Just curious - wheres everybody from??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from??

North Port FL (west coast) by way of Revere, MA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Current Residence: Ft Myers, FL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

Live in Jupiter fl, it is 70 degrees for seven months then it is 90 with 95% humidity for the next five months.  I have the Cardinals and Marlins spring training complex a mile from my house and get to see the sox when tehy come over and go to the Pats vs Miami every year. wish the pats didn't have to play tampa in london this year.... this is a cool thread

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from??:
    Posted by Hog73

Been to Camden several times, very nice place but quite expensive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottanderson32. Show scottanderson32's posts

I live in Indiana 30 min from Indy. I cant stand the Colts and I have been a Pats fan right around the time Drew Bledsoe came to the Pats. I was a big fan of his in college and fallowed him to New England. I alway have been a Red Sox fan and now I am a boston fan through and through. Indiana stinks and the people here are rude. And for the record Payton is not as good as Brady. It is a real trip being a Pats fan here I love it people hate me lol. I was born in Cal so I am not from here anyway ha haTongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Harley--Familliar with Otis? My Mom used to own the Old Otis Inn in the Berkshires.
    Posted by Cyberknot

Yes, I'm more familiar with Blanford we went to the Blandford fair to show cows.
    I remember a big chicken farm in Otis with words painted on each of the coops..something like  EAT EGGS EVERY DAY or something like that. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

I'm from Argentina - I have lived in Sweden, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Colombia and have been in Boston since 1996.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Wentworth, NH and Worcester, MA transplant now living in Lancaster PA with all the amish.  Really.  
    Posted by Davedsone

Hey thats cool i live in Quakertown and have been out to one of the gun clubs in Lancaster recently

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Laz your comment:
    ~Yapple
    ...If you're still in Disneyland, hop the fence on over to Epcot Center, because after Civilization inevitably falls, The Disney conglomerate will still probably keep the parks maintained to monopolize the thinned out herd...  Personally, my plan is to shoot for temporary residency inside the Epcot Ball-It's safe, air conditioned, and rather roomy too.  Overall, it's a dream scenario I've had since age nine...so if you're there, I'll bring some organic seeds to start a potato garden in the planet earth section, we'll live like kings...

EPCOT is not at Disneyland which is in California. Epcot is in Walt Disney World in Florida.
    So I guess your lack of knowledge of where the thinned out herd will end up means you will be in California looking for the Epcot "ball".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In Response to Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from?? : I have a buddy from St. louis i work with and he doesn't like it when i bring up the Rams-pats SB, he's been trying to bust me the past 3 years sinbce the pats lost the SB, but i keep reminding him about the lambs downfall since losing that SB to the pats.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Keep bustin' thier chops,kansas, we will always be remembered as the demise of the greatest show on turf!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

Randolph MA
     live in Daytona Beach Fl

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Born in Shirley Mass.. Moved to R.I., Grew up in Atlanta, now in west burbs of Chicago (Yorkville). BOTH SIDES OF MY FAMILY ARE IN R.I. I come back quite bit. Love New England.. not just the Pats.
    Posted by ASO9771

Shirey, Mass....home of the Mohawk club awesome little hole in the wall!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Born and raised on a large dairy farm in the Berkshires that two of my brothers still operate, now live on a small horse farm in Northern Vermontic Circle. The picture of my avatar is from my brothers farm looking East.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Hey Harley, my brother lives in Florida,Ma is that any where near your's?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from?? : Hey thats cool i live in Quakertown and have been out to one of the gun clubs in Lancaster recently
    Yeah, I live in Gordonville, which is where they filmed "Witness"  (the village of Intercourse is in Gordonville)  I live in the middle of Amish owned dairy farms.  All day its sh.it and straw hats.  Not too bad, really.  But we got like 2-1/2 feet of snow here and they DO NOT know how to handle it at all....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from?? : Yup, and it's snowing here today, nobody knows what to do, they shut post down for about 2 inches of snow.
    Posted by shenanigan

My bro is also at Rucker, CW3 Ayala.  He's been there for 3 years now but he's also leaving but not until June I think.  He's going to be a geographical bachelor for a year in Honduras.  He I believe works with new arrivals, you know all the flight school fresh meat.

