John Fox

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: John Fox

Good coach, not great. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Well he's lucky to have Peyton, that's for sure. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am sorry, but I just don't see this guy as a great coach.

Did anyone see him constantly whining for calls all game long? I think that is bad leadership, especially at home off a Bye week. It just looks bad when you barely win by 7 when your opponent was awful for 3 qtrs, too.  

He then ran up to the head ref to shake is hand and congratulate him after the game, as the first thing he did.  Just awkward.

This entitlement that he and other coaches have will not help them or his team. I always considered him a figurehead coach.  My opinion has not changed.  Lots of yapping and posturing with a look of confusion on his face during the game.

And, the gum chewing thing makes him look even worse.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I thought it was a joke that he ran up to the ref and said good game. He touched the ref did he not? Where is the fine for touching the ref? What a joke.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

he never was a great coach. Ha. He wasn't  a good coach when he was at Carolina.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I would love to go up big on the Broncos and by the 2nd half watch him and Peyton arguing over who's team it is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

He went to the playoffs with Tebow quarterbacking. Thats got to count for something. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

John Elway was (and is) the real coach of the Bronkies!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

He lost SB 38 by trying TWO 2 point conversions which they failed on both....Had he kicked the PATs, Pats would not have tried their 2 pointer which they got and kicked the PAT instead putting Pats up 28-24, Carolina TD on next posession would have put them up 31-28 meaning Adams kick would actually have been to tie sending game to OT, instead of being game winner...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would love to go up big on the Broncos and by the 2nd half watch him and Peyton arguing over who's team it is.

[/QUOTE]

No kidding.

I thought Peyton was the coach.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]

Did anyone see him constantly whining for calls all game long? I think that is bad leadership, especially at home off a Bye week. It just looks bad when you barely win by 7 when your opponent was awful for 3 qtrs, too.  

He then ran up to the head ref to shake is hand and congratulate him after the game, as the first thing he did.  Just awkward.

This entitlement that he and other coaches have will not help them or his team. I always considered him a figurehead coach.  My opinion has not changed.  Lots of yapping and posturing with a look of confusion on his face during the game.

[/QUOTE]

Yup, the gum chewing, that's the death knell, the nail-in-the-coffin for any coach's hope of making it to the HOF. Smiley

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It's amazing how a great QB came make any shlub coach look great.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here's something else to 'chew' on.  With Colorado's recent relaxation of laws pertaining to Cannabis Sativa, are you certain that it is gum he's chewing on?  After his close call with his heart last year, maybe he has a prescription from his doctor.

It doesn't really matter though, because I believe BB has a different kind of prescription, a prescription for a W, and that trumps Fox's doctors.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

John Fox: yet another example of the incredible coaching tree of The Master Bill Parcells! The mark of greatness is not only in ones achievements but those of ur disciples and students...Bellichick-Coughlin-Fox-Peyton-Crennel and on and on....wow!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

John Fox: yet another example of the incredible coaching tree of The Master Bill Parcells! The mark of greatness is not only in ones achievements but those of ur disciples and students...Bellichick-Coughlin-Fox-Peyton-Crennel and on and on....wow!

[/QUOTE]

apparently didnt read my post about costing his team SB-38.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Fox was a better coach 10 years ago when the league was different.  Without Peyton running the offense he is far too conservative.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well he's lucky to have Peyton, that's for sure. 

[/QUOTE]

He took Jake Delhomme to the SB and was a Tom Brady drive away from winning it. He's a good coach, regardless of Peyton Manning.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His defenses have sucked, so I would not be proud of John Fox attached to Parcells's "tree".

Parcells is lucky he hired the right people back in the day, especially BB, the guy who made him. lol

[/QUOTE]

Bellichick WAS a good student no doubt

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He went to the playoffs with Tebow quarterbacking. Thats got to count for something. 

[/QUOTE]

And brought a Delhomme QB'ed team to the SB. Ya, he sux.