JJ Watt and Roid Testing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

JJ Watt and Roid Testing

If ever there was someone who pumped some "help" into his body it's this guy. I think it's pretty fair to say it would be hard to actually try and explain how this guy went from delivering pizzas a few short years ago to one of the most dominant defensive lineman in the NFL.

That being said, how is it complete nobodies like Cunningham & Bolden get tested, and Watt doesn't?? I'm not too big on any kind of conspiracy theories, but you have to admit this one smells a little.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: JJ Watt and Roid Testing

Who said Watt doesn't get tested, and what do you mean by delivering pizzas.  He was a top player in college.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If ever there was someone who pumped some "help" into his body it's this guy. I think it's pretty fair to say it would be hard to actually try and explain how this guy went from delivering pizzas a few short years ago to one of the most dominant defensive lineman in the NFL.

That being said, how is it complete nobodies like Cunningham & Bolden get tested, and Watt doesn't?? I'm not too big on any kind of conspiracy theories, but you have to admit this one smells a little.

[/QUOTE]

Wth?  "how this guy went from delivering pizzas a few short years ago..." You mean when he was EIGHTEEN FRIGGIN' YEARS OLD?  Are you serious?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Tanbass is on a bit of a bender today. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

its actually kind of hard to get caught in the nfl, they only get tested a couple times a year. As long as they keep their testosterone to epitestosterone ratio under 6:1 they are good to go. they dont even test to see if its synthetic testosterone or not as far as I understand. 

Watt walked on to Wisconsin. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he were juicing or most any player in the NFL.  It's been going on for decades and will continue to unless the NFL and the players association agree on more frequent and stricter testing procedures along with more severe penalties if caught.

That being said, I don't really care if they're all using.  I'm still being entertained.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

everyone gets tested once a year. ffrom what i see of his body, he doesnt look like hhes on juice (hed be very underperforming physique wise if he werer on juice. hgh look at hsi jawline next couple years. i thik he could be natural. now clay matherws totally looks to me to be on hgh. (steroids who knows. id have to see him up close). ditto aj hawk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who said Watt doesn't get tested, and what do you mean by delivering pizzas.  He was a top player in college.

[/QUOTE]

everyone gets tested once randomly a year per cba for steroids

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Racist drivel.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I believe a lot of posters-myself included -  wanted the Pats to take him in the draft--how bout Jones-Vince and JJ for your 3 down line-man---pass rush solved!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I believe a lot of posters-myself included -  wanted the Pats to take him in the draft--how bout Jones-Vince and JJ for your 3 down line-man---pass rush solved!

[/QUOTE]

bb was not gonna trade all way up to 11 though, so it was a pipe dream for us....

ah dreams

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

He's just a good player. He was good in college and has continued to get even better in the NFL. Theres always a couple of guys like that in the league. Jarred Allen is a sack machine and has been his entire time in the league. He had 9 sacks as a rookie and has got even better.Watt is even more dangerous because he does even more out there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwPATRIOTSww. Show wwPATRIOTSww's posts

You should check you a Joe Rogan Podcast#277. His guest is Victor Conte. He was the head guy they took down during the whole Balco case. eye opening!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[/QUOTE]

pathetic reach to disparage upcoming opponent-silly

next week: Aldon Smith robs old ladies and deals meth!

[/QUOTE]

Not quite as pathetic as hanging around another teams message board....get a life tool

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

You know who and who doesn't get tested? Impressive.