Karma for Fisher after ruining David Givens and decrying Pats in 2007

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Karma for Fisher after ruining David Givens and decrying Pats in 2007

I have to wonder if BB had some slight satisfaction in to putting the hurt on Fisher for (A) trashing the Pats after the taping violation in 2007, plus (B) the fact that Fisher let ex-Pat David Givens unwittingly trash his knee and end his career by not informing Givens that a doc had warned Fisher of Given's serious knee problem that would definitely lead to injury if not fixed.  Even though Givens had just left the Pats during that off season, I have to think BB appreciated all the clutch catches Givens made to help win two SBs.  To learn that Fisher knowingly let Givens play with a flawed knee must have bothered BB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Re: Karma for Fisher after ruining David Givens and decrying Pats in 2007

In Response to Karma for Fisher after ruining David Givens and decrying Pats in 2007:
    [QUOTE]I have to wonder if BB had some slight satisfaction in to putting the hurt on Fisher for (A) trashing the Pats after the taping violation in 2007, plus (B) the fact that Fisher let ex-Pat David Givens unwittingly trash his knee and end his career by not informing Givens that a doc had warned Fisher of Given's serious knee problem that would definitely lead to injury if not fixed.  Even though Givens had just left the Pats during that off season, I have to think BB appreciated all the clutch catches Givens made to help win two SBs.  To learn that Fisher knowingly let Givens play with a flawed knee must have bothered BB.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

The Givens story is awful. I miss that guy and wish him the best in life. What an absolute shame.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Don't forget after that cheap shot that took out Rodney Harrison in 06 and might well have cost us a Super Bowl. Fisher was on the sideline laughing and winking.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Karma for Fisher after ruining David Givens and decrying Pats in 2007:
    [QUOTE]Don't forget after that cheap shot that took out Rodney Harrison in 06 and might well have cost us a Super Bowl. Fisher was on the sideline laughing and winking.
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]

in my first draft, I was writing "dirty team" (even w/o Fat Albert) and decided to scratch it, but I had forgotten about that play.  Good point.,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: Karma for Fisher after ruining David Givens and decrying Pats in 2007:
    [QUOTE]Don't forget after that cheap shot that took out Rodney Harrison in 06 and might well have cost us a Super Bowl. Fisher was on the sideline laughing and winking.
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]
    I've been waiting for someone to clean Bobby Wades clock ever since.