I live just north of Atlanta we've got close to 2 inches of snow on the ground, everything is shut down lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I'm really surprised there's no body else that lives in Atlanta, when the Sox come here to play the Braves there are more Red Sox fans than Braves fans at the games.  It is great!  A bunch of rowdy Sox fans, we are not well liked at Turner Field.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from?? : My bro is also at Rucker, CW3 Ayala.  He's been there for 3 years now but he's also leaving but not until June I think.  He's going to be a geographical bachelor for a year in Honduras.  He I believe works with new arrivals, you know all the flight school fresh meat.
    Posted by Pats7393

If it's the same guy, I know who he is.  He was the class cadre in charge of my class for the first part of flight school.  Which sounds like I would know him well but we really only saw him when we had to do some paperwork with the company.  I spoke to him a few times and I think he graded one of my PT tests but I doubt he remembers who I am because of the transient nature of the school he has probably had hundreds of students.  He always seemed like a nice guy and took care of the paperwork we needed to get done which I'm sure you know from being in the military is no easy task.  I graduated a few months ago, so I'm on my way out.  Does he fly blackhawks?  I've heard Honduras is fun, except that you can't take your family.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from?? : Shirey, Mass....home of the Mohawk club awesome little hole in the wall!!!
    Posted by NESportnut

That place can't possibly still be there . . .

can it?

Way back before the dawn of time I used to go out there with my fake ID to see legendary acts like 'Til Tuesday and The Jon Butcher Axis.

Good gawd I'm old.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Under the mango trees of Worcester-by-the-sea.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

New York, New York. 

The Yankees' fans made me fall in love with all things Boston Sports. Can't stand Yankee fans. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from steveleary. Show steveleary's posts

raised in no. weymouth....lived in Old Orchard Beach Maine past 30 yrs

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from?? : If it's the same guy, I know who he is.  He was the class cadre in charge of my class for the first part of flight school.  Which sounds like I would know him well but we really only saw him when we had to do some paperwork with the company.  I spoke to him a few times and I think he graded one of my PT tests but I doubt he remembers who I am because of the transient nature of the school he has probably had hundreds of students.  He always seemed like a nice guy and took care of the paperwork we needed to get done which I'm sure you know from being in the military is no easy task.  I graduated a few months ago, so I'm on my way out.  Does he fly blackhawks?  I've heard Honduras is fun, except that you can't take your family.
    Posted by shenanigan

Yes he flies the blackhawk, I was stationed in panama (before it closed and handed over to the locals) for 6 years went to Honduras a few times, it is a blast.  It is an unaccompanied tour, he got lucky his old CO when he was in Iraq is down in Honduras now as commander of the medvac unit and will get him assigned to that unit.  He's done two tours in Iraq both a medvac pilot.  They do a lot of humanatarian type missions so he'll probably get more flight time than he wants but will make that year go by quickly. 

What did heli did you get assigned to or were you one of the smart ones that finish top of his class and get to choose?

I just had a buddy of mine graduate flight school a few months ago as well by any chance was David Dawson part of your class?  Me might be 5'0" tall with his boots on lol.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

You folks that hung around the Mohawk, did you ever here of a band called Willow?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I know Dawson, he was in my primary class, talked about golfing alot, I think he was either first or second in class and chose Apache's.  I think he wanted Chinooks but they didn't offer any to our class.  Wasn't he a former ranger? 

I chose Blackhawks.  I think I was fifth in the class, which was high enough for me to choose my aircraft although as it turned out there were plenty of hawks available anyway.  I really didn't want the Army to tell me what I would fly so I studied alot, which was the key because there were some people smarter than me who thought they didn't have to study to get through the course that ended up at the bottom of the class.  I'm headed to a medevac unit, i've heard it's pretty laid back but I guess I'll find out.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

If you see my Jay (my brother) ask him about medevac, the unit he was in and deployed with twice was in Germany.  He enjoyed been in that unit a lot.  yes Dawson is a Ranger, he and I were stationed together at Fort Drum, NY (frozen hell on earth).

Didn't know he got into a Apache, God help us all.  Small world.