Justin Tuck talks about the toughest QB he's seen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Justin Tuck talks about the toughest QB he's seen

http://www.danpatrick.com/2013/12/03/justin-tuck-on-challenges-of-new-rules-bradys-toughness-rgiiis-issues/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Justin Tuck talks about the toughest QB he's seen

How do I get this site to make a link?

i did it!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Great find shenanigan.  Straight from one of the league's best defenders - Brady is the best.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Brady was tough as nails in 42. The offensive line collectively choked

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I liked the comment that Brady never once complained or said anything to the defenders who hit him.  He'd yell at his lineman.  Plus, after every hit he just got up and went about his business.  We have all seen this time after time.  Plus, Tuck did not say one thing about Brady calling for a flag on a hit contrary to what most folks impression are of him, that being he is always crying for a flag.

Boy, do those statements Tuck makes put a BIG hole in the oft said comments from fans who do not care for him that he is a wuss and a cry baby.  This comes right from one of the best D linemen in the game, a player who knows who is tough or not.  Some may not be willing to say what Tuck said, like Suggs who continues to prfess total dislike for Brady.  There may be a lot of begridging respect for Brady out there a lot of folks do not know about.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

Brady was cocky the night before challenging Burress's claim NE would be held to 17 points or less.

He may be tough but he'll regret his play in the last two SBs for the rest of his life, unless he wins another.

I know I would.  You can't sit there and smile in front of the camera like that, taking the Burress bait, and then barely dribble out 14 points because the Giants D knew you wanted to throw a lot.

Quit it Rusty..   your TOTAL disdain for Brady shows here when the topic is how a top flight NFL D lineman feels about Brady.  You just can't help yourself to ALWAYS bring up HIS performance as being the core reason the Pats lose game. We know the history.. do you have to always bring it up?  Besides, you heard Tuck, the Giants felt they could do not wrong in those SBs, smacked Brady real good and were very surprised he simply got up and kept on trying.  Brady got the team into the LEAD BOTH GAMES..  how you like to forget the D made a mess of the end of both games.  If they held the lead and there were 2 more rings I do not believe we'd see your comments like this to this day.  Get over it.  Overall, the entire Patriots TEAM did not play to their potential in those 2 super bowl games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady was cocky the night before challenging Burress's claim NE would be held to 17 points or less.

He may be tough but he'll regret his play in the last two SBs for the rest of his life, unless he wins another.

I know I would.  You can't sit there and smile in front of the camera like that, taking the Burress bait, and then barely dribble out 14 points because the Giants D knew you wanted to throw a lot.

[/QUOTE]

Quit it Rusty..   your TOTAL disdain for Brady shows here when the topic is how a top flight NFL D lineman feels about Brady.  You just can't help yourself to ALWAYS bring up HIS performance as being the core reason the Pats lose game.  Besides, you heard Tuck, the Giants felt they could do not wrong in those SBs, smacked Brady real good and were very surprised he simply got up and kept in trying.  Brady got the team into the LEAD BOTH GAMES..  how you like to forget the D made a mess of the end of both games.  If they held the lead and there were 2 more rings I do not believe we'd see your comments like this to this day.  Get over it.  Overall, the entire Patriots TEAM did not play to their potential in those 2 super bowl games.

[/QUOTE]

63 completion percent with 3 TDs and 1 pick is pretty great. Brady is the reason those games were even competetive. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.. Wasn't the score 14-10 until the last 58 seconds after TB left with the lead?

What happened?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

I liked the comment that Brady never once complained or said anything to the defenders who hit him.  He'd yell at his lineman.  Plus, after every hit he just got up and went about his business.  We have all seen this time after time.  Plus, Tuck did not say one thing about Brady calling for a flag on a hit contrary to what most folks impression are of him, that being he is always crying for a flag.

Boy, do those statements Tuck makes put a BIG hole in the oft said comments from fans who do not care for him that he is a wuss and a cry baby.  This comes right from one of the best D linemen in the game, a player who knows who is tough or not.  Some may not be willing to say what Tuck said, like Suggs who continues to prfess total dislike for Brady.  There may be a lot of begridging respect for Brady out there a lot of folks do not know about.

