Johnnie Manziel: do you think he will be better than Andrew Luck. No Not in College, In the Pros

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Johnnie Manziel: do you think he will be better than Andrew Luck. No Not in College, In the Pros

if you watch college football, and especailly the sec, what are your thoughts.

becasue of manziel's talent (and peformnance) this is actually a conversation.

what a sensation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Johnnie Manziel: do you think he will be better than Andrew Luck. No Not in College, In the Pros

nobody here watching a lot of college football i take it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Johnnie Manziel: do you think he will be better than Andrew Luck. No Not in College, In the Pros

Too early for me to say he'll be better than Luck... I'll need to see him to it for a couple seasons in a row first.  The kid does have a ton of talent though... he can beat you with his feet, has adequate arm strength and can fit the ball into tight areas... and while he does have the nickname, he does also appear to have that leadership/it factor.  I'd like to see how he reacts to some adversity too, so again... curious to see what happens next season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Too early for me to say he'll be better than Luck... I'll need to see him to it for a couple seasons in a row first.  The kid does have a ton of talent though... he can beat you with his feet, has adequate arm strength and can fit the ball into tight areas... and while he does have the nickname, he does also appear to have that leadership/it factor.  I'd like to see how he reacts to some adversity too, so again... curious to see what happens next season.

[/QUOTE]

good point about adversity. the fun about these things is calling it before its obvious.

he appears a shoo in for the heisman, rookie or not.

a good idea is first attacked with fervently before it is eventually accepted that there could be no other way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

good point about adversity. the fun about these things is calling it before its obvious.

a good idea is first attacked with fervently before it is eventually accepted that there could be no other way.

[/QUOTE]

Since he's in the news today after signing a big contract and we're talking about our Nostradamus moments I'll chime in lol. I was a huge advocate of Navorro Bowman coming out. Wanted the Pats to be all over that and they took Taylor Price in the third round instead! Oh well can't hit em all but McCourty, Spikes and Bowman would have been awesome.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

He looks like he would make a heck of an NFL QB and looks awesome right now. Everything says that he would be a star but it's hard to tell what these guys will be like in the pros. Ryan Leaf looked good, Jemarcus Russell was the first pick, Rick Mirer. Manziel is better than all of those guys but it's hard to say what he will be. Looks like they were right about Luck and RG3.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Since he's in the news today after signing a big contract and we're talking about our Nostradamus moments I'll chime in lol. I was a huge advocate of Navorro Bowman coming out. Wanted the Pats to be all over that and they took Taylor Price in the third round instead! Oh well can't hit em all but McCourty, Spikes and Bowman would have been awesome.

[/QUOTE]

hey captn,

thanks for saying. i did not know this. if only bb had some of the many minions to his disposal and heeded once in a while (one man/woman is not smarter than several combined. wish hed rethink his draft personnel and process).

"Spikes and Bowman would have been awesome."

if only :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He looks like he would make a heck of an NFL QB and looks awesome right now. Everything says that he would be a star but it's hard to tell what these guys will be like in the pros. Ryan Leaf looked good, Jemarcus Russell was the first pick, Rick Mirer. Manziel is better than all of those guys but it's hard to say what he will be. Looks like they were right about Luck and RG3.

[/QUOTE]

hey sporter,
    manziel just broke cams ncaa record (who broke tebows) as a freshman....and took down bama nearly singlehandedly.