Joey Porter to the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Joey Porter to the Patriots

ha  ha  haaaaaaaaaaaa  ha  ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  LMCLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HAAAAAAAAAAAA   HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/02/01/dolphins-lb-porter-requests-trade-on-tv/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Joey Porter to the Patriots

when pigs fly

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Harley he's whining and crying about his rotation i n miami, and wants to leave , he'd probably take the Patriots in a heart beat!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RETROP. Show RETROP's posts

too young...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I hope they send him to Oakland. He and "DICK" Seymour can whine together.

* note on Brady.....cold shower Game, cold showerKiss

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Do you mean this Joey Porter?

"It just goes back, back when I was in Pittsburgh, just never really too much cared for New England, and I really still don't care for New England. And the hate's been there for a while, especially after all the cheating they did back in the day. I cannot honestly say that I agreed with it, but it happened, and it's over with now. So the hate comes from way back then. They can sweep it under the rug if they want to, but just like anybody else that do something (and are) caught by cheating, you put an asterisk by it."

or

"No question. When a guy can tell a ref when to throw a flag, and he gets it -- stuff like that -- I mean, he's got his own rules. I mean, they made the whole 'don't go at the legs' because of Tom, you know, so whenever he feels that somebody's coming at his legs, he just points at the ref, and he gets the flag. You've got to honestly say he's got his own rules."

lol

Yeah, let's get him!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

cold shower --makes it even better!!   really

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

<BOING>....I think I need a cold showerEmbarassed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (inhale) oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

He hates the Patriots and I hate him, next to TO this is one player I never want to see in a Patriots uniform, EVER!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

He's kind of done.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I would rather see washed up Rosie Colvin than the potty mouth.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I seem to remember the Dolphins fan Oggieman saying he hated Porter because he got run over in the running game and would have like to have seen him sitting for most of the games as his backups were better. We have our own Porter to deal with in Thomas.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

stranger things have happened

I do know wherever Joey goes its a good solid defense... and couldnt we use a little swagger (very overused I know)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

WILL NOT HAPPEN....EVER!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Dear Joey,
                    Nobody in New England cares what you say or think. We wouldn't wipe our arses with you.

Yours Truly
                                                                         Pats Fans