Julian Edelman sounds like financial advisor. He needs a football nickname

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Julian Edelman sounds like financial advisor. He needs a football nickname

suggestions welcome..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: Julian Edelman sounds like financial advisor. He needs a football nickname

Ja Bone

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Obvious could be Mini Me

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Anything but Welker Jr. Kinda lame, but how about JED?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Bianca Wilfork calls him "Shake n' Bake"...

http://twitter.com/mrs75/status/21015624700

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Julian the Barbarian
    j-man
    steady eddie Edleman

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Less Welker

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

How about MJ.
    He be freaking defenders like MJ back in the day.

I like shake n bake

Cousin Eddie

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Well, Don Criqui called him Justin last night at least once that I heard. Maybe that will stick. It still amazes me that the same guys come in and do our broadcast every preseason and they still get the names wrong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I like Shake and Bake as a Welker / Edelman nickname.....that just happened !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

In Response to Julian Edelman sounds like financial advisor. He needs a football nickname:
    [QUOTE]suggestions welcome..
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

why is it so bad to ask whether or not julian edelmann is jewish/hebrew anyway? i think it`s a good thing that more jews i.e. gabe kapler and "youk" are into sports big-time, and just not out there making tons of money.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I'm not going against Bianca

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

Bolt

Shake n bake is good 2.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

JH Rulz.. this is f'ing great...

" I like Shake and Bake as a Welker / Edelman nickname" 

And JE should get his own nick.. Put me down for "Fast Eddie and the family juiles"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

AAWWW BOLT !!!!!!  I really like that.. nice one breeezer..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Shake and Bake is too good!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Julian Edelman sounds like financial advisor. He needs a football nickname:
    [QUOTE]Well, Don Criqui called him Justin last night at least once that I heard. Maybe that will stick. It still amazes me that the same guys come in and do our broadcast every preseason and they still get the names wrong.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

No kidding.

It was good to see "Tod" Light back in action again last night.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

since he is jewish, and by default one of the best jewish athletes ever, i think we need to give him a traditional jewish name, or something in Yiddish if anyone knows some of that stuff

being a jew myself, here are some suggestions for Edelmans nickname:

Matza Man
    Speedy Schlomo
    Mega Moses/ Moishe
    The Menorah Menace
    J. Edelsteingold
    Da Jew
    the Hebrew Hammer
    Jew Jitsu 
    Kosher Welker
    האֶחַד עֶשֶׂר    (achat esre)  means 11 in hebrew, edelman's number

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

White lightning or Weapon X

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Juke'n Julian
    Juke Master Julian

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Julian Edelman sounds like financial advisor. He needs a football nickname:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Julian Edelman sounds like financial advisor. He needs a football nickname : No kidding. It was good to see "Tod" Light back in action again last night.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

They did it all last pre season too. I'm tuned into everything they say now and it's one Gaff after another.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebuddha. Show ebuddha's posts

I'd say "shifty" but that might be a racial slur in his case.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

His nickname is Welkerman. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]White lightning or Weapon X
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Hernandez already has the nickname weapon X. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Mr. make 'em say ohhhh

he left defenders grabbing for air with his moves.