just saying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

just saying

at practice and Ras is on the field..I have not seen Cannon yet

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: just saying

Sweet.  Let us know when he limps off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

They brought in another CB.  He's probably wearing Ras-I's number.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

who?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

They brought in another CB.  He's probably wearing Ras-I's number.

LeQuan Lewis, WTH? 7th team in 3 seasons and has hardly touched the field in that time.

Go Ras-I!!  I will take one more chance on you dude before I give up on you for good!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Sure enough ...

Ben Volin @BenVolin   Jenkins, Dennard and Dowling aren't really back at practice. In uniform, but doing conditioning drills on a side field

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Sweet.  Let us know when he limps off.

Thanks for the chuckle!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Ras sux, because Belichick sux at drafting CB's who don't evolve into the next Ty Law, and safeties, and wide receivers, and back up QB's, and starting QB's because he didn't really draft Tom Brady, and Lber's who can do anything more then tackle anything that moves, and running backs who can do anything more then run for 1,700 yards and 24 tds in 2 seasons as a split time starter, and right and left tackles to replace the studs that he accidentaly drafted in his inherited super bowl dynasty years, and centers who are 300 pounds and can dominate all DT's in 1 on 1 matchups, and TE's who don't murder people or try to pick up hot chicks(ewwww) and everybody else really

So who cares if Ras is on the field or not?

"Defense Wins Championships"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Ras sux, because Belichick sux at drafting CB's who don't evolve into the next Ty Law, and safeties, and wide receivers, and back up QB's, and starting QB's because he didn't really draft Tom Brady, and Lber's who can do anything more then tackle anything that moves, and running backs who can do anything more then run for 1,700 yards and 24 tds in 2 seasons as a split time starter, and right and left tackles to replace the studs that he accidentaly drafted in his inherited super bowl dynasty years, and centers who are 300 pounds and can dominate all DT's in 1 on 1 matchups, and TE's who don't murder people or try to pick up hot chicks(ewwww) and everybody else really

So who cares if Ras is on the field or not?

"Defense Wins Championships"

You forgot to add because we wasted what was basically a first round pick on this guy (who may turn out to be one of the biggest busts among many) we have had to go ahead and continue to trade for, sign and draft even more corners/secondary players...limiting us in other spots that need it. But I get what you're saying - it was a nice gesture - you just need to tune it up a bit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Im still pulling  for this guy.  Maybe he can hold on til we find more about Dennards situation