Join in the Patriots photoshop fun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Join in the Patriots photoshop fun

Beginning on draft day I am going to start a Photoshop thread with a certain Patriots theme and post at least one picture a week in it all the way up to the start of the preseason. 

Join in if you would like, the more the merrier.  I kind of want to keep the theme hush hush until I make the thread on draft day, if you would like to join in and get a jump start on creating some pictures then send me a email at patsfan.fotoshop@gmail.com and I will reply to you with what the theme will be.

Lots of good free programs out there to create photoshop type pictures.  Gimp is one that is very popular and a lot like photoshop.  Heck, even use the paint program that came on your computer.

It's not a contest so it doesn't matter if they are good or not so good, it's all about having fun.

BTW, that's not the theme, felt like I needed to post a photoshop picture in a thread about photoshop pictures!! LOL!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Join in the Patriots photoshop fun

Brady's getting short in his old age. And Belichick must be on steroids.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Good stuff!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha, thanks!  Doing that picture with TFB's head on BB's body it hit me, that looks a lot like BB's son.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL!! Nice work and you're right it does kinda look like BB's son

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Beginning on draft day I am going to start a Photoshop thread with a certain Patriots theme and post at least one picture a week in it all the way up to the start of the preseason. 

Join in if you would like, the more the merrier.  I kind of want to keep the theme hush hush until I make the thread on draft day, if you would like to join in and get a jump start on creating some pictures then send me a email at patsfan.fotoshop@gmail.com and I will reply to you with what the theme will be.

Lots of good free programs out there to create photoshop type pictures.  Gimp is one that is very popular and a lot like photoshop.  Heck, even use the paint program that came on your computer.

It's not a contest so it doesn't matter if they are good or not so good, it's all about having fun.

BTW, that's not the theme, felt like I needed to post a photoshop picture in a thread about photoshop pictures!! LOL!!

how about a pic of bill parcells and the burger king together?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

LOL!! Nice work and you're right it does kinda look like BB's son

BB looks kind of like a slightly over the hill queen at a costume party.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

One week until draft time.  Had a few emails from people interested getting in on this, send me an email if anyone else is interested in getting in on this.  Can't wait to see what some of you come up with.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I do enjoy your work, TFB.  We could use some lightening up around here.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Thanks, man!  One week away, hopefully everyone will get some enjoyment out of it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Hilarious

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Thanks, man!  One week away, hopefully everyone will get some enjoyment out of it.

I still want to see Rus- I mean the Burger King with Bill Parcells

kind of a symbolic thing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

They should hire you for the Herald and Globe--bring a little life and fun to the papers--awesome stuff TFB, as usual!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

They should hire you for the Herald and Globe--bring a little life and fun to the papers--awesome stuff TFB, as usual!

Thank you!!