Joique Bell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Joique Bell

joique bell is a RB from Wayne State University.  he has a great combination of size and speed, and although the argument could be made that he faced weak competition i think he is worth a look in the mid-late rounds. BB prototypical size approx 6'0" 220 lbs.

overview:

video:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Re: Joique Bell

at 1:15 in the video you can see that he is a BB player... he doesnt give up on plays.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

Great video! This kid seems to be 100% all effort. where is he on the draft boards?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

At first I was gonna comment on who he was facing for opponents but looking at the video again that only counts for a small part (mainly some of those poorly missed tackles). His foot work and hip movement is really impressive. He's got a great stick and burst quickness that you just can't teach and looks very fast. He seems to have a ton of tools but I wonder how a non D1 RB will be in the nfl. It's so hard to tell when you aren't playing with nfl level competition. The other concern I'd have is that he'd fall in the 3-5 range which we only have 1 pick. BB loves to grab lineman in that range so it might be a lost chance.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Keltkoa. Show Keltkoa's posts

Wayne State? I assume its a small school.  Good chance he'll still be around in round 6-7 or even end up a rookie FA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Fowler and ALL:

Tough call on this kid fowler... 

Things that concern mePatsEng made similiar note on the hard-telling we have in intrepretating his D1 skills to 1AA (further good point on the draft slot it might cost).  Personally, on draft selection (round), even the good RBs have been falling as of late (in the "new" pass-happy NFL), and as an example of a similiar small-school player in 2009 Draft of Liberty's Rashad Jennings (whom imho I believe actually looked better than Bell here)-WASN'T even selected until Round 7...so with a likely compensation pick in Rd 5 or added to our preexisting 6th rder, and with our 2 current 7th rders as it stands now (1 from Philly-Greg Lewis), we probably would be able to nab him (Joique Bell) there (if NE so wanted).  ALSO, Bell @ 6'0-6'1 (on some listings) and only 220 lbs, He really could and should bulk up just a little in the upperbody to be specific, in order to even potentially have the all-around game of being a between-the-tackles RB in the NFL.  Finally, I also didn't like reading commentary on Bell's "Ball Security" lapses, but not knowing enough to delve further, I abstain from that one.   

Things I DID like:  Good soft hands in pass-receiving while adjusting to errant throws as well.  Good efforts and high-intensity motor.  What I liked above ALL else though, wasn't ANY of the above things I mentioned, NOR is it Bell's footwork agility, or balance...BUT IT was (imo) Bell's trait that led to having decent footwork, balance and agility...Joique Bell runs very VERY low to the ground.  At first, I was having trouble believing that Bell was 6'0-even 6'1, because Bell has such an extremely low center of gravity (very unusual for someone of that height).  It's 1 factor (upright-running) that bothers me about my favorite RB of the 2010 Draft, in Jonathen Dwyer (although Dwyer's developed more upper body strength/bulk)...  Personally, I think Joique Bell's style and size as well, translates pretty evenly with our own Benjarvisgreenellishobbslawfirm's...and so idk.  I want Dwyer on this team...even IF it need be a 1st to secure him (I'm so sick of having little to no running game, and The "LITTLE" part comes with the obvious running styles, factors, and traits with each individual on this Committee RB thing)...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Boy I remember how good Maroney looked in that you tube video a while ago and how did that work out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Game I love the music in that video so much I chased it down and found it was called "the Kiss" from the movie "Last of the Mohicans" .....now that you know that you can sleep tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~Harley my friend, IS it the music from this "Last of the Mohicans" final scene (below) which I have saved on my Favorites Menu, and have been known to watch until my eyes bled:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Z45aw8b7c

of note:  trully, my overall life's quest for existential meaning would be utterly fulfilled IF I could actually secure the gunstock warclub which some of the Indians (like the one playing Daniel Day-Lewis's Father) are using in this scene here (the weapon looks like the wooden arm rest of a rifle, but with a nasty spike in the center)...  Because honestly, ya never know when one of these scaling up jagged mountains scenes and needing to fight your way through 20 armed to the teeth hostile warriors-MIGHT actually present itself (at least, to me that is)...  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

draft him and dexter and were set at RB, this guy is a beast! id love to have him as a 2 down back then have dexter, with his speed an elisuvness  as a 3rd down back

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Joique Bell:
    Game I love the music in that video so much I chased it down and found it was called "the Kiss" from the movie "Last of the Mohicans" .....now that you know that you can sleep tonight.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Harley actually I'm glad you mentioned it because I love that music and felt it made the clip.

Laz, thanks, im going to put it on my ipod.

BTW Harley still headed to GA? It's really cold down here. My friend is leaving for Daytona tomorrow, riding down with a friend and it's cold in Fla, but no snow!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

i live in florida.. :P it aint that bad its like in the 50s and gets down to the 30s at night, soo u might need asumthen to bundle up in

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Joique Bell : Harley actually I'm glad you mentioned it because I love that music and felt it made the clip. Laz, thanks, im going to put it on my ipod. BTW Harley still headed to GA? It's really cold down here. My friend is leaving for Daytona tomorrow, riding down with a friend and it's cold in Fla, but no snow!!!
    Posted by NEGAME

Hey Game, yes we're heading out March 18 we're not going to Bike Week this year
    We're riding from Burlington VT. to Fayetteville N.C. I'll trailer it if I got to... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

~Harley my friend, IS it the music from this "Last of the Mohicans" final scene (below) which I have saved on my Favorites Menu, and have been known to watch until my eyes bled: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Z45aw8b7c of note :  trully, my overall life's quest for existential meaning would be utterly fulfilled IF I could actually secure the gunstock warclub which some of the Indians (like the one playing Daniel Day-Lewis's Father) are using in this scene here (the weapon looks like the wooden arm rest of a rifle, but with a nasty spike in the center)...  Because honestly, ya never know when one of these scaling up jagged mountains scenes and needing to fight your way through 20 armed to the teeth hostile warriors- MIGHT actually present itself (at least, to me that is)...  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium
     Yes that is the song by Joel McNeely,and you right about watching that I think we've seen that movie 6 times. I've hiked all over the Adirondacks, been to Fort Henry,and Ticonderoga. That music and ending scene is just so riveting....thanks for that it was awesome to see again.