kazur

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

kazur

yes, it seems like the team took a hit with the apparant loss of nick kazur, but how good has kazur been anyway, i mean really? all i`ve heard about kazur since he was drafted, is that he hasn`t been all that good, or hasn`t done such a great job as was first expected. now, i`m not an expert on these matters, but having a panic attack over nick being disabled probably for the entire season might be a bit of an overreaction. perhaps the loss of kazur means the return of mankins and the signing of another O-lineman or two who might do as well, or perhaps even better. the news [or lack of news] concerning ty warren is much more problematic, as a warren loss would be a devasting blow. i did read that ESPN believes that warren`s injury isn`t on the same level of seriousness as kazur`s. all i`m saying here is that nick, has always been a bit of a disappointment, therefore losing him shouldn`t be all that devastating. lets keep out fingers crossed with warren however. also, i believe that mankins and kraft are about to stop all their unprofessional posturing and get down to buisness. but again, nick kazur? the loss of sebastian vollmer? now that would be a loss. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: kazur

Doesn't bother me Much. I was ripping the guy for most of last year anyway.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Its hard to get worked up about LG.  It would be nice to have Mankins back, he's a very good player, but on the flip side Pats won championships with guys like Joe Andruzzi, Russ Hochstein and Billy Yates at guard. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Kaz is a great run blocker and at least an average pass blocker, maybe better.  Would have been great at guard.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He wasn't that good but he did start which makes you wonder who's behind him on the depth chart and how bad or good are they.  We'll see.