JUNIOR SEAU

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

JUNIOR SEAU

Junior Seau is the catalyst for this Defense. Mayo and the rest of the Denfense play much better when he is in the game.  He is the wild card and causes havoc for the other team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: JUNIOR SEAU

Yeah his 7 tackles in 6 games have been truly inspirational

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I don't doubt it.  He knows what he's doing and knows what everyone else is supposed to be doing.  It's like having a coach (or Bruschi or Rodney) on the field.  You can't put a price on that.

He's also stout against the run and a decent pass rusher, although I don't like him in coverage.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I loved it when he shot the gap and tackled the rb (who didn't have the ball) he looked really quick for a 40 year old.  All seriousness he is the spiritual leader out there even if he tackles the wrong guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

You don't see Jones-Drew get near-decapitated too often.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

I want to know how returning to work is gonna affect his Medicare, AARP Benefits, and Pension......  On a more serious note, I'd give my left nut to be in half as good of shape at 40 as he is.  Dude is a freak.  He'll probably be that guy, at 90, with guns and a six pack.  Good to see one of the classiest guys in the NFL come back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

He looked better yesterday than he has since the "07 season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

What a freak of nature this guy is. He sure played like a 20 year old in that game. He assassinated Jones-Drew on that play. You gotta love that even if he didn't have the ball. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

And he is rested, this is when Jr, Springs will be unleashed.  These guys are primed for the playoffs

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

You guys have got to be kidding me if you think Juinor is going to make a difference on the field.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Start Seau Sunday and give Mayo a much deserved dayoff!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

For all the talk about how he was inactive earlier in the season a lot, I think it was planned.  Seau publicly stated before he was signed that he only had a half dozen or so games in him.  I do think he was somewhat saved for the latter part of the season.  No doubt he was also an insurance policy in case of injuries.  It's amazing to see a player in that type of position play so long.  Glad we have him and hope we can give him the ring he wants.  He's one of those players you want to see get a ring.

That said, this year has some stiff competition; even if we continue to play like last Sunday.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Do you guys watch the same game as me? Junior is awful, he's slow, gets pushed 10 yards back on every run play, doesnt read and attack like he used to, cant cover anybody be it a TE or a RB. And he shouldnt hes 40. Sure he is good for the locker room, but so is Pepper Johnson and he doesnt have a uniform. They have wasted a roster spot on a cheerleader. Dont get me wrong its simply amazing that at 40 he is even on the field at MLB. And I would love to see him get a ring. But come playoff time if he is in there he is going to get eaten up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

For his age Seau is a great player, and a perfect Patriot!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Junior cranks up the Team in warm-ups and along the sidelines he also cranks up the rest of his Team.  He was born to play football.  Love to see him and the rest of the Team bet the big ring this season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Jr's main jobs are to make sure everyone knows their assignments on the field and provide leadership and motivation on and off the field

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

except he can't cover well anymore and is as slow as molassas.

He's fine for leadership on the field/locker room, and for stopping the run.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

With fewer veterans in the locker room now and some unrest being talked about I am very happy to have Junior in there. Anything he gives us on the field is a terrific bonus. I loved the monster hit on Jones. He's a good role model!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Junior still has plenty left in his tank.  He brings it every play.  When he is in the game the oppositions RBs keep an eye on where he is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

You guys cant seriously think any team fears Junior. They are licking their chops when he is on the field. Sure he may be good for the locker room and team. But his skills have diminished