John Lynch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

John Lynch

The Patriots released Eckel today, I wonder who they will sign. I for one would like to see John Lynch return.Maybe astep slower but a savy vet and a sure tackler.Any thoughts ? Maybe Ty Law.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

John Lynch

If there is anyone we need to get to come out of retirment it should be Hall of Fame OG Larry Allen, the guy has been teh strongest guy in football for years and would be a big upgrade at RG over Yates, and he would help Kazcur who looked like he was playing on Oxy again lol But i do love Lynch and Seau so i would be happy to see either of them come back again, all thought they wanted to play for this team when we had Brady and we were contenders now i dont know if they would come play for us cause it is not a lock we even make the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chino4858. Show Chino4858's posts

John Lynch

I agree with the comments made. Bring back Ty.Law, J.Lynch and Junior. The secondary we have now is not good enough to get the job done. Hobbs is a nickel at best and a good returner. Merriweather can not tackle, for coming out of the U he has been a huge disapointment. We need play makers, not players who want to stand there and wait for someone esle to do it for them....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

John Lynch

Seau wants a ring, so I wouldn't expect him to be looking to come back right now.