Jints appreciation thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Jints appreciation thread

It seems that 0and6 bribed BDC moderators to hide his famous prediction thread. If you have trouble finding it, here is the link:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/fear-not-jints-will-win-10-games/100/6815401

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Jints appreciation thread

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It seems that 0and6 bribed BDC moderators to hide his famous prediction thread. If you have trouble finding it, here is the link:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/fear-not-jints-will-win-10-games/100/6815401

[/QUOTE]

Eli is back to that deer in the head lights gaze again...he has reverted back to 4-5 years ago, when he was Sanchez before Sanchez

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If there is any satisfaction to the Giants going 0 - 6 to date..  it is the fact no matter how much the Pats have changed as a team, we have yet to experience such a poor start from the Pats in this BB and TB era.  Just goes to show there is a lot of luck in winning a SB given the Giants still have many core players from their last SB winning team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If there is any satisfaction to the Giants going 0 - 6 to date..  it is the fact no matter how much the Pats have changed as a team, we have yet to experience such a poor start from the Pats in this BB and TB era.  Just goes to show there is a lot of luck in winning a SB given the Giants still have many core players from their last SB winning team.

[/QUOTE]

True and I always appreciate BBs and Bradys consistency.  They win and Belichick deserves credit for getting the best out of his players most of the time... keeping them focused,etc.

I have called Jints the luckiest mediocre team to ever win 1 let alone 2 SBs.   the facts prove it and now this season,  that assessment is generous... lol.

The fact that they pulled it off against the patriots twice is even more aggravating and increasingly more suspicious.  Hmmmm... could there have been some unknown spy activity going on?  Inquiring minds want to know.  How about a full blown investigation of how this pathetic team outwitted and out lucked NE twice...?  or is it just that coughlin had the mo on Belichick from their days working together...?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

coolade...   luck happens and the Giants are the recipients.  It is amazing how in both those SBs, late in a game in which the Pats were leading, the Giants got the benefit of the most amazing pass plays ever seen in SB history.  There is no mystery in those two plays because the pass had to be thrown and the catch had to be made.  We just have to chaulk it up to Lady Luck being a New York resident!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

coolade...   luck happens and the Giants are the recipients.  It is amazing how in both those SBs, late in a game in which the Pats were leading, the Giants got the benefit of the most amazing pass plays ever seen in SB history.  There is no mystery in those two plays because the pass had to be thrown and the catch had to be made.  We just have to chaulk it up to Lady Luck being a New York resident!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah  .... hear ya.  man,  I guess Im still not over it....  Working on it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I just posted my usual insults on that thread and it still did not bump to the top. Bring back the thread moderators. 

Hey Jints

Brady 4-1

E-Lie 0-6

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I have my suspicions, based on the large number of teams with relatively mediocre regular season records that win the Super Bowl these days, that the NFL playoffs may often be rigged.  There's an enormous amount of money to be made by throwing these games, both in terms of a mediocre team owner's pride and in terms of Las Vegas gambling cash volume.

We already know that the New Orleans Saints won their Super Bowl by taking out cash contracts on individual opposition players.  Is it too much of a stretch to question whether, say, as a hypothetical example, the son of a Green Bay coach was helped into a frozen river the week before a critical game?  Or could the answer be as simple as loading one team's lunch with Ex-Lax or spreading norovirus spores all over the team's locker room the evening before the game? 

And what about those critical phantom pass interference calls on long bombs?  Why do they come in bunches for the home team, usually when the home team is a 1 point to 7 point underdog?  Do NFL refs ever fix games?  One NBA ref wrote a book recently, explaining how NBA refs collude against certain players and against certain teams. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I call BS on that Tyree play beacuse if this ref had eyes that actually worked

then it would have been a different outcome.

Why was the clock stopped again?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This picture upsets me to no end still...definetely one of the most apparent refereeing errors in NFL history. Maybe the most important mistake ever made by an official, it's so blatant!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

You have to call that one....amazing. He's looking right at him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

how do they prevent the bump on the old post?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seems so.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah  .... hear ya.  man,  I guess Im still not over it....  Working on it.

[/QUOTE]

coolade.. I am certain every Pats fan here have had the dreams:

#1 - Assante made the interception

#2 - Welker made the catch

The rest of the dream is euphoria!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This picture upsets me to no end still...definetely one of the most apparent refereeing errors in NFL history. Maybe the most important mistake ever made by an official, it's so blatant!

[/QUOTE]

O'hara had him by the facemask. A Sports Illustrated photographer caught it perfectly & up close. There was no excuse not to call it, or any of the other penalties that happened on that play. Sure looks like a block in the back also in that picture. Shortly after this the OL are pulling DL off of Eli. With a perfect season on the line that jumps to the top of blown calls in any SB. Flags should have been flying all over the place.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

how do they prevent the bump on the old post?

[/QUOTE]

I think it stuck to somebody's helmet

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I call BS on that Tyree play beacuse if this ref had eyes that actually wor

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

O'hara had him by the facemask. A Sports Illustrated photographer caught it perfectly & up close. There was no excuse not to call it, or any of the other penalties that happened on that play. Sure looks like a block in the back also in that picture. Shortly after this the OL are pulling DL off of Eli. With a perfect season on the line that jumps to the top of blown calls in any SB. Flags should have been flying all over the place.

[/QUOTE]

The fix was in...    Ohara looks like a linebacker making a tackle.  Then the clock......  and the little known other blown call that put the jints into position was the 3rd down conversion before the TD to buress.  Steve Smith got open by way of the most blatant pick in NFL history.  Crossing route... guy goes straight into patriot covering smith and blocks him.  Journeyman Smith after journeyman tyree,  makes the catch. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

The only thing I appreciate about Jints is that he hasn't been posting here lately.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have my suspicions, based on the large number of teams with relatively mediocre regular season records that win the Super Bowl these days, that the NFL playoffs may often be rigged.  There's an enormous amount of money to be made by throwing these games, both in terms of a mediocre team owner's pride and in terms of Las Vegas gambling cash volume.

We already know that the New Orleans Saints won their Super Bowl by taking out cash contracts on individual opposition players.  Is it too much of a stretch to question whether, say, as a hypothetical example, the son of a Green Bay coach was helped into a frozen river the week before a critical game?  Or could the answer be as simple as loading one team's lunch with Ex-Lax or spreading norovirus spores all over the team's locker room the evening before the game? 

And what about those critical phantom pass interference calls on long bombs?  Why do they come in bunches for the home team, usually when the home team is a 1 point to 7 point underdog?  Do NFL refs ever fix games?  One NBA ref wrote a book recently, explaining how NBA refs collude against certain players and against certain teams. 

[/QUOTE]

Paul I love your stuff but its the guys kid.  stretch but a guys kid. If that's the case ill never watch FB gain.