Just more proof...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Just more proof...

I love it! Only in high school does a quarterback simply take plays from the sideline and just run them and rusty thinks every other team except the spoiled Tom Brady's does it too. Hilarious!! Yeah rusty you really called this one! LMAO!

Hey you still think we can get the 7th overall selection for Mallett? I mean he probably has great value because he's the only quarterback in the NFL that coordinators can't trust to choose one of three plays in the huddle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dustcover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You mean Rusty has no clue what he is talking about?!!!

[/QUOTE]

Umm, read what he posted. I am the one who has explained what McDaniels said ad nasem here for YEARS with my concerns with Brady and talking about reining him in!

ME! Over here!

I am the one who said to "rein him in".  I know EXACTLY what I am talking about and McDaniels is my primary source.

Are you this stupid? DReighver posts something that SUPPORTS my contenions on the topic.

My my god. The stupidity of people here is too much. Make it stop!

[/QUOTE]

I may fall into the category of 'stupid people' that you rale about, but answer me this if you will, how is it that beneath your name and avatar it indicates that your first post was on 11/23/2013 and yet your statement 'ad nauseum' suggests that you have been around for YEARS?

May I infer that you have changed your nom de guerre, and if so, can you tell me your previous name?

[/QUOTE]

You know who I am.  Everyone else does.  

[/QUOTE]

Well apparently everyone one else is well ahead of me.  So just to bring me up to speed and to belie any false assumptions on my part, I would appreciate it if you would provide an answer to my query.  At my age, I find the forum more interesting when, with my feeble mind, I'm able to keep up with the players.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It doesn't support you, you dope.

It says that running the ball X amount of times isn't as important as allowing Tom Brady to change the plays at the line.

So stupid.

[/QUOTE]

"I prefer the shotgun." 2010 Tom Brady, WEEI, confirmed by Caraway here who heard the same interview.

Here is the 4th qtr drive:

I am so far ahead of you and other dopes on this topic, it's not even funny. Brady is only good in the shotgun at these rates against zone defenses. FACT

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=331215015&period=4

New England Patriots at 14:54NEMIA 1st and 10 at NE 14 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short middle to M.Hoomanawanui [C.Wake].     2nd and 10 at NE 14 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to D.Amendola pushed ob at NE 21 for 7 yards (J.Wilson).     3rd and 3 at NE 21 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short middle to A.Collie to NE 27 for 6 yards (W.Davis).     1st and 10 at NE 27 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to J.Edelman to NE 38 for 11 yards (W.Davis).     1st and 10 at NE 38 L.Blount left tackle to NE 40 for 2 yards (J.Odrick).     2nd and 8 at NE 40 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to D.Amendola to NE 49 for 9 yards (W.Davis).     1st and 10 at NE 49 T.Brady pass incomplete deep right to J.Edelman [C.Wake].     2nd and 10 at NE 49 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to J.Edelman to MIA 43 for 8 yards (D.Jordan).     3rd and 2 at MIA 43 T.Brady pass short right to J.Edelman to MIA 39 for 4 yards (B.Grimes).     1st and 10 at MIA 39 T.Brady pass short middle to J.Edelman to MIA 27 for 12 yards (W.Davis).     1st and 10 at MIA 27 (Shotgun) PENALTY on MIA, Defensive 12 On-field, 5 yards, enforced at MIA 27 - No Play.     1st and 5 at MIA 22 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short middle to J.Edelman to MIA 13 for 9 yards (C.Clemons).     1st and 10 at MIA 13 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short middle to S.Vereen (C.Clemons). MIA-B.Grimes was injured during the play. His return is Probable.     2nd and 10 at MIA 13 (Shotgun) L.Blount up the middle to MIA 5 for 8 yards (C.Clemons; D.Jordan).     3rd and 2 at MIA 5 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short left to S.Vereen.     4th and 2 at MIA 5 S.Gostkowski 23 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-D.Aiken, Holder-R.Allen.13 17  

S.Gostkowski kicks 65 yards from NE 35 to end zone, Touchback.

