Just musing..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4160947. Show user_4160947's posts

Just musing..........

We all saw BB actually smile last night!  Sure it was just a brief flicker but I think it said something.  BB loves improbable odds just for the challenge of it.  He did this is 2008 when he won 11 games with Cassel.  Heck, he's done it since the TB era started, winning SBs with an improbable rookie.  Is it possible he went into this year with 5 inexperienced JAGS at skill positions just for the challenge?  As a disciple of Parcells, there is always the undercurrent of 'churning the roster', that is you can never be too comfortable in your job.  My take is the BB thinks you get the best effort out of jaded FAs, undrafted guys, and Rutgers players because they are always looking over their shoulders.
    Michael Irvin said something like this late last night when he called BB a BAAAAD MAAAAAANN!!!!  He wants to take your leftovers and remnants and beat you down with'em.  He ran down the list:  Blount, Welker, Dillon, Moss, and a few others even that I forgot.
    This year is turning out to be fun.  I see the determined fiery committment in TB that has been lacking.  I see a power runnig attack.  I also see TB working on his play-action which was always superb.  Whether we like it or not, this is how we will beat Peyton.  Coughlin did this to us twice when he kept our offense off the field, stayed close till the fourth quarter, and prayed for miraculous finishes.
    I enjoed this game a lot because it was like the good ole days when the D could win games for us.  Atlanta was on the 7 yard line and we kept them out of the end zone with 4 fantastic defensive plays!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Just musing..........

In response to user_4160947's comment:

We all saw BB actually smile last night!  Sure it was just a brief flicker but I think it said something.  BB loves improbable odds just for the challenge of it.  He did this is 2008 when he won 11 games with Cassel.  Heck, he's done it since the TB era started, winning SBs with an improbable rookie.  Is it possible he went into this year with 5 inexperienced JAGS at skill positions just for the challenge?  As a disciple of Parcells, there is always the undercurrent of 'churning the roster', that is you can never be too comfortable in your job.  My take is the BB thinks you get the best effort out of jaded FAs, undrafted guys, and Rutgers players because they are always looking over their shoulders.
    Michael Irvin said something like this late last night when he called BB a BAAAAD MAAAAAANN!!!!  He wants to take your leftovers and remnants and beat you down with'em.  He ran down the list:  Blount, Welker, Dillon, Moss, and a few others even that I forgot.
    This year is turning out to be fun.  I see the determined fiery committment in TB that has been lacking.  I see a power runnig attack.  I also see TB working on his play-action which was always superb.  Whether we like it or not, this is how we will beat Peyton.  Coughlin did this to us twice when he kept our offense off the field, stayed close till the fourth quarter, and prayed for miraculous finishes.
    I enjoed this game a lot because it was like the good ole days when the D could win games for us.  Atlanta was on the 7 yard line and we kept them out of the end zone with 4 fantastic defensive plays!

I concur! Good Post!  Ive been telling fans to relax for a while. Now its starting to come together. We havent even had a game with our top 2 targets yet. let the Broncos peak now wow we build to a new higher level and methodically dismantle the pretenders while growing as a team. We will peak when it counts hopefully

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Re: Just musing..........

+1.  Completely agree.

Red Sox in 2013 World Series, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl!