Just curious - wheres everybody from??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from??

harley-na-nu na-nu.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Live long and prosper my friend

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

born in Lowell, Mass.(10 minutes from the border with New Hamsphire)
    but Ive basicaly been raised in Miami, moving down here 16 years ago when I was 5 yeard old. I'm a die-hard Boston/New England fan.

I hate the Dolphins with a passion, even more than the Colts. You would too if you were exposed to their fans and garbage talk like I am.

I proudly have a Patriots license plate holder even though I worry a punk hater cop will pull me over just for that lol. Go Pats!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Great thread ccsjl. I was born in the coal region of Northeastern PA in the early 50's. My family knew several relatives of Gino Cappeletti living in our area. When he joined the Pats I had to be a fan. Suffered through many bad seasons, etc. just like many of the older posters on our board. Froze my azzz off many times at Sullivan. Definitely one of the high points of my life was our first SB victory. The other two were ALMOST as euphoric. HATE the Dolts more than the JESTS, but it is extremely close. I have been on this board through all THREE of its evolutionary stages, but don't post as often because of time considerations (e.g I have a job unlike underdoo who is here all of the time). Enjoy reading Tex, Harley, Uncle Alfie, etc. Hope we can come back strong next season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Worldwide fans of a great team...

Go Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Blissman good to hear from you, to tell the truth I prefer the old Sullivan/Schaefer/Foxboro stadium than the yuppie cathedral there now.

Quit your job Bliss collect welfare and be on here all day like Doggdoo we need to have you post more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from??:
    born in Lowell, Mass.(10 minutes from the border with New Hamsphire) but Ive basicaly been raised in Miami, moving down here 16 years ago when I was 5 yeard old. I'm a die-hard Boston/New England fan. I hate the Dolphins with a passion, even more than the Colts. You would too if you were exposed to their fans and garbage talk like I am. I proudly have a Patriots license plate holder even though I worry a punk hater cop will pull me over just for that lol. Go Pats!!!!
    Posted by tamayo2431

We all must sacrifice in the name New England Patriotism, keep up the good workCool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Born in Pusan, South Korea Raised in Rochester, MA In college in New Rochelle, NY (Iona) Parents are moving from Rochester to Murrieta, CA; sister already lives in Los Angeles
    Posted by NickC1188

I've been to Pusan, did you have a parent in the Air Force?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Born in Pusan, South Korea Raised in Rochester, MA In college in New Rochelle, NY (Iona) Parents are moving from Rochester to Murrieta, CA; sister already lives in Los Angeles
    Posted by NickC1188

Your parents will be my neighbors.  Murrieta is the next town over from Temecula, where I live.  Strangely enough, it gets noticeably hotter in the Summer there though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Orange County, California, originally from Maine and New Hampshire

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Born in Derry NH, went to high school with Samantha Brown (Travel Channel host). Started watching the Pats when John Hannah and Sam "Bam" Cunningham were rookies. Moved to the Milwaukee, Wisconsin suburbs in 1988. After going to college at University of Wisconsin then working in Rochester, Minnesota moved back to Nashua, New Hampshire in 2001 just in time to see us win our first Super Bowl. Been in Exeter, NH since 2003.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Worcester,Ma
    Posted by dwhite1220

Go Wormtown!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhb2. Show jhb2's posts

Born in South Weymouth, MA; moved to Anchorage, AK for 6 years; Rockland, MA 1 year (became a Sox, Pats, Celts and Bruins fan in 1966); Duxbury for 11 years; New London, CT 4 years; Hanover, MA 2 years; Abington, MA 1 year; Marshfield, MA 1 year; Randolph, VT 2 years; Middleboro, MA 1 year; Santa Rosa Beach, FL 2 years; Bridgewater, MA 1 year; Cleveland, TN 1 year; Charlotte, NC 2 years; Plymouth, MA 4 years; Charleston, SC 3 years; Pensacola, Fl 1 year; Rio Dosa + Las Cruces, NM 1 year; Broken Arrow, OK 1 year; & Charleston, SC 6 years.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dplav. Show dplav's posts

Mt vernon,me: the only Pats game I got to see was coached by Macphearson. got to see warren moon.that game was one of the two games they won that year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lastat. Show Lastat's posts

Originally Natick,Ma

Now Peterborough,Cowhampshire and hate'n it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Born and raised until 14 in Brookline. Moved to Southern Connecticut ( Cheshire) where I graduated... joined military right out of high school. Lived in NM, AZ, FL, CA, VA, Korea, Kuwait, England, P.I. ..... retired from military. Live in AZ