Josh,Mc D./ Pats vs Broncs, AFC Championship

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Josh,Mc D./ Pats vs Broncs, AFC Championship

Broncos fans know how to say Patsies, and they have beaten Tom and the Pats 5 times. Brady is one and five against Denver!! Ugh!!
    Broncos fans do NOT know how to apologize, they keep hating the Pats. They hated Josh McDaniels when he arrived so vehemently in the Denver Post, in the Broncos Blogs. that it was disgusting Some still call the Pats ,the Cheatriots.
    They are rude and ignorant, immature and ill-knowledge. They also don't know when they have changed their minds about a great young coach. Since most of their comments now are that they never doubted the coach or his maniacal decision to release the new Elway, J.Cutter.
    I'm glad for J.McD. He was subjected to unbelievable diatribes from the town.
    But why are the Bronks winning now? Mike Shanahan was immense in S.F.as Off.Cood. I lived there at the time. I always respected him.
    But why are the Bronks winning now?
    Only one reason, Josh McDaniels, a B.B. Coach of the Year project.

Go Pats,
    Destroy the Broncos in the Playoffs
    SageAnalyst, Seattle,Wa
    10/20/2009 10:24 PM EDT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Josh,Mc D./ Pats vs Broncs, AFC Championship

Hating on the Pats is fine, every fan's choice.  You do have a point about the Denver fans when McDaniels showed up, he surely was NOT loved!!  Now, the coach of their beloved 6 - 0 Broncos, a disciple of the much hated Bill Bellichik, is loved to high heaven!! Imagine that!  When you win some games, the hate disappears.

Now, unabashed enthusiasm is great about a possible AFCCG against them, but.... can you hold off for about 12 games?  Got to get their FIRST!