Jets vs Dolphins.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Jets vs Dolphins.

I don't wish for any serious injuries, but I hope these guys ding each other up pretty good, both physically and mentally.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Jets vs Dolphins.

A good, physical, grinding primetime game is all I can ask for as a Pats fan!

Should be what we get with 2 good Ds and 2 good run games.

No, no serious injuries...but a few twisted knees and high ankle sprains never put anyone's career in jeopardy!

Just, for the sake of all pedestrians out there, if Edwards has a good game, PLEASE, send him to his room!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I can't believe their still trying that Wildcat thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Jets vs Dolphins.:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe their still trying that Wildcat thing.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

They're not anymore. They're actually moving the ball really well on the Jets in the second quarter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Jimmy Jack?  any thoughts?  Here is mine, we took the AFC East.  We beat the consensus top 2 in our division.  The two teams that everyone on this forum picked to represent the AFC East.  And we are still on the upswing.  We get Revis back.  We get Pace back.  We get Santonio Holmes? Are you kidding me?  Everyone who said that we were going to start 0-3 or 1-2 at best better ask themselves.  Are the Jets who you thought they are?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]Jimmy Jack?  any thoughts?  Here is mine, we took the AFC East.  We beat the consensus top 2 in our division.  The two teams that everyone on this forum picked to represent the AFC East.  And we are still on the upswing.  We get Revis back.  We get Pace back.  We get Santonio Holmes? Are you kidding me?  Everyone who said that we were going to start 0-3 or 1-2 at best better ask themselves.  Are the Jets who you thought they are?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    It's still early in the season yet. If Allen doesn't slip on the infield there's no way Edwards goes 70 yards and that personal foul on Clemons on 3rd and 22? Are you kidding me? Henne shredded your defense. Saying you the division after 3 games would be pretty stupid. This game came down to a 2 plays so gongradts. We'll see you again in a few weeks.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I can't believe their still trying that Wildcat thing.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]
    It works against weaker defenses. Good luck.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets vs Dolphins. : It's still early in the season yet. If Allen doesn't slip on the infield there's no way Edwards goes 70 yards and that personal foul on Clemons on 3rd and 22? Are you kidding me? Henne shredded your defense. Saying you the division after 3 games would be pretty stupid. This game came down to a 2 plays so gongradts. We'll see you again in a few weeks.
    Posted by perfect72[/QUOTE]
    Please no excuses. Maybe Henne had a pretty good game because he's relatively new to the Jets'D. Jets know the PATS passing game much better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

sorry 72, you have been a decent guy and that comment wasnt directed towards you.  It was directed to the people that said that the Jets were going to be 0-3 or 1-4 to start the season.  This is a patriots forum so there are plenty of "ifs" flying around.  If you want to join the if parade go for it.  I wont go there because then I would be undefeated but then you would be too right?  I have been calling the division since before hard knocks.  I said we will take it and guess what, we took it.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

[QUOTE]Jimmy Jack?  any thoughts?  Here is mine, we took the AFC East.  We beat the consensus top 2 in our division.  The two teams that everyone on this forum picked to represent the AFC East.  And we are still on the upswing.  We get Revis back.  We get Pace back.  We get Santonio Holmes? Are you kidding me?  Everyone who said that we were going to start 0-3 or 1-2 at best better ask themselves.  Are the Jets who you thought they are?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    Now let's not get carried away. Lest you forget, the Broncos started last season 6-0. Now tell me, how did that work out for them? Surely they made the playoffs and won the Super Bowl, right?

This is why Jets fans like you get on my nerves so much. How on earth can you win the division after three games?! The Jets sucked for their first game, and played well in the other two. That's great, they're a good team. But to say that you have the division wrapped up three weeks into the season after beating your two main competitors is absurd. Keep in mind, you still have to play us in Gillette (which an astute follower of football such as yourself should quite easily recall the outcome of that one), and the Dolphins still have yet to come to New York (which, if I recall, didn't quite go your way either last year).

If recent history shows us anything, the eventual Super Bowl champion can come from virtually anywhere. I doubt you picked the Giants to win in '07 after week three. Did you think the Pats were going to win it all after week 3 in '01?