[/QUOTE]

Here's a drive that didn't result in points:

1st and 10 at NE 20 S.Ridley left tackle to NE 29 for 9 yards (C.Clemons).     2nd and 1 at NE 29 S.Ridley left guard to NE 31 for 2 yards (C.Clemons).     1st and 10 at NE 31 S.Ridley right guard to NE 33 for 2 yards (R.Starks).     2nd and 8 at NE 33 T.Brady pass incomplete short right to J.Boyce [C.Wake].     3rd and 8 at NE 33 (Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NE 26 for -7 yards (C.Wake).     4th and 15 at NE 26

(Punt formation) R.Allen punts 49 yards to MIA 25, Center-D.Aiken. M.Thigpen to MIA 34 for 9 yards (C.White).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I believe you may have had me on ignore, if that helps you. Who gets banned here a lot for no reason?

[/QUOTE]

Nobody!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldorff. Show waldorff's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That a certain someone's agenda is entirely absurd.

http://expatsfootball.com/posts/37848

In his weekly conference call with reporters, Josh McDaniels revealed how the Patriots offensive philosophy often comes down to one thing, trusting Tom Brady.

One of the main sticking points coming out of the loss to the Dolphins was the amount of pass plays the Pats ran compared to the amount of running plays the team ran, especially in a close contest. The Patriots ended up passing the ball 55 times compared to running it 22 times. Even accounting for the fact that the Patriots last drive was 14 straight passes due to the team's need to get a touchdown at the end of the game, the final play calling spread heavily favored the pass.

McDaniels gave a thoughtful answer on the subject, noting that the Patriots run a complex playbook and that the team wouldn't want to do anything to handcuff Tom Brady at the line of scrimmage, per ESPN:

"A lot of times we have multiple options in the huddle, and sometimes you end up with the perfect blend and perfect balance when you do that, and sometimes the defense, when you're trying to get certain things against a specific look, sometimes you can get a little skewed," he said.

"We certainly don't want to take the freedom away from our quarterback to get us into a good play and we don't want to become just a call-it-on-the-sideline team when we have a quarterback that's capable of doing a lot of good things with our offense at the line of scrimmage.

"There are always things you wish ... could I have done this? Or could I have done that? There's no question that you come out of each game and you say that, whether you win by 30 points or lose by three or four. You always say, 'Man, I could have done that better.' I definitely make a lot of mistakes each week and I wish I was a guy that could call a perfect game every time out. That's what I try to do each week when I prepare, and hopefully we are going to put ourselves in a situation each week to be balanced and find the perfect blend of run/pass that suites our team and give our offense the best opportunity to score each week."

Every Patriots play is really a package of plays of which Brady is given discretion to choose out of that package once he reads the defense. Sometimes, especially if a team is determined to take away the run, Brady will check into a pass play instead. While we're sure that the Patriots have an ideal ratio of run to pass plays, it would be foolish to strictly adhere to a formula at the cost of allowing Brady to read the defense and change the play at the line. Pounding the rock may be more advantageous at certain points, but the flexibility given to Brady is worth a lot more.

[/QUOTE]

I am assuming you are talking about me here? How does this counter what I said??!

Brady has full autonomy and he's given multiple options of which to choose from.  YES!

I've said this for almost 5 years after I read a Vic Carucci (I think it was) article about Manning and Brady being the only two QBs who have fully autonomy and have multiple plays in the huddle to choose from.  This is another reason why our offense is complex, too. Guys need to line up in different spots and know what to do in case Brady wants to check to his second play, and to know what the D is showing.

It's tied into my premise that since Brady says he "prefers the shotgun" this might compromise how unpredictable our plays should be or can be.

Get it? And, don't try to tell me Brady didn't say it either because he did and it was confirmed by Caraway on here.  FACT

Enough with this already, people.  I know my material, COLD.  COLD.

This only reaffirms what I've been saying the whole time!

I've done my research and know a lot more than you and many others.

