Joey Galloway in 2007

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Joey Galloway in 2007

A nice video on the top ten plays for the Bucs in 2007.  Joey Galloway has four of those ten.  If Galloway can play at this level in NE with Brady,Moss, and Welker.  NE's offense will be sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJIZCXIs91A

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Re: Joey Galloway in 2007

For several years (until he broke his foot last yr) Galloway has excelled in Tampa despite the fact they haven't had stability at QB or any other decent threat at WR.

If he is healthy, it could be scary having him on the field with Brady, Moss, and Welker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

In Response to Re: Joey Galloway in 2007:
    [QUOTE]For several years (until he broke his foot last yr) Galloway has excelled in Tampa despite the fact they haven't had stability at QB or any other decent threat at WR. If he is healthy, it could be scary having him on the field with Brady, Moss, and Welker.
    Posted by siestafiesta[/QUOTE]
    The key here is going to be the play of the offensive line and the play calling.....If given the time Brady will be devastating with this crew of receivers !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Flip, you are correct O-line, O-line, O-line, the key to #4.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

[QUOTE]Flip, you are correct O-line, O-line, O-line, the key to #4.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE] hey harley ...long time no see
    we always think alike......sonny

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Sonny:

Welcome back, long time no see. The key to offensive success this year comes down to 2 letters: OL! I think the Pats' penalty yardage coming from their efforts to protect Brady will go up substantially in 2009.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rimfire. Show Rimfire's posts

[QUOTE]Sonny: Welcome back, long time no see. The key to offensive success this year comes down to 2 letters: OL! I think the Pats' penalty yardage coming from their efforts to protect Brady will go up substantially in 2009.
    Posted by Belenus555[/QUOTE]

Belenus--I agree that this may well be the case, but I think we would all also agree it will be worth if Brady stays upright and healthy.  Any yards they lose through penalties can probably be easily repaced by the skill of the offense with all the talented players on it.  I don't know if I can agree with those who feel this year's team will out-score the 2007 team, but I do feel it will be a highly exciting team to watch in action.  Personally, I am excited about the revamped secondary and think it will help re-establish the pass rush, so I think even the defense will be a pleasure to watch (at least much moreso than last year's version).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

If Brady gets decent pass protection this offense should be exceptional. I agree with everyone who said it comes down to playcalling and the O Line. The playcalling could more balanced at the beginning of 09 than 07. Taylor also gets thrown into the mix. The Pats O will get the c--p blitzed out of it so everyone on the line and involved in picking up the blitz has to play at a high level.

The defense is more intriguing because we`ll see some young players step up in secondary and in the LB corps. I want Chung to nail the opposition in the worst way. Has he signed, yet ...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Well, it's the same old O-line starting five, and Brady excels at beating the blitz (except when the O-line is really damaged).  So, Galloway will have to be single-covered because single-covering Moss and Welker isn't a good idea and the Pats can always run the ball, so then TB will place the football on the side away from the cornerback so that only Galloway can slide over and catch it, and then Galloway needs to slant into the endzone away from the cornerback.  Seems workable!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

If he stays healthy he is going to be great - there is no question about it.  All Belichick looks for in that 2nd/3rd receiver (depending on how you view Welker in the slot) is to be sure handed and smart.  Galloway really gives them a receiver that could either go long or go across the middle.  It's scary to think what will happen if the offensive line plays well.