Rex.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

My My M-Hi Gang!Leons popularity just grows every day!Soups -are you cureccting speelings in sportrts Foureme?Talk about a guy with way too much time on his hands!?

Sday-I answered your inquiry as far a s bet went.There was trust issue with you people that I just can't go over.Please read the post and let it sink in.

Hey NEGAME-Nice A ss!

So Gang what's on your feeble minds!?

How are ya!?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Soups isn't that sharp so I will explain it one more time.Read it slowly Soups-Maybe it will sink in.

I only post as Leon Hess or any variation of the late great mans namesake.If there are Leon impersonators then I say more power to them and keep up the good work.
    How's Mayo doing?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats : no ......what is embarrassing is your avatar......full of yourself huh?
    Posted by sday4x45[/QUOTE]

Never discourage any eye candy on the board.  Kind if wish my name was Rex Ryan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats : no ......what is embarrassing is your avatar......full of yourself huh?
    Posted by sday4x45[/QUOTE]

YES I AM!! avatar????? guess that's another name for it  must be you don't like chaps

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Soldier Boy!-How's the experiment going with the most knowledgeable sports fanbase(NY Jets fans) in the country?

My assessment of what goes on in here is pretty simple-You all think everybody is against the pats,you all panic the very moment anything doesn't go your way in a game situation(case in point-Monday night's game thread in here-that was a train wreck of fandom)trade him fire him and turn your backs on the local teams.Disgusting really!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets to 'Embarrass' Pats : YES I AM!! avatar????? guess that's another name for it  must be you don't like chaps
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Chaps are better when that is all you are wearing.....got any of those pics?  ;)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

no on the chaps.....

Speaking of chaps.........Leon my friend.....throw out "trust issue" all you want

You talk the talk......but can't walk the walk.....no place to go if you get kicked off these forums...huh?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Soldier Boy!-How's the experiment going with the most knowledgeable sports fanbase(NY Jets fans) in the country? My assessment of what goes on in here is pretty simple-You all think everybody is against the pats,you all panic the very moment anything doesn't go your way in a game situation(case in point-Monday night's game thread in here-that was a train wreck of fandom)trade him fire him and turn your backs on the local teams.Disgusting really!
    Posted by leonJetsLeon[/QUOTE]

No Leon, once again you apparently do not visit your own team's boards.  They are just like any other teams fans.  There is a slight bit of truth to what you are saying in the following context: bandwagon fans are most apt to do the things you point out.  any team that wins a lot has a higher percentage of bandwagon fans.  Have you noticed all of the Steelers shirts and flags around lately?  That said, it's fair to say that the Pats have more bandwagon fans than the Jets.  It's also fair to say that the Lions have no bandwagon fans.  The Jets have few bandwagon fans because the Jets haven't done anything.  The Jets haven't built a bandwagon to jump on.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Jets can't have a bandwagon ......every year the wheels fall off......kind of like their seasons for the last 40 years......