Jets will take it...with a SMILE!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jets will take it...with a SMILE!!

No matter how it is spun by the Colts organization, the only thing missing in the Jets victory over the Colts yesterday was a giant bow on top of it! 

Yes, the game was competitive, to a point, but, the first two touchdowns by the Jets were the result of a KO return for a TD and a fumble recovery in the end zone.  I wonder if the Jets really feel they DEFEATED the Colts and I don't mean their score was higher at the end of the game.  Regardless, they'll take the win with a smile, flaunting it in the face of the other teams in the AFC who played in their games hard to the end to keep hopes alive for the playoffs.  I wonder how the Broncos, Steelers, Texans, Jaguars and Dolphins felt seeing the Colts lay down for the Jets?  Many probably didn't think the Colts would fold to the Jets so easily with an undefeated season on the line.  The Colts didn't even make it interesting late into the 4th, they gave it up in the 3rd!!  Here's hoping the Bengals beat the snot out of the Jets and show them how a team WINS their right to the playoffs!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Jets will take it...with a SMILE!!

I dont think it really matters to the jests if they feel if they "really" defeated the colts.  The bottom line is that they won on sunday and they still are in the playoff hunt. 

Oh wait...this is the same team that won the SB in week 2.  I guess they won another one sunday.  That makes 2 SB's in one year.  They definately on the way to establishing thier dynasty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The Jerks in the playoffs? Does that mean we will be tortured in January with repeated shots of Phireman Phucky?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Leon - sat next to a transplanted Jets fan yesterday.  He was pretty quiet.  How did you feel about the game?