[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying here is that when BB has the passing plays called in, Brady should be changing them to run plays with his "full autonomy"?  Well, that's a new spin for you.  I guess after being asked again and again and always unable to answer "if BB is such a great coach and would prefer to run run run, why does he continue to allow Brady to ruin his game plan?", you needed to come up with a new excuse.  That's a B+ for creativity, but you're usual F on logic/football knowledge

[/QUOTE]

Belichick does not call our plays. Never has, never will, Busty.  And stop saying "so what you're saying is" when it's perfectly clear what I am saying.

BB is on the bench with his D and coaching them up and not even engaged in the offense as McDaniels reads from the playcard and feeds Brady plays.

End of story.   If BB wanted to be Off Coordinator, too, he'd have that title.

He's not an offensive coach.  Micromanaging your Off Coordinator like you're implying is preposterous.  Only the Jets allow defensive minded coaches call plays, hence why your coach is a moron.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

So what you're now saying is that although BB strongly believes that he should be run run running the ball, his coordinator and QB are colaborating to pass the ball.  Is there any other part of the team, say the pass D that allowed Tannehill his career day or  the run D that gave up 200 yards Moreno, 100 yards to Chris Ivory and on the season, 4 1/2 yards per carry that Bill doesn't agree with, has no part in the coaching of but is standing by his cordinators and not trying to change anything?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love it! Only in high school does a quarterback simply take plays from the sideline and just run them and rusty thinks every other team except the spoiled Tom Brady's does it too. Hilarious!! Yeah rusty you really called this one! LMAO!

Hey you still think we can get the 7th overall selection for Mallett? I mean he probably has great value because he's the only quarterback in the NFL that coordinators can't trust to choose one of three plays in the huddle.

[/QUOTE]

The best part about you is yout passive aggressive behavior when insecure like above.

I am so far ahead of you on this, you're so insecure about it. Priceless.  Keep it up, Mt Hurl. Everyone else with a brain sees it too.

As for No More Pension Looting posting an article about the idea of NE and Cleveland swapping spots in Rd 1 for a QB developed by BB and Brady, it didn't seem like a completely outlandish idea considering how much Lombardi did not like Weeden.

How is Brandon Weeden doing?  lmao

The QB crop this year was god awful, too. Geno Bust or Ryan Mallett?  Not even close in my book. Then again, you love what the Jets do with their draft picks. 

LMAO @ Cupcake.

[/QUOTE]

You made more sense talking about buttcheese.  Leave the football talk to people that understand the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldorff. Show waldorff's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dustcover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm, read what he posted. I am the one who has explained what McDaniels said ad nasem here for YEARS with my concerns with Brady and talking about reining him in!

ME! Over here!

I am the one who said to "rein him in".  I know EXACTLY what I am talking about and McDaniels is my primary source.

Are you this stupid? DReighver posts something that SUPPORTS my contenions on the topic.

My my god. The stupidity of people here is too much. Make it stop!

[/QUOTE]

I may fall into the category of 'stupid people' that you rale about, but answer me this if you will, how is it that beneath your name and avatar it indicates that your first post was on 11/23/2013 and yet your statement 'ad nauseum' suggests that you have been around for YEARS?

May I infer that you have changed your nom de guerre, and if so, can you tell me your previous name?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Al Cowlings?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The best part about you is yout passive aggressive behavior when insecure like above.

I am so far ahead of you on this, you're so insecure about it. Priceless.  Keep it up, Mt Hurl. Everyone else with a brain sees it too.

As for No More Pension Looting posting an article about the idea of NE and Cleveland swapping spots in Rd 1 for a QB developed by BB and Brady, it didn't seem like a completely outlandish idea considering how much Lombardi did not like Weeden.

How is Brandon Weeden doing?  lmao

The QB crop this year was god awful, too. Geno Bust or Ryan Mallett?  Not even close in my book. Then again, you love what the Jets do with their draft picks. 

LMAO @ Cupcake.

[/QUOTE]

You made more sense talking about buttcheese.  Leave the football talk to people that understand the game.

