Just curious - wheres everybody from??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from??

In Response to Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from??:
    In Response to Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from?? : Hey Harley, my brother lives in Florida,Ma is that any where near your's?
    Posted by NESportnut

Yes it is, my brothers farm is in Cummington Mass which is 15 miles from Florida,Savoy,Plainfield, Ashfield.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Laz your comment:
    ~Yapple
    ...If you're still in Disneyland, hop the fence on over to Epcot Center, because after Civilization inevitably falls, The Disney conglomerate will still probably keep the parks maintained to monopolize the thinned out herd...  Personally, my plan is to shoot for temporary residency inside the Epcot Ball-It's safe, air conditioned, and rather roomy too.  Overall, it's a dream scenario I've had since age nine...so if you're there, I'll bring some organic seeds to start a potato garden in the planet earth section, we'll live like kings...

"EPCOT is not at Disneyland which is in California. Epcot is in Walt Disney World in Florida.
    So I guess your lack of knowledge of where the thinned out herd will end up means you will be in California looking for the Epcot "ball"
    "

Ya know, I'd have more money than Scrooge McDuck if I had but a single dollar for every time I've been verbally pounded into the ground about my Disneyland semantic failures...Boy, is my face red yet again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

I'm originally from Southbury, CT. Then I lived in San Diego. Right now I live in a town just outside of Portland, OR.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Framingham MA.

Now living in exile in Albany NY

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Born in NYC
    Lived in Brookline, MA for 20 years where I fell in love with the Pats
    Now back in NY in Snedens Landing (over looking the Hudson River) just north of Manhattan
    Still rooting for the Pats

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Framingham MA. Now living in exile in Albany NY
    Posted by nyjoseph

Albany is exile. It's in the middle of everywhere, but really nowhere.

I went to SUNY in Albany and lived downtown around the park. Glad I left and moved to Boston.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

To ALL : I originally grew up in Somers, Connecticut...which was and is still, known as a somewhat rich town, where the rich little highschool pr!ck children drove Lexuses (I had a very nice busdriver).  I keep makin' failed relocations to Florida (tough with no core network of people down there at all).  Yet we ALL tend to idealize past situations such as the wonderful change of Seasons and the beautiful Fall foliage, omitting while in sunny Florida to forget that, In N.E.-that means 1 month of Spring, 2 Months of Fall, 3 Months of Summer...then Winter.  So now I reside in a town which borders Rockville, Ct (see: singer, Gene Pitney's hometown, which for him was: "A town with no pity").  And in fact, I went to HS with his son (see: the end of Sentence 1, Paragraph 1).  Yet, I DO consider myself very, very fortunate for growing up where I did: good schooling in a quaint little secluded crimeless N.E. town (Somers has a gas-station AND a Dairy Mart too)...  The good thing is, that my present and past locales, put me in a place where I can help out a number of people here :  ~tcal ...like I stated, I had good public school educating (see: the thread where I can't convince Patsfan1966 the number of fingers I have on my hands)...so I'm not quite sure what planet that is which you reside on...Awfully sorry here, cause you're out of my reach here....    ~Yapple ... If you're still in Disneyland, hop the fence on over to Epcot Center, because after Civilization inevitably falls, The Disney conglomerate will still probably keep the parks maintained to monopolize the thinned out herd...  Personally, my plan is to shoot for temporary residency inside the Epcot Ball-It's safe, air conditioned, and rather roomy too.  Overall, it's a dream scenario I've had since age nine...so if you're there, I'll bring some organic seeds to start a potato garden in the planet earth section, we'll live like kings... ~Cybernot ...Somers, as I'm sure you know, is right near Chicopee, Ma.  And so, I tend to prescribe to the overall technique you forward in your pic...deep and profound Meditation.  Think of this koan whenever you're just about to hit upon your Crown Chakra (originally stated by Lowell, Mass. and N.E. beatnik native, Jack Kerouac):  " In the Winter I'm a Buddhist, In the Summer...I'm a nud!st ."  But it looks like you're actually BOTH in that pic, so you're I'm guessing you're way ahead a' the game already...  ~alcondragon ...Somers, Ct. DOES in fact, have a set of Prisons (which they of course, keep far on the outskirts of town)...  And 1 of them, Is a Maximum Security Prison.  What I'm sayin' to you is...that you have options here.  If you can get a Prison transfer, I'll do my absolute best to forward you a carton of smokes.  Which, I mean just imho here, Might  offer a better scenario than the precarious situation you're obviously currently in with that "Soap on a Rope" Deal.  Just somethin' to mull over...  ~ Finally, To the poster who said the following:  " Being smart spoils a lot of things doesn't it ?" ~ First, at least try to " Suspend your Disbelief " regarding your past experiences, and all the weight which those experiences carry wih it upon the present day...  BUT, If that fails...get some sort of enjoyable outlet for yourself.  Personally, I at least, make an attempt to write creatively...even though-As evidenced by your phrase offered above, When a person's educated and therefore, knows good vs. bad prose It makes writing tough.  It recalls to mind, the phrases: " Writers are people for whom Writing is difficult ," AND/BUT it also brings to mind, " Good artists borrow, Great artists Steal ."  I mean, I wish I could tell you who originally said those things...But it doesn't really matter in the end, does it?  Since I tell everyone I meet that it was from me...    
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Kent Island MD (we have more snow than most of NE!!) by way of birthplace Nashua NH, then Mashpee MA, then Rocky Hill CT to here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Once I get out of Prison Im gonna move to a town called Lesbian Falls. The mayor there her name is Sally Licker. Her fathers names was Hieny Licker and a cousin named Butkiss.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Grew up in South Boston.

