KARMA........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

KARMA........

After watching the Eagles game I am forced to realize I will forever we haunted with Asante Samuel. I think BB did the right thing letting him go as his " get paid" demand and tattoo would have affecting depth and several positions on the team. In short , watching the ball bounce off his facemask against Dallas only reopens the wounds of my selfishness in wanting my beloved Pats go 19-0...........I know get over it but how to when I see him do that and I see the Tyree catch every time I turn on the tv...........I will get over it ......when I have no idea but I will ..........sorry guys..........but Samuel drove me crazy dropping that pass against the Giants ................Go Pats 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: KARMA........

Dude, I think maybe it's this whole Eason11 thing..If you change your handle to Grogan14 you might be able to avoid these feelings of anxiety and despair. You remember what John Hannah said about Eason don't you? So, If you're going to go old school it's best off going with Grogan14 or Andre56.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I tried those 2 and about 5 others..............they were all taken...............Eason was like deadly force......
    "after all other options have failed"..............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Samuel...once again showed his true worth. So glad he is long gone from NE. He doesn't haunt me as much as really tick me off. Have to say ... what does haunt me is that Giants game. That does still hurt- and freakish perfect storm elements derailed the team that day.
    We get to see Tyree today. I'll just echo your - GO PATS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Asante did not play well yesterday.

He does not have a tattoo that says "Get Paid". Look it up and stop repeating wrong information.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: KARMA........:
    I tried those 2 and about 5 others..............they were all taken...............Eason was like deadly force...... "after all other options have failed"..............
    Posted by EASON11

LOL..That's pretty funny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Although I agree with the OP, I cannot map the event he described (i.e. DAL/PHI game) to a cause and effect relationship (i.e. Karma; an Eastern term) in this case.  However, I would agree that Mr. "Get Paid" possesses attributes that would have him make the same mistakes more often than not.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

It's a losing cause Root. Mikey died from Pop Rocks, you know...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~The great thing about Karma, Is the cozy warmth and secure comfort of there being meaning and justification in absolutely everything, since everyone and EVERY single thing (choice-they-make) MUST be totally and completely interconnected to the smallest 'butterfly effect.'  Fortunately for the diehard Eagle Fans in getting Asante Samuel's skills, NOT only has every single one of them been better persons than I, You and ALL Pat's Fans-BUT even Asante's family, extended family, friends, and things like Philly's sports-announcers, memoriabilia salesman, (and on and on) Including ANYONE and EVERYONE else who are beneficiaries of Asante's and Philly's GOOD Karma, and New England's and ALL Our BAD Karma.  Not Only THIS, but nobody had any decision-making either, Because of ALL the up-teenth million little 'butterfly effects' that would have to be at play...

~So EITHER yea, We humans have crazy things like free-will and free-decision making, BUT we simply attempt to overconclude, categorize and compare those choices with our big complicated brains as We attempt to seek meaningful connectivity in order to justify ALL our good or bad decisions, realizing that things don't mean jack and We're simply finding value where there are trillions of other factors that we conveniently forget about and omit, OR We could go with Karma...(Karma and the Easter Bunny).  Personally though, I'm layin' my money down to ride on this Karma thing...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coffee52. Show Coffee52's posts

Eason11 - so glad to see your post and I'm with you on all four corners.  Asante Samuel with all of his chest thumping and self-promoting failed to make the play when it mattered most for his team.  And i'm still smarting from us losing that game; Rodney Harrison, whom I will always think is one of our greatest players ever, failed to break up that pass to Plaxico Burress when it was absolutely the instinctive play he should have made.  Hard to even hear about that game, to this day.