KASZUR........ All-Pro TURNSTYLE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

KASZUR........ All-Pro TURNSTYLE

Its really unbeleivable that they extended this guy's contract !!! Brady is getting
    shell-shock !!!Every time he gets sacked by a defensive lineman or a linebacker they get to Brady through this Turnstyle............. He has the slowest feet of any offensive tackle I ever seen...... If he is the best we can put on the field at right tackle we are not a Super Bowl contender !! The Coordinators on both sides of the ball also are really not good enough.....Forget this year....and if
    there aren't drastic changes on the sidelines this team is in trouble NEXT YEAR AND THE YEAR AFTER THAT,,,,,......We have been going steadily down since the Super Bowl years....NO MATTER WHAT.......Bellicheck better realize soon he can't do it all himself and the help he is getting from his Coaching staff is inadequite !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: KASZUR........ All-Pro TURNSTYLE

agree completely. i hated kaczur since day 1. 

we have the same opinion. the coordinators are awful.  i play madden and i could do better than this predictable junk. fyi, the pats playbook in madden is the most boring by far. must have got it from bill o brien.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: KASZUR........ All-Pro TURNSTYLE

Oxy did, does and will continue to sux.