JOHNATHAN STEWART COMING TO FOXBORO?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

JOHNATHAN STEWART COMING TO FOXBORO?

my sources tell me that stew is in danger of being cut by carolina. he's due to make 1.93m.. he would cost us far less than BJE and he's a better running back and only 26, and used to not being the featured guy. its just a numbers game in carolina. i would take a flyer on a guy like this rather than all the ham and eggers we've brought in at WR and d-line. take a flyer on the proven young stud not the never has been with potential.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

Re: JOHNATHAN STEWART COMING TO FOXBORO?

would love to have him here but doubt he would been

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Your sources? lol!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Whether I'd favor the Pats getting Stewart depends on the price, For their 3rd round pick or less, I'd welcome the move. Stewart is an UFA next season, and has been injury prone throughout his career. Here are his stats: http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/11247/jonathan-stewart

There's contradictory opinions on whether Stewart will be traded. Some have him going to Denver: http://fantasysports.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=4650

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

you can't even get his 1.3 million salary correct so the lie that you have 'sources' only makes you look more pathetic

get a life loser, you spam this board with ur dumb posts and humiliate yourself on a daily basis

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

I  don't think it will work out like that, plus doesn't he get injured a lot?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The Carolina Panthers have traded RB Mike Goodson to the Oakland Raiders for OT Bruce Campbell: http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=9&c=2&cid=1172913&nid=5886195&fhn=1

Why is this important from a Patriots' standpoint? It could make it less likely that the Panthers will trade RB Johnathan Stewart.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I hope we roll with the youth. The picks last year have to be justified especially considering had one or both of those picks been used on a safety or DE and we could be picking at no 32 this year and there'd be rumours about how the Patriots superbowl rings are going to look

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Re: JOHNATHAN STEWART COMING TO FOXBORO?:
    [QUOTE]you can't even get his 1.3 million salary correct so the lie that you have 'sources' only makes you look more pathetic get a life loser, you spam this board with ur dumb posts and humiliate yourself on a daily basis
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE

Couldnt agree more!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

You don't have any sources.  And he won't be cut. He'll be traded.