Joey Porter has No tackles today..Does that Make him a Punk?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Joey Porter has No tackles today..Does that Make him a Punk?

Joey Porter shoots his mouth off all week and then makes no tackles and has no sacks. You make the call.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Joey Porter has No tackles today..Does that Make him a Punk?

Barking dogs rarely bite.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Joey Porter has No tackles today..Does that Make him a Punk?:
    [QUOTE]Barking dogs rarely bite.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Thank god he didn't. I couldn't stand to listen to him again if he had a good game.It's gonna be bad enough the next time we play Miami.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The ultimate question is . . .

will he be jawing about how NE are the 'champs' when they win the division.

That has been his mantra all season long. NE needs to steal the 'belt' from the champs. So hopefully (but not realistically) next season, he will talk about how NE are the 'champs.'

BTW, it strikes me as hilarious that he measures success by division titles.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Joey Porter has No tackles today..Does that Make him a Punk?:
    [QUOTE]The ultimate question is . . . will he be jawing about how NE are the 'champs' when they win the division. That has been his mantra all season long. NE needs to steal the 'belt' from the champs. So hopefully (but not realistically) next season, he will talk about how NE are the 'champs.' BTW, it strikes me as hilarious that he measures success by division titles.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I concur..Seems like winning the division was his Super Bowl Last year..I can't picture him shutting up over this disgraceful performance, even tomorrow but it's going to make the talk a little easier to listen to when we play in MIami.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

He definitely looks like a fool.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

Excuse me, Joey was very busy trying to influence the officials all game. Everyone knows that is waay more important then making tackles!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Excuse me, Joey was very busy trying to influence the officials all game. Everyone knows that is waay more important then making tackles!
    Posted by Maz[/QUOTE]

It's funny you say that because the Patriots did not have the benefit of home town calls today except for the clock at the end of the first half.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Did Porter even play today??? I watched the game, but didn't seem to notice him on the field! I was looking around Brady, and there was no #55 anywhere near!!! I did see a shot of him on the sideline during the 4th quarter, though. But I had to take a second look to be sure. He wasn't jumping up and down like he was on a roid rage, and he had his mouth shut! I don't think I've ever seen him like that and it took me a while to figure out who the hell he was!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Did Porter even play today??? I watched the game, but didn't seem to notice him on the field! I was looking around Brady, and there was no #55 anywhere near!!! I did see a shot of him on the sideline during the 4th quarter, though. But I had to take a second look to be sure. He wasn't jumping up and down like he was on a roid rage, and he had his mouth shut! I don't think I've ever seen him like that and it took me a while to figure out who the hell he was!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it amazing. Conspicuous by his absence. I thought they had him for 1 pass defended but they completely removed him from the stat line.
     TACKLESMISC
     TOTSOLOSACKSTFLPDQB HTSTD
    N. Jones11700000
    Y. Bell9600000
    A. Ayodele7500000
    R. Torbor7400110
    V. Davis6601200
    S. Smith6600000
    G. Wilson4100010
    T. Culver3300000
    J. Allen3200100
    J. Taylor3200010
    K. Langford3100000
    R. Starks2211010
    P. Merling2100000
    L. Dotson2100000
    C. Wake1111020
    E. Walden1100000
    J. Folsom1100000
    T. McDaniel1100000
    M. Roth1000000
    Team73512346 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I would call him a "Crying Shame"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

He was a punk before the game and remains one after. His no tackles makes him a crappy ball playing punk. The Steelers had the right idea when they sent him packing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

In Response to Joey Porter has No tackles today..Does that Make him a Punk?:
    [QUOTE]Joey Porter shoots his mouth off all week and then makes no tackles and has no sacks. You make the call.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Porter is a punk.  He's a disgrace to the type of team Sparano and Parcells are trying to build.  He would be a perfect fit for the Jets--all talk, no action.  

Cameron wake came in for a few plays and got pressure each time.  I hope we trade punk porter after this year to the jets for a 7th round pick---we should give them a 7th round pick to take that trash.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The fact that he was lined up against a rookie LT makes him all the more pathetic. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Did anyone notice he is Captain.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Did anyone notice he is Captain.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
     I didn't even know that..Team leader..What a joke.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gridlocked. Show gridlocked's posts

I believe he was 'Vollmerized'

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

[QUOTE]He was a punk before the game and remains one after. His no tackles makes him a crappy ball playing punk. The Steelers had the right idea when they sent him packing
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

I agree, he was a loud mouth punk then, and he is today. I bet him and leon...aka mumbbles would be perfect for each other.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

And a SILENT after todays game.... he refused to comment when asked questions by reporters at his locker after the game.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]I believe he was 'Vollmerized'
    Posted by gridlocked[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I saw Vollmer throw him around like a rag doll more than once. That's got to be eating him up. Being swallowed up by a rookie. A Patriots rookie at that! No sacks. No tackles. Not even an assist on a tackle. It was like he wasn't there. In effect, he wasn't. Nice no-show Joey.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joey Porter has No tackles today..Does that Make him a Punk? :  I didn't even know that..Team leader..What a joke.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

I thought it odd, too, considering his off-field commentary. Now, today aside, he can often back it up and I know nothing about his work ethic or locker room or field leadership, but I guess his team mates voted for him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Exactly what needed to happen to Porter. Totally ineffective after all his BS. He must feel like sh!t.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Citall. Show Citall's posts

If a person is going to run off at the mouth..they should at least be brave enough to face questions when they doe zero to help their team