Julian Edelman????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouche54. Show bouche54's posts

Julian Edelman????????

what happened are we trying to keep this guy a secret or something in that game that he returned a punt i thot we had 2 wes welkers our O 4 wide with moss and galloway on the outside and wes and juilian in the slots man what a dream

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Julian Edelman????????

Havent heard but maybe he had an injury or maybe BB feels like they know what he is and what he brings and wanted to give more time to others.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Either he's a bit b a n g e d up (he missed some practice this week) and they don't want to risk his playing, or he has already made the cut. Possibly both. He did look impressive when he played, so I'm hoping his absence only means he's already secured a spot on the 53. Last night was the last look in action they will get of the guys who are still vying for those last few spots.

This place is ridiculous! I cannot post "b a n g e d", but I can say "Leon likes to lick balls!!! What a joke!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Julian Edelman????????:
    [QUOTE]Either he's a bit b a n g e d up (he missed some practice this week) and they don't want to risk his playing, or he has already made the cut. Possibly both. He did look impressive when he played, so I'm hoping his absence only means he's already secured a spot on the 53. Last night was the last look in action they will get of the guys who are still vying for those last few spots. This place is ridiculous! I cannot post "b a n g e d", but I can say "Leon likes to lick balls!!! What a joke!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE] you cant put suks either.with the c in it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

In Response to Re: Julian Edelman????????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Julian Edelman???????? : you cant put suks either.with the c in it.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]
    I think Edelman has been shipped off to the top secret NFL anti-cloning testing facility by Goodell.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

I would be surprised if edelman didn't make the 53 man roster but you never know with BB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

If I use the word "panache", will I get flagged?