JOsh Cant drive the Ferrari. 3rd game in a row he is mismanaging a game to a potential loss.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

JOsh Cant drive the Ferrari. 3rd game in a row he is mismanaging a game to a potential loss.

he can pull a loss from a win with skill.

there is no reason why bb cant bring himself to work with top coaches from around the league at every position (but especially o.c.)

that would have made a legacy unable to be beaten (past and future)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: JOsh Cant drive the Ferrari. 3rd game in a row he is mismanaging a game to a potential loss.

q

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: JOsh Cant drive the Ferrari. 3rd game in a row he is mismanaging a game to a potential loss.

No Sir.. Not his fault we fumble and mis field goals.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

finally in 2nd half bb overruling josh and making him run it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Rerun85's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

turnovers are beside the point. if yo can evaluate a game, you can see what im taling about (first half)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

What makes you think BB is overruling him and that Josh didn't change gameplans?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

turnovers are beside the point. if yo can evaluate a game, you can see what im taling about (first half)

[/QUOTE]

Yes the first half could have been better but 2 drives killed deep on your side of the field but 2 vets fumbling then to have 6 points taken off the board because of missed kicks from a normally solid kicker isn't McDaniels fault

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What makes you think BB is overruling him and that Josh didn't change gameplans?

[/QUOTE]

watching his playcalling all season, and knowing bb.

i think bb seen enough and told him to run it more

he has done so in past with o coordinators

its my extimation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes the first half could have been better but 2 drives killed deep on your side of the field but 2 vets fumbling then to have 6 points taken off the board because of missed kicks from a normally solid kicker isn't McDaniels fault

[/QUOTE]

you and i are talking about diff things.

i can see turnover, drops, etc.

can you see poor game management. (im betting you can)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Grind that axe buddy, in the meantime the Pat's are tied at 8th in the NFL in scoring points per game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'll preface this comment by saying I haven't been watchingn the game, but it's good to see that people remember the actual Josh McDaniels who coordinated this offense (or didn't) once upon a time, and not some mythical Josh McDaniels who can work magic by his very presence.

We've seen this before, kids.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

there is no reason why bb cant bring himself to work with top coaches from around the league at every position (but especially o.c.)

[/QUOTE]

LOL, what game were you watching?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You can't evaluate his game plan when players can't execute. And as to your comment that BB is over ruling him in the 2nd half that is also incorrect. But you seem to have an agenda so have at it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Bad to comment till you see the whole picture. Might want to wait next time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bad to comment till you see the whole picture. Might want to wait next time.

[/QUOTE] Oops. 600 yards, 1st time Pats had 2 100 yd rushers since 1982. down by 14 and McD commits to ground and pound which opens up the pass for 300 plus 3 tds! McD did what Obrien wouldn't. Oh and P-Mike, McD coached the offense that broke the NFL scoring record, and then coached the offense with Cassel to 11-5 with the 6th best rushing attack despite having Morris,Maroney,Lamont Jordan and Faulk as RB's. it was his only 2 seasons as OC so what exactly are you talking about broski?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

[QUOTE]

finally in 2nd half bb overruling josh and making him run it

[/QUOTE]

Josh probably overuled BB and started running it. Never KNnow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

a little premature to start this thread - don't you think ?

I wanted us to run the ball more as well..but not sure that BB over ruled JM..c'mon...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Honestly I think Josh was doing a poor job in the first half - the run was working and he went away from it. Ridley would rip off a ten yard gain and then he would head to the bench - I really thought the runners were never going to get into a rythem like that...turns out it worked. I don't think it would work against a team that quits like the Bills. Has anyone ever seen a defensive front just go to sleep like that? I swear their right defensive tackle should be cut tomorrow...he would just stand up on running plays  and allow himself to get destroyed everytime. Never seen anything like it. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Jumping ship at 2:30? Did you see the McC int? Was a beauty.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL, what game were you watching?

[/QUOTE]

did you watch the card game teh balt game and the first half of this one?

can you evaluate coaching?

lets just say we have different eyes and therefore diff opinions .... and live to watch another day.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Honestly I think Josh was doing a poor job in the first half - the run was working and he went away from it. Ridley would rip off a ten yard gain and then he would head to the bench - I really thought the runners were never going to get into a rythem like that...turns out it worked. I don't think it would work against a team that quits like the Bills. Has anyone ever seen a defensive front just go to sleep like that? I swear their right defensive tackle should be cut tomorrow...he would just stand up on running plays  and allow himself to get destroyed everytime. Never seen anything like it. 

[/QUOTE]

Honestly I think Josh was doing a poor job in the first half

-you mean you are willing to say what others dont see and have 10 people tell you you are full of it because you can see what they cant?

the run was working and he went away from it. Ridley would rip off a ten yard gain and then he would head to

the bench . I really thought the runners were never going to get into a rythem like that..

-yup. smart there i tells ya. we got the best oc in the league.

.turns out it worked.

-um actaully in teh first half when we were not tuurning the ball over teh offense was stalling out and had no rythm. so it wasnt working imo.

I don't think it would work against a team that quits like the Bills. Has anyone ever seen a defensive front just go to sleep like that? I swear their right defensive tackle should be cut tomorrow...he would just stand up on running plays  and allow himself to get destroyed everytime. Never seen anything like it. 

-yeah it wasnt a d line like balt or houston or a team who will show up every down.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jumping ship at 2:30? Did you see the McC int? Was a beauty.

[/QUOTE]

yup hope it boosts his confidence.

against a better qb, they wont underthrow and when he gets beat (including in one of the intercepts) and several other times during the buff game, the receiver will walk in the end zone with the ball if he doesnt keep improving.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Bredbru~

Any chance I just get a real quick list of those 2012 Fantasy Football Top Performers that you like, from which I've made mention of in the past on several occassions now?  Again, it's not gonna help me much, by giving the guys that'cha think are gonna have superstar years, all alone...  In particular, I need a list of the guys ya love, AND (especially) the guys and teams that you personally, believe are the worst players and teams in the entire NFL.  And If that's too much...just those ya wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, should do the trick. 

See, I wanna retire early & in terms of either random chance, or even someone deliberately going outta their way to be incorrect as often as you...well- (I'm not even sure ANY-one can be 100% wrong, ALL the time...without just 1 correct prediction, right?). 

I'll help:

McCourty's already on it, o.k.?  After 4 games, he's got something like 22TTs, a few stuffs, 2 INTs, 3 or 4 KRs for 24 yards a pop, and 8 more PDs...  Now who else doesn't even belong in your estimation, on an NFL team (you go from here)-  Pretty sure early on, ya liked Hightower, b/c Chandler Jones wasn't AS filled out during offseason OTAs in shorts and tees...so I got Jones, but in particular, I need to know whom you trully DESPISE, alright? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

For some reason I'm having difficulty getting my head around how an offense that puts up 52 points (despite two turnovers and two missed field goals) is being 'mismanaged.'  But perhaps that's just me.