[/QUOTE]

Whatever, Bustchise. Say, hey!  Do you think the Jets will lose their remaining games?

[/QUOTE]

You tell me, your the Brady hating Jetfan

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

In his weekly conference call with reporters, Josh McDaniels revealed how the Patriots offensive philosophy often comes down to one thing, trusting Tom Brady.

One of the main sticking points coming out of the loss to the Dolphins was the amount of pass plays the Pats ran compared to the amount of running plays the team ran, especially in a close contest. The Patriots ended up passing the ball 55 times compared to running it 22 times. Even accounting for the fact that the Patriots last drive was 14 straight passes due to the team's need to get a touchdown at the end of the game, the final play calling spread heavily favored the pass.

McDaniels gave a thoughtful answer on the subject, noting that the Patriots run a complex playbook and that the team wouldn't want to do anything to handcuff Tom Brady at the line of scrimmage, per ESPN:

"A lot of times we have multiple options in the huddle, and sometimes you end up with the perfect blend and perfect balance when you do that, and sometimes the defense, when you're trying to get certain things against a specific look, sometimes you can get a little skewed," he said.

"We certainly don't want to take the freedom away from our quarterback to get us into a good play and we don't want to become just a call-it-on-the-sideline team when we have a quarterback that's capable of doing a lot of good things with our offense at the line of scrimmage.

"There are always things you wish ... could I have done this? Or could I have done that? There's no question that you come out of each game and you say that, whether you win by 30 points or lose by three or four. You always say, 'Man, I could have done that better.' I definitely make a lot of mistakes each week and I wish I was a guy that could call a perfect game every time out. That's what I try to do each week when I prepare, and hopefully we are going to put ourselves in a situation each week to be balanced and find the perfect blend of run/pass that suites our team and give our offense the best opportunity to score each week."

Every Patriots play is really a package of plays of which Brady is given discretion to choose out of that package once he reads the defense. Sometimes, especially if a team is determined to take away the run, Brady will check into a pass play instead. While we're sure that the Patriots have an ideal ratio of run to pass plays, it would be foolish to strictly adhere to a formula at the cost of allowing Brady to read the defense and change the play at the line. Pounding the rock may be more advantageous at certain points, but the flexibility given to Brady is worth a lot more.

[/QUOTE]

Wow ...  am I the certain (mcD bashing) someone with an agenda...?

What this chat with McD shows is that he has adopted the BB doctrine of ambiguity with the press.  None of this is absolute or conclusive other than to say that Brady has some options which we all know already.  But there is NFW that TB goes to the line of scrimmage on every 2nd and 7 or 1st and 10 and has to go through the gyrations of reading decifering and changing on the fly and thereby communicating this to 10 other players using signals codes and body language. 

However...  It is nice to put that thought out into the public so that John Q. DefensiveCoordinator can read it digest it and have to gameplan for it. The last paragraph is not a quote from McDaniels,  it is the words of the writer who may or may not know squat.

It is also convenient to put this relative garbage out there to maintain the ambiguuity of responsibility regarding playcalling which every football fan has an opinion on.  He admits in there that he wishes to call a good game and that he makes mistakes so he is calling the majority of the plays.  That is what the OC does but not 100% "call -it -on the-sidelines  "...  Pointing out that Brady has the capability to option out of some plays based on a look is also obvious, but this isn't your base offense...  which this thread implies...  Like he is saying something that any football fan doesnt already know.

Another point is , if this system that you are masterfully executing has been out there for a few seasons then everybody knows what Brady's tendencies are when he is calling his options at the line of scrimmage.  Just becuase he has the option doesn't mean it is the best option.  At some point you want your plays to follow an overall strategy that is laid out in the gameplan.  Especially when defences are focused on changing their looks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It doesn't support you, you dope.

It says that running the ball X amount of times isn't as important as allowing Tom Brady to change the plays at the line.

So stupid.

[/QUOTE]

"I prefer the shotgun." 2010 Tom Brady, WEEI, confirmed by Caraway here who heard the same interview.

