just curious - whats everybody doing for game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

Re: just curious - whats everybody doing for game?

In response to Patsdateam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sitting on my couch in the living room. Dad right next to me, my Mom will probably go upstairs cause she is too stressed to watch.

[/QUOTE]

I'm with your mom I get really stressed out during the games, especially the big ones. Thank goodness my husband is working tonight and I can be alone so I can scream at the tv as much as I want.  I also won't be able to eat.  Go Patriots!!  Smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

The In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Section 333 (assuming my flight gets out, which currently is not certain thanks to bad weather on both ends).

hope you make it. right now we are getting gusts of 30mph. Are you flying into greene or Logan?

Logan.  More flights between Boston and Toronto than between Providence and Toronto.  My 11:30 was canceled and so was the 12:45.  I'm now on the 2:15, but that's already delayed till 2:45.  Good thing it's an 8:15 kickff Wink

[/QUOTE]

Taking the Train to the game? Thats Pats express is the way to go from either South Station in Boston or Providence...Cant go wrong for 15 bucks round trip...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Section 333 (assuming my flight gets out, which currently is not certain thanks to bad weather on both ends).

[/QUOTE]

hope you make it. right now we are getting gusts of 30mph. Are you flying into greene or Logan?

[/QUOTE]

Logan.  More flights between Boston and Toronto than between Providence and Toronto.  My 11:30 was canceled and so was the 12:45.  I'm now on the 2:15, but that's already delayed till 2:45.  Good thing it's an 8:15 kickff Wink

[/QUOTE]

Taking the Train to the game? Thats Pats express is the way to go from either Boston or Providence

[/QUOTE]

I used to take the train most of the time when I flew in, but with the increased security at the stadium it takes too long to get in and the train arrives too close to kick off.  Now I mostly go with my niece who lives in Boston.  She picks me up and we drive to our secret parking spot by our secret route.  Takes us about 40 minutes from airport to parking spot.  If I told you my secret route though, I'd have to kill you . . . Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll be right here rubbing it in your face as Brady chokes yet again and the Patsies go one-and-done. Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Here on comp?? Obviously you dont have friends to watch game with....like we didnt already know that....

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Well .......I am sitting in my truck drinking along route one.....I cant wait for the  game...We go to the Cape every summer and I always wanted to watch a game at Red Faced Jacks on 29 in Yarmouth......but I am always here....when I die I told my wife to spead my ashes in the stadium...............is that odd................lmfao....... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Taking the Train to the game? Thats Pats express is the way to go from either Boston or Providence

[/QUOTE]

I used to take the train most of the time when I flew in, but with the increased security at the stadium it takes too long to get in and the train arrives too close to kick off.  Now I mostly go with my niece who lives in Boston.  She picks me up and we drive to our secret parking spot by our secret route.  Takes us about 40 minutes from airport to parking spot.  If I told you my secret route though, I'd have to kill you . . . Wink

[/QUOTE]

LOL^

We know the secret route.   You or somene else already told us.   

[/QUOTE]

Took the "secret" route for years - followed the refs vans, and team busses. When stopped by the Cops blocking the road, would tell them we parked at Uncles Jacks house on Meadowview road...Course we left out part that Uncle Jack sold the house and retired to Florida in 1982......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to umichfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sitting on my couch in the living room. Dad right next to me, my Mom will probably go upstairs cause she is too stressed to watch.

[/QUOTE]

I'm with your mom   I also won't be able to eat.  Go Patriots!!  Smile

[/QUOTE]

Now, that is not very nice.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  I noticed that also.  Don't go upstair to check on Mom during the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey all you MF'ers!

[/QUOTE]

You people are all crazy .. Myself included LMAO!! Go Pats!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

we're boarding  . . . bunch of pats fans on flight

looks like we'll make it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm at Wisp ski resort with my girlfriend's family and some of their relatives for the weekend.  It's a really crappy day (100% chance of 40 degree rain) for snowboarding so we're in watching the Syracuse game, then the SEA/NO game, then the Pats game.  Homemade chilli is on the menu for the Pats game.  Only problem is that the girlfriend's family are Giants fans so I'll be the only one cheering for the Pats.

Hope everybody enjoys the game!  GO PATS!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about the crappy weather on your boarding trip... Enjoy the game with your family!

[/QUOTE]

It's all good mate.  We had a great past 2 days and tomorrow's weather is promising.  If we were going to have a bad weather day, I would prefer it to be today so I can be "ready" for the game ;)

Enjoy the game!  Go Pats!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

we're boarding  . . . bunch of pats fans on flight

looks like we'll make it

[/QUOTE]

Good to hear!  Have a blast my man

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

55 inch tv, pizza and wings to be delivered, magic hat #9 on ice, my son and I ready to yell at the tv

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I don't know how anyone can eat before or during a Pats game. An hour before my stomach freezes up and I m ready to throw up at any given moment!!  but for those of you who can Enjoy!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The entire state of Florida's overrated Russ? 

I woke up, dove in the pool, hopped into the hot tub because it was brisk enough outside.  Layed in the sun for another 30 minutes, shellacked some fools on BDC on the IPAD while I was sunning myself.  Florida is a big place, no traffic or congestion where I live, had to move out of Miami a while ago.

At work right now, the big screen will be tuned to the game and I'll be glued to it.

I'll be home by halftime.  Have some 3 inch thick ribeyes covered in an applewood rub, lamb chops ready to grill (med rare) and some steamed crab legs with drawn butter. 

I'll have a Sammy just because it's obligatory on gameday, but then I'll switch to my drink of choice margarita's.  100% blue agave tequila, splash of triple sec and I use Simply limeade as a mix; best stuff on Earth.

Cigar will be ready to fire after the victory...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Living room, 30-pack in beer fridge, rip-roaring fire in fireplace, 52-inch HD TV, pause for pee and get-a-beer breaks, munchies in bowls - man, it doesn't get any better than this....well, while keeping clothes on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

I live in a small close knit neighborhood on Cape - so like every Sunday, somebody is always hosting the game.....Tonight its baked chicken and Pats at Ron and Kathys....Im bringing Amaretto for the victory drinks!!! 

[/QUOTE]

I will be watching both games on a yacht with Bill Gates then flying to Paris with Miss Universe for little nightcap

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Watching the game with college friend (Springfield College) he is a 49ers fan.  Eating wings

Watching Broncos with Bronco friends tomorrow, of course hoping they lose so I can go into work with a smile!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

A lot of the Ole Timers here, cool. Glad we got New blood here too.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to umichfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm with your mom   I also won't be able to eat.  Go Patriots!!  Smile

[/QUOTE]

Now, that is not very nice.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  I noticed that also.  Don't go upstair to check on Mom during the game.

[/QUOTE]

Yikes....

edit: LOL TFB and Rusty agree on something at the expense of my mom. Wow.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.