Live near Orlando, Fl now.

Miss all Boston sports down here.  The fans at all the sports bars down here hate Boston teams. especially the Pats. They cheered when Brady got hurt,,,standing ovation for minutes,,,bunch of drunken fools figuring that would give their Jets, Steelers and Dolphins a chance to win.  Which it did in some ways. That was a weak Steeler team that won the SB last year.  Never would have got by a healthy Pats team that year,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Its kinda cool how many of us responded to this thread. I mean we do see and talk with each other on a daily basis it is kind of nice getting to know where you are all at and from.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Agreed. It was like ccs threw a party for Boston sports fans and it turned out to be really big and good.

...Man it's nice to have that repy button back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from verrildd. Show verrildd's posts

Born and raised in Lowell, now in Hillsborough, NC by way of U Maine, South Dakota, North Dakota, Delaware....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Framingham Ma. Now living in Scottsdale Arizona

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Its kinda cool how many of us responded to this thread. I mean we do see and talk with each other on a daily basis it is kind of nice getting to know where you are all at and from.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Yeah, It sort of pushed the limits of the internet anonymity.  How are we supposed to be giant Aholes to people now that we know something about them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I'm from Webster Mass, currently living in Tampa.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggy26. Show wiggy26's posts

Adelaide, Australia

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Grew up in Arlington, fled after the 1990-91 recession. Now live near the border of south east Tennessee and north Georgia. Our small group of faithful make the drive when the Patriots play in Nashville or Atlanta (unless it's pre season).

The fans are not all home grown. I talked to one guy who was from California who drove out to Tennessee with his son just to see the Patriots play the Titans. It was a birthday present for his son, now thats a great dad!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In Response to Re: Just curious - wheres everybody from?? : That place can't possibly still be there . . . can it? Way back before the dawn of time I used to go out there with my fake ID to see legendary acts like 'Til Tuesday and The Jon Butcher Axis. Good gawd I'm old.
    Posted by p-mike

Honestly I only got ther once in '85 to see the Fools and they didn't even ask for an ID Good thing too.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Stratford, CT

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I was born in Springfield and raised on the south shore. I've been to 48 states, and lived at times in FL, CA, TX, AZ, and VA. I went back to the Boston area in 95, and got to see them win their first SB while at "home". Then the snow (and the ex) made me to decide to move down here to SC. I was all moved in and they came to connect my cable one week before SB38. I didn't dare put any Patriots stuff outside (they were playing the Panthers), but it wouldn't have mattered. In Columbia they didn't even follow the Panthers, they were all USC fans! I remember at one time I counted "regulars" here from 38 different states and about a half dozen other countries. Who says only Pittsburgh and Dallas fans are world wide? BS!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Born in Roxbury, raised in Dorchester, living in Leesburg Georgia.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Stratford. Small town outside of Toronto, Canada. Relatives from Cambridge, Mass.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from +Mrboston. Show +Mrboston's posts

Grew up next to you in Falmouth MA.. Now living in North Carolina.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from niakgraham. Show niakgraham's posts

In Response to Just curious - wheres everybody from??: Charlotte, NC been a patriots fan since I was 6 I liked their helmets with the man on the side
    Theres some real characters in here - Im just curious where everybody is from...Im on the Cape in Mashpee. What about the rest of you Pats fans?
    Posted by ccsjl

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from niakgraham. Show niakgraham's posts

Charlotte, NC ..I have been a patriots fan ever since I was about 6 when I saw their helmets with the man on the side. It was so refreshing to stick with them through all of the losing season and watch them turn into a winner!!