Jonathan Stewart

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

Jonathan Stewart

let's trade the raiders 2011 first round pick for him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Jonathan Stewart

You're kidding, right? But seriously it's always nice to run into someone with a sense of humor on this board.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

He's a good running back but not for that pick which could be a top 5 pick! I'd rather use a second rounder on a rookie back this year

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

yeah right, trade the raiders 2011 #1 pick away. i bet BB does this year for st. louis' #1 this yearWink or a couple second rounders this year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Jonathan Stewart:
    Mock: Draft:  CB Joe Haden   RB Ryan Matthews   DE/OLB Corey Wooton   DE/OLB  Jerry Hughes 3rd round pick acquired from Maroney deal traded to Oakland for Kirk Morrison 4th rd pick this year and next traded to Chicago TE for Greg Olsen.
    Posted by russgriswold

Nice draft, but I doubt any of those guys are available where you have them going.  Maybe Wooton, but that's about it.  And Chicago's not taking two 4ths for Olsen, and Maroney won't bring a 3rd rounder.  The other teams have scouts too you know.  Other than that, sounds great!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Ya many mocks I see from legit experts have Hughes and Matthews in the end of the 1st round now but those are two guys I'd love to have.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Keep the 2011 1st rounder and draft Mark Ingram.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

in 2011 CB Patrick Peterson 6'01" 211lbs that is our guy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Rather have Stephen Colbert.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Ya I thought he was more of a second round prospect but both Kiper and McShay have him at #26 to Arizona in their latest mocks.  Apparently he's one of the fastest risers since the combine.