Just heard the best point ever: BB v. Payton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Just heard the best point ever: BB v. Payton

caller on 98.5 made a great point in saying Sean Payton gets almost no grief for 'cash for concussions' scandal. he took his one year slap on the wrist and moved on. not many people killed him for it either.

BB gets ratted out by Mangini for his video assistant pointing a camera at the other teams sideline. People wanted the SB trophies taken away and said everything was tainted and needed a asterisk. Everyone claimed BB was a fraud.

Look at Payton, he also got caught taking pills from the Saints medical facility. THey fired the security guard that caught Payton and he got no grief. imagine if that happened t BB. itd be the end of the world. He took no grief for Bountygate and its bs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

Re: Just heard the best point ever: BB v. Payton

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

caller on 98.5 made a great point in saying Sean Payton gets almost no grief for 'cash for concussions' scandal. he took his one year slap on the wrist and moved on. not many people killed him for it either.

BB gets ratted out by Mangini for his video assistant pointing a camera at the other teams sideline. People wanted the SB trophies taken away and said everything was tainted and needed a asterisk. Everyone claimed BB was a fraud.

Look at Payton, he also got caught taking pills from the Saints medical facility. THey fired the security guard that caught Payton and he got no grief. imagine if that happened t BB. itd be the end of the world. He took no grief for Bountygate and its bs

[/QUOTE]

People just love to hate on the Pats...success breeds contempt

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

ok.  I am tired of this. 

Do you know why you don't hear anything about Payton's issue?  Because you don't pay attention to the Saints.  You live, eat, and breathe the pats.  You hear everything about them.  Everything.  No one talks about spygate anymore other than fans trash talking.  I am sure that fans are trash talking the saints too - including pats fans. 

Here's the other thing.  you exist in one of the largest media markets in the country and you are on the west coast.  that means you generate news even more than LA or Houston.  New Orleans is small market.  They generate nearly no news. 

Further, you guys think everyone is talking about you all of the time and you hate it - until no one is talking about you then you think you are being disrespected and overlooked. 

Please stop it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ok.  I am tired of this. 

Do you know why you don't hear anything about Payton's issue?  Because you don't pay attention to the Saints.  You live, eat, and breathe the pats.  You hear everything about them.  Everything.  No one talks about spygate anymore other than fans trash talking.  I am sure that fans are trash talking the saints too - including pats fans. 

Here's the other thing.  you exist in one of the largest media markets in the country and you are on the west coast.  that means you generate news even more than LA or Houston.  New Orleans is small market.  They generate nearly no news. 

Further, you guys think everyone is talking about you all of the time and you hate it - until no one is talking about you then you think you are being disrespected and overlooked. 

Please stop it.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe one or two posters... we all know flying under the radar is the way to go in sports.  You make solid points about some fans, but on a whole  this is all opinion that you just stated.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

[QUOTE]

ok.  I am tired of this. 

Please stop it.

[/QUOTE]

you are absolutely right...I don't spend any time trolling any other teams boards... Do you troll the saints board too?...I think Indystar probably has someplace for colts fans to discuss their favorite team...maybe you should check it out???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to IndyTony's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ok.  I am tired of this. 

Please stop it.

[/QUOTE]

you are absolutely right...I don't spend any time trolling any other teams boards... Do you troll the saints board too?...I think Indystar probably has someplace for colts fans to discuss their favorite team...maybe you should check it out???

[/QUOTE]

So he's a:

hyp·o·crite ˈhipəˌkrit/ noun  
    1. 1. a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IndyTony's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ok.  I am tired of this. 

Please stop it.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So he's a:

hyp·o·crite ˈhipəˌkrit/ noun 

1. 1. a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

[/QUOTE]
    cool..thanks for clearing that up for everyone...lol

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

ok.  I am tired of this. 

Please stop it.

[/QUOTE]

Well Bubby, just want to let you know that THIS IS A PATRIOTS FORUM.  If you are tired of anything that is said here, just go away!  That's all you have to do.  BTW nobody cares a Rats Tail what you are tired about.

But you obviously can not be embarrased, harrased, sworn at, ka, ka'ed on enough to ever go away.  You just don't have it in you.  It would probably take a team of shrinks to figure out why you insist on hanging around a foe's forum.  And all while you think you've got a sharp grasp on everything NFL and especially the Patriots.  This is nuts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know, it's  bad enough that the board need suffer through FiddyKs posts.  Do we really need to hear about him calling into 98.5 to complain about it so that he can later reference the caller as proof of his dumb opinions?

Let's say that this was true... that Payton has now paid his penalty (far worse than BB's) and that people don't bring it up as often as they do Spygate and the fact that the patsies have not won a SB since.  Let's just say, even though it's not true, it's just another example of patsie fans needing to point out how unfair it all is.  Here would be the reason.  The Saints accepted responsiblity, their fans don't make excuses about it and people respect that, "hey we messed up and we should pay the price" aproach.  In NE, the majority of the fans first) deny it ever happend, second) deny a rule was broken, third) deny it gave any advantage, fourth)claim everyone was doing it and fifth) Blame Mangini.  Fans accross the country see this sad inability to accept the facts as they were shown and want to use it as a crutch, likley forever.

[/QUOTE]

baloney

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Time to move on!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

New Englannd is on the west coast?  they must teach some slam bang geography in Indiana.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

When people in high places do stupid things along these lines there will always be a permanent stench attached to it. The Saints got plenty of stench out of their guy's stupid choice.

Don't blame the media, don't blame the fans, don't blame Goodell. Put the blame squarely where it belongs. Blame the dum basses who made the stupid choice.

I'm not too pleased that the team I have dedicated my football love to for almost half a century has to endure slings and arrows in perpetuity because BB made a stupid choice. But I forgive him. He's human, and apparently sometimes, just really stupid. I don't think there was any ill intent on his part. I think perhaps occasionally his anal tendencies simply overtake his better judgement.

If our stench tends to linger, consider BB's anal game playing during his pressers as another stupid choice that nudges the media into not forgetting our stench as easily as they might otherwise. They're human too.