Joey Porter really hates the PATS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Joey Porter really hates the PATS!

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2009/11/04/joey-porter-i-have-natural-hate-for-pats/

He has not forgotten losing those 2 championship games in Pittsburgh to the Pats when spygate was in fullforce. He hates that he was "cheated" at a chance to his rings and feels that is the main reason the pats have become a dynasty and that Belichick is even considered to be a genius in the first place. he feels that it is no coincidence that bel was not considered a genius until after spygate is alleged to have started. he never passes up a chance to kick the pats a peg or 2 down, and says he never will.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Joey Porter naturally hates the PATS!

When did this happen, and how come we haven't heard anything about it until just now?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Joey Porter naturally hates the PATS!

In Response to Joey Porter naturally hates the PATS!:
    [QUOTE]http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2009/11/04/joey-porter-i-have-natural-hate-for-pats/ He has not forgotten losing those 2 championship games in Pittsburgh to the Pats when spygate was in fullforce. He hates that he was "cheated" at a chance to his rings and feels that is the main reason the pats have become a dynasty and that Belichick is even considered to be a genius in the first place. he feels that it is no coincidence that bel was not considered a genius until after spygate is alleged to have started. he never passes up a chance to kick the pats a peg or 2 down, and says he never will.
    Posted by bubbakilla[/QUOTE]

I just had a t-shirt made and sent it to Joey. It says:

The Pats Rolled Over Me To Get To Two SuperBowls and All I Got Was Sucker Punched By A Teammate

I figure he won't be able to read it anyway.

I should say that I actually like him as a player. Blaming others for your own lack of execution though has dropped him down a bit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Re: Joey Porter really hates the PATS!

GOOD

We hate him back!