Jim Rohm: "Pats and Texans are pretenders"...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Jim Rohm:

I will laugh at this till the day I die! lol

http://youtu.be/57W05-oopNA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    link doesn't work

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    link doesn't work

[/QUOTE]

highlight...right click mouse...go to http://youtu.be/57W05-oopNA

Should work. It's a clip of Rome almost getting his butt kicked by Jim Everett. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

He said GB, Atlanta and Baltimore were pretenders too. I'm pretty sure the only teams he called a contender were Denver, SF and NYG. I think it was Boomer and Marino who couldn't believe he called the Pats and Packers pretenders.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Jim Rome blows... he would be Jim Everett's bottom in prison.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

His show is the worst . It's all about him and he is always wrong. Its amazing that he even has a show, who listens to him?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

His show is the worst . It's all about him and he is always wrong. Its amazing that he even has a show, who listens to him?

[/QUOTE]

apparently a lot of people b/c i believe he topped a list of highest paid sports talk show hosts

believe it or not that imbecile made 30 mil last year!

[/QUOTE]

He's an LA mediot who created a radio personality and parlayed that into a successful sindicated sports talk show. Good for him....He's not an expert nor is he a guy that made living handicapping games...Thus his opinions are just that his and carry little weight. Not sure what the fuss is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Didnt watch it but heard he said this on the CBS pre-show... he has a new show on their sports network and i get wanted some attention, but seriously... i can get putting both the raves and texans there, but the pats.. really? he must be BURNING... in his head and pants!

[/QUOTE]

If the 9-3, defending AFC champion Patriots and the 11-1 Texans are AFC pretenders, who are the contenders? The Ravens?? The Texans bludgeoned them in Houston, earlier in the season...and the Pats blew a big lead to them in Baltimore, before losing by a single point. The Broncos? The Patriots beat them earlier in the season, when the Boys in Blue weren't playing very well, particularly on defense.

What all this talk is just an extension of the media's love affair with Peyton Manning. They're dying to write articles about how the great Horseface is the "old savvy veteran, greatest QB of all-time", who bounced back from an injury that would have finished a lesser man, to lead  his young bucks to a title. It's enough to make you gag.

Though the Broncos are capable of beating anybody in Denver, they're not the same team on the road. Plus, as we all know, Peyton does not play his best football in the post season.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

CC, Why are you still here? Nobody accepted your apology.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It is all about giving opinions and that is what Rome is doing.  Some agree and some do not.  Depends on your perspective, right?  At least the studio he is using does not need the heat turned on when it is cold as he is the source of hot air during his show.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I saw the idiot on the pre-game show.I believe he said"With their ghosts on special teams and defense,the Patriots window of opportunity has closed and they just don't realize it.Pretenders"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Just checked out the Jim Rome-Jim Everett video on youtube.  F'kin' HILARIOUS!!  This guy Rome is a total punk and deserved to get his as* kicked.  I also liked how they voice-overed some dweeby guy screaming for help.  LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Didnt watch it but heard he said this on the CBS pre-show... he has a new show on their sports network and i get wanted some attention, but seriously... i can get putting both the raves and texans there, but the pats.. really? he must be BURNING... in his head and pants!

[/QUOTE]

If the 9-3, defending AFC champion Patriots and the 11-1 Texans are AFC pretenders, who are the contenders? The Ravens?? The Texans bludgeoned them in Houston, earlier in the season...and the Pats blew a big lead to them in Baltimore, before losing by a single point. The Broncos? The Patriots beat them earlier in the season, when the Boys in Blue weren't playing very well, particularly on defense.

What all this talk is just an extension of the media's love affair with Peyton Manning. They're dying to write articles about how the great Horseface is the "old savvy veteran, greatest QB of all-time", who bounced back from an injury that would have finished a lesser man, to lead  his young bucks to a title. It's enough to make you gag.

Though the Broncos are capable of beating anybody in Denver, they're not the same team on the road. Plus, as we all know, Peyton does not play his best football in the post season.  

[/QUOTE]

Love all the touting him for MVP. Hmmm.... let's see..... he's QB of the AFC West division leading team. The same team Tebow came off the bench to clinch the West last year. How has the eam improved? Seems to me that makes him no better than Tebow, who is riding the pine in New Jersey. I'll ROFLMFAO if they don't get out of the firt round. At least Tebow DID that.

Just sayin'.... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajaym. Show ajaym's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was awesome! Thanks!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't a fan of Jim Everett but I am now.  Thanks

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Look.  Rohm is an entertainer.  Entertainers like Beck, O'Reilly, Rush don't necessarily report the truth or even their real opinions.  They make money by manufacturing divisive controversy which illicits a strong emotional reaction from the audiance and keeps them coming back for more, like flies on crap. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Who cares?

22. This post has been removed.