Jets Young WRs = Busts

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Jets Young WRs = Busts

I would say no matter what team it is ,its just mini camp not defending the jets cause thats not it just saying its early to say bust.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

The Jets are "The Gang that could not shoot Straight!"    Heard their QB's are going to get a job advertising for Newport Creamery . .  ."Awful-Awful"

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

no dont work for me ,you could be right but if this was on pats wr then you be saying they hate the pats anti bb and agianst the pats so Ill take the high road on this one and say lets see what they do during the season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Why do you post so much about the Jets? Your anti Brady trolling? Your Sanchez obsession? Are you really a Jets fan?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

no dont work for me ,you could be right but if this was on pats wr then you be saying they hate the pats anti bb and agianst the pats so Ill take the high road on this one and say lets see what they do during the season.

I agree, good post.

They very well might be busts, but they might not be either.  Too soon to jump on the Bust wagon right now. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I don't underestand the Jets, I really don't. They sit there and complain that their offense isn't performing well yet they do little to improve it. They got Geno Smith this year, sure, but what else? They had two first round picks and went defense with both? Did they watch Hill last year? The guy couldn't catch a spider monkey covered in stickum.   They have no TEs, no OGs, no RBs, a shaky QB situation, and a questionable receiving corps at best.   Who knows how Holmes is going to be next year after his injury and it looks like Hill isn't improving his stone hands. Who on earth is going to catch passes for them? Keller is gone and was their best offensive threat after Holmes. Kerley is decent I guess. Nobody fears their running game at all. I just don't get it... the year is 2013; an offense is required to win games.   I love watching the Jets burn by the way and I think any real Pats fan should.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Jets wanted Tavon Austin and man, I really would have hated them getting him.  Thank goodness the Rams pulled a fast one and got him first.  I would have loved seeing Rex Ryan's face when he seen the Rams jump in front of them to take Austin.  THey really wanted the Austin and Smith connection.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Sigh, it's preseason. Why is it even a discussion in June? Hill has been known to drop balls and most likely will continue to do so but also has big play potential. Kerley will be fine. Everyone else who knows. But, it doesn't matter anyway if they don't have a QB who can throw it to them.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

Phat Rex checks in today as "Navin Johnson" to defend his busts.  Isn't that swell.  Cannot be made up.  The guy got bored with using "MeadowlandsMIke" now he's back to "Navin Johnson".

There is even a column on ESPN NY where they talk about Kyle Wilson and the comments under it with angry Jets fans are absolutely priceless.

Another bust. Enjoy!

And yes, Brace and Butler were busts.

The difference is, our team doesn't do 6-10 or 7-9 due to tossing picks or drafting busts like yours does.  

By all reports Kyle "shrimpy arms" wilson, as you like to call him, has come to camp and is playing at a level that is leaps and bounds above where he has played recently.  I know you hate on him but he played pretty well last year after Revis went down.  Sure he has gotten burnt and jets fans think his finger wag is a joke but he has been working out with Revis in the offseason so I am excited to see how this translates in games.  Fact is, last year, he would have started on your defense so there is that.

WR drops are quite a bit unnerving BUT this is the first 2 days of mini camp so I wont lose any sleep over it.  We need holmes to heal up and be ready for week one.  I "hear she is making progress".  Holmes, Hill and Kerley with Winslow and Goodson would be better than the isht we trotted out there to finish last year that is for sure.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

While I certainly get the legit concern about the Jets' Wr's and offense generally, I think they have enough holes to fill on both sides of the ball that drafting defense early, if they thought those guys were the best available, makes just as much sense.

Drafting WR's is a risky proposition and once Austin was gone I'm not sure there was anyone else worth spending those high picks on. The state of the Jets offense draws more attention, understandably, but their defense appeared to take a step back last year and then lost something like 7 starters.

Outside of Wilkerson there aren't a lot of proven commodities on the line, and outside of Harris, who is good but not getting any younger, more questions at LB and similarly a secondary that lost 3 starters.

It's fair to say the Jets needed to get younger and some of the guys they parted with won't be missed but there's an awful lot of transition on defense if it's that side they're counting on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I am concerned regarding the Pats young WR's. So far the reports on Dobson have not been stellar, and Boyce is already behind the other WR candidates.

I will breath a sigh of relief if the Pats can line up week 1 with Amendola, Edelman and Hern all healthy after preseason, and hoping the same can be said of Gronk.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I am concerned regarding the Pats young WR's. So far the reports on Dobson have not been stellar, and Boyce is already behind the other WR candidates.

I will breath a sigh of relief if the Pats can line up week 1 with Amendola, Edelman and Hern all healthy after preseason, and hoping the same can be said of Gronk.

I hear you, but it's still early.  The nice thing for the Pats is if generally good health prevails ( fingers crossed ), then the rest of the offense looks very good. They have among the best talent in the league across the board on offense outside of WR where we'll have to wait and see.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

So if we just go by mini camps  hell lets say tebow is a hall a famer cause someone said he threw a few good passes geeze!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to stegall85's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I hear you, but it's still early.  The nice thing for the Pats is if generally good health prevails ( fingers crossed ), then the rest of the offense looks very good. They have among the best talent in the league across the board on offense outside of WR where we'll have to wait and see.

Ignore him. He uses doom and gloom with everything Pats and then praises the clear subpar Jets issues.

and now the truth..

in the past 2 years I have commented on the Jets salary cap issues and the Jets draft. You on the other hand comment on the Jets at least 3 times per week, every week...

in addition, I have not seen either Pats WR play yet, so I commented "so far the reports"...meaning it is not me being critical, but others.

in other words, why even give a thought to Holmes, Kerley and Hill when Edelman, Gronk and Hern are out?

25. This post has been removed.