I am so far ahead of you and other dopes on this topic, it's not even funny. Brady is only good in the shotgun at these rates against zone defenses. FACT

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=331215015&period=4

New England Patriots at 14:54NEMIA 1st and 10 at NE 14 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short middle to M.Hoomanawanui [C.Wake].     2nd and 10 at NE 14 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to D.Amendola pushed ob at NE 21 for 7 yards (J.Wilson).     3rd and 3 at NE 21 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short middle to A.Collie to NE 27 for 6 yards (W.Davis).     1st and 10 at NE 27 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to J.Edelman to NE 38 for 11 yards (W.Davis).     1st and 10 at NE 38 L.Blount left tackle to NE 40 for 2 yards (J.Odrick).     2nd and 8 at NE 40 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to D.Amendola to NE 49 for 9 yards (W.Davis).     1st and 10 at NE 49 T.Brady pass incomplete deep right to J.Edelman [C.Wake].     2nd and 10 at NE 49 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to J.Edelman to MIA 43 for 8 yards (D.Jordan).     3rd and 2 at MIA 43 T.Brady pass short right to J.Edelman to MIA 39 for 4 yards (B.Grimes).     1st and 10 at MIA 39 T.Brady pass short middle to J.Edelman to MIA 27 for 12 yards (W.Davis).     1st and 10 at MIA 27 (Shotgun) PENALTY on MIA, Defensive 12 On-field, 5 yards, enforced at MIA 27 - No Play.     1st and 5 at MIA 22 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short middle to J.Edelman to MIA 13 for 9 yards (C.Clemons).     1st and 10 at MIA 13 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short middle to S.Vereen (C.Clemons). MIA-B.Grimes was injured during the play. His return is Probable.     2nd and 10 at MIA 13 (Shotgun) L.Blount up the middle to MIA 5 for 8 yards (C.Clemons; D.Jordan).     3rd and 2 at MIA 5 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short left to S.Vereen.     4th and 2 at MIA 5 S.Gostkowski 23 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-D.Aiken, Holder-R.Allen.13 17  

[/QUOTE]

Here's a drive that didn't result in points:

1st and 10 at NE 20 S.Ridley left tackle to NE 29 for 9 yards (C.Clemons).     2nd and 1 at NE 29 S.Ridley left guard to NE 31 for 2 yards (C.Clemons).     1st and 10 at NE 31 S.Ridley right guard to NE 33 for 2 yards (R.Starks).     2nd and 8 at NE 33 T.Brady pass incomplete short right to J.Boyce [C.Wake].     3rd and 8 at NE 33 (Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NE 26 for -7 yards (C.Wake).     4th and 15 at NE 26

(Punt formation) R.Allen punts 49 yards to MIA 25, Center-D.Aiken. M.Thigpen to MIA 34 for 9 yards (C.White).

[/QUOTE]

run, run , run, incompletion , sack.   It sounds like that sequence was written by someone trying to sabotage an offense.

2nd and 1... MISTAKE.   Run a play action pass play with a late release safety valve throw option.

Now you have established a good runnig play and a clever pass  play that has a checkdown.  this moves the chains and sets up the next play which could be anything but hte defense is now guessing.  Run the ball again ...  Keep mixing and introducing different formations and moving the ball around to different players.

This sequence by McD shows the daftness of the offense.  It also shows how the lack of imagination in playcalling can cause a drive to FAIL.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This drive is one dimensional since they ran only pass plays from the shotgun except for the 1 run to blount from this formation which gained 8 yards...

This points to the question of why do you not keep a back in the backfield for the shotgun to maintain the run threat?   this would force one defender to commit to the back .  This indicates a predisposition to pass the ball as a base for this offense  on this drive which is basically the OP topic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

without reading, is it Babe or Rusty?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ding ding ding ding!!! We have a WINNER! the prize is a choice between a trip to Paris with the supermodel of your choice or dinner at Taco Bell with Rusty

[/QUOTE]

You claimed the Gints would win 10 games Jints...you have ZERO cred on these threads...