The bottom line is that it's way too early for such brash talk. If this was week 10 or 11, then your words might carry a little more weight. Keep in mind, the Chiefs are 3-0. Think your Jets will see them in the AFC Championship game? I mean, they DID beat San Diego, the unquiestioned favorite in the AFC West.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from foxboro1. Show foxboro1's posts

wedat  the division?  after week 3? that was chad henne. relax you will not make playoffs

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]wedat  the division?  after week 3? that was chad henne. relax you will not make playoffs
    Posted by foxboro1[/QUOTE]...we did NOT win the division. That is getting way ahead of the game. I will take it one game at a time with the inevitable flops intertwined with good games. As for making the playoffs, let's wait and see before stating they won't get in. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

okay, so there are some people that just showed up on this board this week so I am guessing that they are all sawks fans and have finally come to the realization that they are done until april.  They have said goodbye to the baseball season and are ready to move onto football season.

The regulars on this forum have been very happy all preseason about how the patriots have the best recievers, best qb and all this young talent just waiting to explode onto the field this year.  As much as I tried to bring them to reality, they dismissed me as a troll and said the Jets would start the season 0-3 or 1-4.  We would have a huge target on our back from Hard Knocks, LT was old, Cro was a 1 season wonder, Braylon would be a non factor, Holmes is a locker room cancer. 

On top of that, the Jets didnt even deserve to be in the playoffs last year, we are a 500 team, wouldnt even give us credit for winning 2 playoff games while the pats just showed up as AFC East champs and bowed out without a win.   All these reasons for why the jets would certainly lose to teh Ravens, pats and fish to start the year.

So yeah, we do have teh division right now, we are 2-1 and 2-0 in the division.  you are going to have to take it back because we wont give it back.  I have been here for a few months now (whodeawhodat got banned) so I may talk a bit but it is all good.  This Jets team brings the fight.  I dont give a about teh chiefs, gmen or anyone cept the jets and whoever the pats/fish play.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets vs Dolphins. : Now let's not get carried away. Lest you forget, the Broncos started last season 6-0. Now tell me, how did that work out for them? Surely they made the playoffs and won the Super Bowl, right? This is why Jets fans like you get on my nerves so much. How on earth can you win the division after three games?! The Jets sucked for their first game, and played well in the other two. That's great, they're a good team. But to say that you have the division wrapped up three weeks into the season after beating your two main competitors is absurd. Keep in mind, you still have to play us in Gillette (which an astute follower of football such as yourself should quite easily recall the outcome of that one), and the Dolphins still have yet to come to New York (which, if I recall, didn't quite go your way either last year). If recent history shows us anything, the eventual Super Bowl champion can come from virtually anywhere. I doubt you picked the Giants to win in '07 after week three. Did you think the Pats were going to win it all after week 3 in '01? The bottom line is that it's way too early for such brash talk. If this was week 10 or 11, then your words might carry a little more weight. Keep in mind, the Chiefs are 3-0. Think your Jets will see them in the AFC Championship game? I mean, they DID beat San Diego, the unquiestioned favorite in the AFC West.
    Posted by TheCommittee[/QUOTE]

**LIKE **

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]Hardly a Sox fan just here cuz the season is over.  I may not have been posting but believe me WhoDat I'm here everyday reading your nonsense.  Go ahead and think your precious win-nothing Jets are division champs... You're just here to p*ss off people on this board and you know it.  You bring nothing constructive to the discussion, just a punk who's overconfident because his usual bottom-feeding team is showing some promise.  When the Jets win the Superbowl I will welcome you back here to talk all that trash about how you called the division in Week 2.  Until then just shut up, go back to the ganggreen forum and take your ol' pal Leon with you...
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

No punks here, and if you read my posts you know that I do bring some insight to the discussion.  Sure I like to poke crazy in the eye every now and again but I know a little bit about football and I know my JETS.  You prolly wont agree with the way I see things but I can hardly say I agree with most of the pie in the sky that gets floated around this forum.  So I will try not to offend thee with the truth of matters and be forced to create a new user name.  Until then WE DERR, WE DAT!!