Kazcur Might Be Done

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Kazcur Might Be Done

Dan Connelly is the man but we have no depth at guard now after him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

In Response to Kazcur Might Be Done:
    [QUOTE]http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=5444126 Next man up.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]
    Not good news at all, this could be very bad for Brady! Can they Clone SeaBass???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Two things:

1)  In all reality Kazcur has been done for years.

2)  I would expect a greater sense of urgency to sign a replacement guard
        (like already) if Kazcur was done.  Hell they signed another safety today
        and were already stacked there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phoenix125. Show Phoenix125's posts

The Patriots just lost Kazcur and need to either resign Mankins immediately or find a way to switch players around on the line, to make the line more efficient.

The first option is a painful one financially, but would make the Patriot's line more solid.  This option is to sign Logan Mankins for the amount he wants.

The second option is to setup the line as follows:

LT - Sebastion Vollmer
    LG - Dan Connelly or (free agent pick-up)
     C - Dan Koppen
    RG - Stephen Neal
    RT - Matt Light

It is time to move Matt Light to the Right Tackle spot.  If he is unable to handle the spot then the Patriot's need to find a new Right Tackle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

PAY LOGAN NOW

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Believe it or not, BB knows more than we do.

Amen Russ. The only thing that this tells me is that we don't know something here. How could we?? It is sure not from these VANILLA reports coming out of camp. To be honest I have gotten more out of RussGriswold!! Keep up the good posts man...I can tell you put some work into it!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Why did they extend this guy a couple of years ago? He had a drug problem and is not very good. What about the guard they traded up for from Penn State a year ago? If you trade up and grab a guard in the middle rounds they are supposed to...You know..Be able to play. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

You know I kind of feel bad about that drug comment I made. I should of said the guy stinks and moved on. Plus it's not like they don't spoon feed these guys drugs to get them on the field, I'm sure many more of them have drug problems. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Kazcur Might Be Done:
    [QUOTE]You know I kind of feel bad about that drug comment I made. I should of said the guy stinks and moved on. Plus it's not like they don't spoon feed these guys drugs to get them on the field, I'm sure many more of them have drug problems. 
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

When it comes to the abuse of pain killers in the NFL, I don't think there's a number you could float that would surprise me. The league brings this on itself. Has anybody besides me noticed that we haven't heard a word about the massive Vicodin theft and cover-up in New Orleans since April? The players (with few notable exceptions) are replaceable cogs in a wheel. The league doesn't care about them; the owners don't care about them; the coaches don't care about them.

Just win, baby.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Believe it or not, BB knows more than we do.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Never thought I'd hear this, but BB knows more that Russ? An epiphany of enlightenment!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Logan Mankins time!

Let's cut this cr*p out Patriots and get Mankins signed or work this OUT - C'mon! enough is enough OR we won't have a #12 out there either!  We need to PROTECT TOM BRADY!!! This is where it ALL Starts! LINE PLAY! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]Logan Mankins time! Let's cut this cr*p out Patriots and get Mankins signed or work this OUT - C'mon! enough is enough OR we won't have a #12 out there either!  We need to PROTECT TOM BRADY!!! This is where it ALL Starts! LINE PLAY! 
    Posted by NOISE[/QUOTE]

Can't be held hostage by a player. Luckily the Patriots know this and have proven it over the years. With their history of winning year to year I would say it has worked out just fine for them. Why change now?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Thought: Kaczur isn't happy about being relegated to left guard.  This is why he's "injured" and struggling to get back.  You don't rush back as quickly or play through as much pain if you don't really want to play the position...

Just a hunch.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Thought: Kaczur isn't happy about being relegated to left guard.  This is why he's "injured" and struggling to get back.  You don't rush back as quickly or play through as much pain if you don't really want to play the position... Just a hunch.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Doubt it but if that's the case, I'd rather go to war with guys that want to be there instead of guys that are b!tching about which position they play or how often they play.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I sincerely hope the relationship between the team and Logan Mankins can be rekindled...