[/QUOTE]

Brady yells for flags as often as anyone. He will call refs out for penalties against his WRs. The funniest was the flag they didn't call against Denver when Amendola was tackled while running his route .... right after the bogus one they dropped on the field against Nink. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

I think he got hurt in 46. After that botched opening he was on fire until that Pierre-Paul sack

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady yells for flags as often as anyone. He will call refs out for penalties against his WRs. The funniest was the flag they didn't call against Denver when Amendola was tackled while running his route .... right after the bogus one they dropped on the field against Nink. 

[/QUOTE]

Z...   I commented on the fact Tuck did not mention Brady did this.  Yes, he, like other QBs, will call for the flag, based on current rules in effect since, when a hit is up near the head.  As for PI calls, heck, wouldn't it be nice Brady got calls like Manning does?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

I think he got hurt in 46. After that botched opening he was on fire until that Pierre-Paul sack

[/QUOTE]

Yup.  Set the record for the most consecutive, completed passes in SB history (16) up until that point.

Also set the record for the longest TD drive in SB history (98) due to the pathetic D never stopping the gints in their own territory.

He was definitely hurt as was he in 42.  Remember the walking boot the whole week before the game?

Gimpy as hell and hit repeatedly and still managed to have the lead up until the last 58 seconds, where the D was oh, so obliging to the gints.  TWICE!

Funny, how some people can only remember a pic?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Quit it Rusty..   your TOTAL disdain for Brady shows here when the topic is how a top flight NFL D lineman feels about Brady.  You just can't help yourself to ALWAYS bring up HIS performance as being the core reason the Pats lose game.  Besides, you heard Tuck, the Giants felt they could do not wrong in those SBs, smacked Brady real good and were very surprised he simply got up and kept in trying.  Brady got the team into the LEAD BOTH GAMES..  how you like to forget the D made a mess of the end of both games.  If they held the lead and there were 2 more rings I do not believe we'd see your comments like this to this day.  Get over it.  Overall, the entire Patriots TEAM did not play to their potential in those 2 super bowl games.

[/QUOTE]

63 completion percent with 3 TDs and 1 pick is pretty great. Brady is the reason those games were even competetive. 

[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU. not his fault blocking was atrocious. he was on his asz all games for both.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actualy Suggs later confessesed to voting for TB to Pro Bowl or All Pro

kinda of respect him  for that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to mgraham's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actualy Suggs later confessesed to voting for TB to Pro Bowl or All Pro

kinda of respect him  for that.

[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure ray lewis pressured him into that - suggs is an a++ hole

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady wasn't challenging anything. It was clear that he was smiling because they were asking him to respond to what amounted to trash talk. I would expect him to do nothing less.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is the epitome of why you don't know the game and probably never will. Tuck based his assessment of Brady being the toughest basically on him getting slammed 20+ times in SB 42, but you are incapable of focusing on the big picture and get mired in your tunnel vision.

You conclude Brady had a bad game and wanted to pass too much. The reality is that the O-line was horrendous and Brady had a great game in the face of that virtual incompetence around him (all the while playing on an ankle that required surgery later, but every scrub on the team gets a pass from you on injuries, but not Brady). And the running game was a joke as Maroney had 2.6 yards a carry, despite a large number of passes that usually sets up the run well. Your tunnel vision and agenda blinds you to the bedrock facts that determine the "why" of a game. I really see no hope that you will ever change, because when the facts are all spelled out for you, you still cling to the warped illusion.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Thanks for the link, shenanigan.  I think any serious fan of the game recognizes Brady's toughness but it's good to hear someone like Tuck acknowledge it.  Tuck is one he11 of a tough guy himself.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.. Wasn't the score 14-10 until the last 58 seconds after TB left with the lead?

What happened?

[/QUOTE]

refs handed it to eli...  (wincing , trying not to gak...)   Most obvious bagjob in history...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Brady's toughness is just part of his legend.

25. This post has been removed.