Jets willing to Shop Revis....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Jets willing to Shop Revis....

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

Are we talking about the same Revis who renegotiates his contract EVERY year... no thanks, resign Talib and keep Dennard across from him or draft another corner.  Ras is coming back as well.

Woz

you were stretching credibility drooling over a CFL maybe. Now your counting on Ras? And you want to be taken seriously? 

I get you dont want Revis and his salary, but he isnt a great CB? I am really shocked

who said you have any say on who has any credibility on this forum? woz stated his opinion, thats it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Are we talking about the same Revis who renegotiates his contract EVERY year... no thanks, resign Talib and keep Dennard across from him or draft another corner.  Ras is coming back as well.

Woz

you were stretching credibility drooling over a CFL maybe. Now your counting on Ras? And you want to be taken seriously? 

I get you dont want Revis and his salary, but he isnt a great CB? I am really shocked

who said you have any say on who has any credibility on this forum? woz stated his opinion, thats it.

And his opinion is stretching the credibility factor. Woz is a big boy and knows we all have strong opinions. what are you, his poodle?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I do agree with Woz regarding Seymour however. I would like to see a reunion if the $$$$ work

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Woz

And his opinion is stretching the credibility factor. Woz is a big boy and knows we all have strong opinions. what are you, his poodle?

no, but you may be babe's poodle after reading some of your posts. but anyways, he isnt insane for believing that the pats should add a cb not named revis to help their secondary. the pats have other areas to improve and revis will cost much more against the cap than any other cb they would acquire. revis is a great player, and id love to see him as a patriot if they have the space to add him and also improve other parts of the roster....but if they dont have that type of space, than i agree with wozzy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I do agree with Woz regarding Seymour however. I would like to see a reunion if the $$$$ work

I think the bigger issue than $$$$ is the fact that Seymour was so bitter that we traded him even years later.  No idea if this is still the case.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Woz

no, but you may be babe's poodle after reading some of your posts. but anyways, he isnt insane for believing that the pats should add a cb not named revis to help their secondary. the pats have other areas to improve and revis will cost much more against the cap than any other cb they would acquire. revis is a great player, and id love to see him as a patriot if they have the space to add him and also improve other parts of the roster....but if they dont have that type of space, than i agree with wozzy.

Re read the comments. I was questioning Woz for thinking the Pats could depend on Ras. I dont want Revis here either. I simply said he was a great CB 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Woz

Re read the comments. I was questioning Woz for thinking the Pats could depend on Ras. I dont want Revis here either. I simply said he was a great CB 

you cant depend on RAS to be a #1 or #2 corner, you are right...but if he is healthy, he is talented enough to play in spot roles....even arrington did pretty well when he was in the slot this year.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Rocks for brains. I am over at the Marriot in Chapel Hill. Doing a piece here and out in the am. Meet me for a drink later. I have to know....are you some pimply faced dweeb in his mothers basement, or a real person? The bdc community needs to know

Meet me at the crunkleton at 7:30.  If gary the owner is there, I'll have him put on some Dead.  Bring your jets spreadsheet with cap figures.  Lmao

!!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Getting Revis would not be hard at all for the Pats. All the Pats have to do is call on another team to make the trade then the Pats would give that team what they traded to the jets plus an extra pick or 2. So basically lets say the Pats talk to the Browns for them to make a trade with the Jets and the Browns give up 2 1st rd picks then the Ptas would give those 2 1st rd picks to the Browns plus anothe pick or a player. See not that hard. Just have to find a good partner

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

jets wont trade to the patriots

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Rocks for brains. I am over at the Marriot in Chapel Hill. Doing a piece here and out in the am. Meet me for a drink later. I have to know....are you some pimply faced dweeb in his mothers basement, or a real person? The bdc community needs to know

Meet me at the crunkleton at 7:30.  If gary the owner is there, I'll have him put on some Dead.  Bring your jets spreadsheet with cap figures.  Lmao

Wow are they serious? I would love to see this lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I wouldn't mind having him, if for no other reason that to watch Mike Greenberg cry for weeks, but to trade him to an intradavisional rival like NE, the Jests would want way more in return than he's worth more than likely. The idea of using a third team in the mix to jerk Rexy around is an interesting one though. Might be worth a try.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

0.00% chance Revis is a Patriot.

1. Division/hated rivals.

2. Against the Patriots MO. Revis may potentially get a Brady-esque contract and a huge haul in draft picks. Can't build a defense around a defense, let alone a cornerback.

That being said, Revis is the best corner in the league and, assuming he recovers fully from his injury, is on a career trajectory of becoming one of the all time greats. In the passing era, what he is doing is very impressive. He can shut down the tall, fast, strong, quick WRs that we covet...and he's only 5'11!

Revis on the Jets is no concern. But if he took a discount to join a legit AFC contender, then he may be a concern.

I would love it if Revis hit FA and pulled a Deion, except sign a 1 year deal with the Pats just to stick it to the Jets.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

BR weighs in on top 50 DBs of all time. Some interesting ones for sure.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/391923-the-top-fifty-nfl-cornerbacks-of-all-time

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

A Rusty/RKARP alliance would shatter the BDC message board.  I dont put it past rusty. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to WeDerrWEBACK's comment:

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

A Rusty/RKARP alliance would shatter the BDC message board.  I dont put it past rusty. 

nope. I was working at the school until almost 10:45...didnt see the mesage to meet until just now. At the Raleigh Durham a/p now heading back. Maybe next time. I would have posted pictures if he showed up

anyways, I left my salary spread sheets at home

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I figured you'd chicken out.  Nothing like offering for me to come out and meet you, then you claim you were tied up.

Pretty much falls in line with everything else you do here. Hypocrite/contradiction city.

yeah, I know I was chicken. mean while, you are on the board non stop, yet I ask you to meet me for a drink at 4:30, and you suddenly disappear until 6:30 and reply, saying meet in 1 hour. I specifically came in to do a piece at the school that evening, didnt get out to almost 11:00. I still did go out for drinks...pretty cool area. I had never been (I did not go to Crunkletons however)

I might be back in about 2-3 weeks

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Woz

Sorry, where did I state that Revis isn't a great CB?

Frankly Dennard has the same size and skill set Revis has for less, bring back Talib who is bigger than Revis and can actually lock down the Megatrons of the league and what you end up with is two corners for the price of one Revis... and you don't have to worry that they will rip up their contract and ask for more money next off season.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Woz

Frankly Dennard has the same size and skill set Revis has for less, bring back Talib who is bigger than Revis and can actually lock down the Megatrons of the league and what you end up with is two corners for the price of one Revis... and you don't have to worry that they will rip up their contract and ask for more money next off season.

the part in bold letters stretches credibility

Ras is coming back as well.

everyone on these boards agrees Revis is great (but no one wants him for the PAts) except for one guy (hello Rocks for brains)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

Woz

New York Jets vs. Detroit Lions
    Darrelle Revis vs. Calvin Johnson

Calvin Johnson stats: 1 reception, 13 yards

Yes he can. Revis can cover and shutdown anybody, including Megatron and Andre

Revis vs. Megatron example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odEkIjovr…

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to WeDerrWEBACK's comment:

Woz

New York Jets vs. Detroit Lions
    Darrelle Revis vs. Calvin Johnson

Calvin Johnson stats: 1 reception, 13 yards

Yes he can. Revis can cover and shutdown anybody, including Megatron and Andre

Revis vs. Megatron example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odEkIjovr…

So can Talib.