[/QUOTE]

sure Russ. : )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

is , if this system that you are masterfully executing has been out there for a few seasons then everybody knows what Brady's tendencies are when he is calling his options at the line of scrimmage.  Just becuase he has the option doesn't mean it is the best option.  At some point you want your plays to follow an overall strategy that is laid out in the gameplan.  Especially when defences are focused on changing their looks.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Glad to see someone else who gets it. This is likely what Bmore will do. They will move people around pre snap to give a brady a look, essentially dictating what the offense will do and be ready for it. Thats why I sais, although its good to have when you NEED to check off, some situations you should just run the play you want, regardless of the look. This is how the old offenses were run under Weiss. We ran a lot of run plays waiting defenses but we were setting them up for something bigger. Now the coaches are lazy and rely on Brady to make the call instead of setting up the calls for success and laying a gameplan like a real OC is supposed to do.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

is , if this system that you are masterfully executing has been out there for a few seasons then everybody knows what Brady's tendencies are when he is calling his options at the line of scrimmage.  Just becuase he has the option doesn't mean it is the best option.  At some point you want your plays to follow an overall strategy that is laid out in the gameplan.  Especially when defences are focused on changing their looks.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Glad to see someone else who gets it. This is likely what Bmore will do. They will move people around pre snap to give a brady a look, essentially dictating what the offense will do and be ready for it. Thats why I sais, although its good to have when you NEED to check off, some situations you should just run the play you want, regardless of the look. This is how the old offenses were run under Weiss. We ran a lot of run plays waiting defenses but we were setting them up for something bigger. Now the coaches are lazy and rely on Brady to make the call instead of setting up the calls for success and laying a gameplan like a real OC is supposed to do.

[/QUOTE]

1. I've already stated this above in very clear detail.  It's why we've lost SBs.

2. The coaches aren't lazy, they know most of the time Brady will make the right call with full autonomy.  Gomer has it, why shouldn't Brady?  All the great QBs or perceived great ones (Romo), have it.

You always seem to find a way to blame BB for things that Brady is responsible for.

You also act like Brady is new to the NFL and shouldn't have all that power.  I've said it for years: He's in on gameplans, adjustments and lobbies for plays in the playbook. I've seen it with my own eyes.

[/QUOTE]

Right and how many SB rings does Gomer have?? What is your obsession with laying EVERYTHING at the feet of Brady?? You dont see why people say you are crazy?  You DONT allow the Qb to always get you in the right play because thats how we beat Manning last game. So you want Brady to check to a run 40 times a game if the D is in cover 2, same as Manning did taking away the ability to go downfield and score more points. Yea in a perfect world IF we had a defense you would see it. Talk to you Mentor BB. He is the one running the show. BB is the worst coach in the league if he has sat buy for years watching some selfish QB ruin his legacy! LMAO ...seriously dude, I hope something changes in your life for you see how delusional you are. I cant imagine how you handle real life situations...but then again, you dont have a real life. Must be sad to spend all day thinking about football and discussing it and be wrong all the time. Stick to sales buddy. YOu have no Cred on this issue. Others are making valid points but all you have is "Brady said on eei he likes the shotgun"  lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1. I've already stated this above in very clear detail.  It's why we've lost SBs.

2. The coaches aren't lazy, they know most of the time Brady will make the right call with full autonomy.  Gomer has it, why shouldn't Brady?  All the great QBs or perceived great ones (Romo), have it.

You always seem to find a way to blame BB for things that Brady is responsible for.

You also act like Brady is new to the NFL and shouldn't have all that power.  I've said it for years: He's in on gameplans, adjustments and lobbies for plays in the playbook. I've seen it with my own eyes.

[/QUOTE]

oh and before this year, Romo was NEVER allowed to call the shots because he was horrible in the clutch and made poor decisions. There are still lots of OCs who call plays and thats what is ran. And dont talk about "great QBs" you wouldnt know a great QB if you watched one for 14 years!!!!