KAEPERNICK is who i thought he was, will we see ALEX SMITH? RAY-vens are just too much!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: KAEPERNICK is who i thought he was, will we see ALEX SMITH? RAY-vens are just too much!

And currently bringing his team back.  Already has played better than brady

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Re: KAEPERNICK is who i thought he was, will we see ALEX SMITH? RAY-vens are just too much!

KAEPERNICK has played great in the 2nd half and his passer rating so far is 103 versus Brady who was 62 against the Ravens.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

And currently bringing his team back.  Already has played better than brady

that wouldn't be very hard to do

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Why do you post this crap before the game is even over? Kaepernick played a heck of a game, has nothing to be ashamed of.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

colin k is a jambroni masked around with big leads and an eli manning type defense.. ravens are due.. ray strong is toomuch to overcome. all the intangible leverage going to the raves.. raves will not make the playoffs next year.. everything just came together at the perfect time, classic ny giants of this year!... will be the next year's jints!

no u wont see alex smith

and the ravens had no comparison whatsoever to the giants of last year

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"karma came back to bite that decision."

Umm no. Because they don't get to the Super Bowl with Smith. 

You don't yank Kappy last minute for Smith in the fourth quarter. 

But yeah, Kap's inexperience did hurt them at the end. 

But he took them farther than Smith would have. 

Kap isn't who you thought he was, Kap is great. Read Suggs' view on Kap after the game. 

Smith is going to be traded in the offseason. This was one of your classic prisoner of moment posts and by the time the game was over it already looks naive.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

p.s. never compare this 49ers team to a Giants team that has won not one but two Super Bowls. That's absurd.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

hate to be blunt.. the alex smith completes those passes at the end. he is still a better pocket manager than colin k. thats what they really needed.  colin k will obviously be the better qb, but karma came back to bite that decision.

agreed, blunt and stupid are a very bad combination.  Good luck, though.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

K had nothing to do with the porous defense that SF put out there in the first half.

Their coach didn't have them ready to play when the game started.  It happens.  The Ravens were more focused at start of the game.

The 49ers will be back. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

hate to be blunt.. the alex smith completes those passes at the end. he is still a better pocket manager than colin k. thats what they really needed.  colin k will obviously be the better qb, but karma came back to bite that decision.

:  ))

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

here's the inconvenient truth.. ALEX SMITH this year completed 70% of his passes in the red zone. the flacco was about that in the playoffs. mr. k was 47% for th eyear and worse last night.. thats a problem.. he should get better, but they should have considered warming up the smith.. no way he misses crabtree!

I don't see any inconvenience at all.  Alex Smith was holding a clipboard while Kaepernick was playing his team into the superbowl.  Alex Smith has never done that so making assumptions that he would have are meaningless.