Julian Edelman and Niko Koutouvides were kicked out of practice by Belichick after an on-field pushing-and-shoving altercation following a punt return...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Julian Edelman and...

Feistiness, I love it! Thought when Fletcher went down it might help Nikos chances of making the team. (From todays Globe Patriots notebook)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Julian Edelman and Niko Koutouvides were kicked out of practice by Belichick after an on-field pushing-and-shoving alterc...

I was a little surprised to hear that BB threw them out - evidently when he told the team he wanted no more fighting, he meant it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Julian Edelman and Niko Koutouvides were kicked out of practice by Belichick after an on-field pushing-and-shoving alterc...

hey, i started a thread with the same topic. looks like it disappeared. i liked the feisteyness! and bb has said zero tolerance here on oout. message received.
    startup the demps rocket. if ridley is nicked up we have anohte back as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Edelmans days may me numbered...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

You like the feistiness against players on your own team? I don't. That's the kind of thing that hurts you more than helps in your locker room. If Edelman is on the bubble it's the kind of thing that might mean the exit is soon coming for him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I think Julian is starting to feel the heat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I've read mostly positive reviews of Edelman's camp so far.  Running good crisp routes and catching mostly everything thrown his way.

I think alot of guys are getting a little testy at this point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Julian Edelman and Niko Koutouvides were kicked out of practice by Belichick after an on-field pushing-and-shoving altercation following a punt return...:
    [QUOTE]I've read mostly positive reviews of Edelman's camp so far.  Running good crisp routes and catching mostly everything thrown his way. I think alot of guys are getting a little testy at this point.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

i think hes surprisingly improved this camp.
    if it happens again next year, he may start in the slot. or split with hern.
    his hands seem to be better as well.
    bb loves this guy. i dont think hes going anywhere

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In Response to Re: Julian Edelman and Niko Koutouvides were kicked out of practice by Belichick after an on-field pushing-and-shoving altercation following a punt return...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Julian Edelman and Niko Koutouvides were kicked out of practice by Belichick after an on-field pushing-and-shoving altercation following a punt return... : i think hes surprisingly improved this camp. if it happens again next year, he may start in the slot. or split with hern. his hands seem to be better as well. bb loves this guy. i dont think hes going anywhere
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like Edelman too but I am amazed several posters think Edelman is on the bubble. It shows the incredibly high level of competition on this team for skilled positions. The cut-downs will be interesting.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

if any WRs are cut, I'd think that Branch or Stallworth would be the first to go before Edelman. And, is Stallworth is having a better camp, Branch should be cut first.